[ecis2016.org] If you are planning to buy land or want details about a plot in Gujarat, log onto the Bhu Naksha Gujarat (on the Revenue Department website of Gujarat) for land records
Bhu Naksha Gujarat is a mapping software with information about land owned, land for sale, boundaries and plot sizes, in various districts of Gujarat. In this article, we talk about Bhu Naksha Gujarat, a section in the Revenue Department website of Gujarat, which has relevant information about 33 districts (as of now).
You are reading: Bhu Naksha Gujarat: All you need to know
Bhu Naksha Gujarat: How to access?
To access the Bhu Naksha Gujarat site go to https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/home
Click on the ‘Village Map’ tab at the bottom right of the homepage and you will reach https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/village-map. On this page you will find district-wise map information that you can download.
[ecis2016.org] All about bhu naksha in Indian states
Gujarat Bhu Naksha: Districts available
Bhu Naksha Gujarat is available for the following districts:
- Chhota Udaipur
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
For example, to check the map of Ahmedabad Bavla (the Taluka), click on the corresponding ‘download PDF’ of Ahmedabad Bavla and you will see a map as shown below.
[ecis2016.org] How to access plot report on Bhunaksha Rajasthan
The geo-map at present is not available for online viewing, since digitisation work is in progress. Currently, for any Bhu Naksha Gujarat map, you have to visit the tehsil office and get the copy.
[ecis2016.org] All about Gujarat E-Dhara land records system
Bhu Naksha Gujarat: How to procure?
At present, you can download only a print from Bhu Naksha Gujarat and to get the map, you have to visit the taluka office of the Revenue Department personally. One has to submit an application, requesting for the map. The application form requires information like the VF-7 survey number, VF-8A account details, etc. Once submitted, you can collect the Bhu Naksha Gujarat of the land parcel you are interested in, on the date scheduled by the taluk office.
Bhu Naksha Gujarat: Who are the beneficiaries?
Land parcel maps from Bhu Naksha Gujarat are sought by not only the buyers and the sellers. Land owners, financial institutions, money lenders, property agents and consultants also access Bhu Naksha Gujarat, to help them carry out land transactions.
Advantages of Bhu Naksha Gujarat
There are numerous benefits of Bhu Naksha Gujarat. Some of them are given below:
- A person can check all the map details of his land parcel from anywhere and at any time of the day.
- A person can access the record of rights (RoR) that has information like rent, tenant, the liabilities associated, the cess record, etc.
- Since the map will be issued on behalf of the government, it becomes a valid legal document that can be used as a proof in transactions. The map will safeguard the concerned parties from any frauds.
- One can find map details, including the configuration about any land parcel, the name of the owner, the residential address, etc.
- It will also be an important instrument in getting financial assistance.
Bhu Naksha Gujarat contact details
For any queries, Bhu Naksha Gujarat can be contacted on:
- Coronavirus: Government allows construction in safe zones, in partial relief to realty
- Xanadu Realty introduces plotted project, Codename B.L.I.S.S at Dapoli
- Sentiments indicate real estate industry positive about recovery
- Top 10 posh localities in Bengaluru
- Job stability to determine whether this is the best time to buy property
Block no-11, New Sachivalay,
+91 79 23251501; +91 79 23251507; +91 79 23251591; +91 79 23251508
Is there a mobile app available for the Gujarat revenue department to check land records?
No, you have to access https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/village-map?lang=Hindi
Can you check the land maps on the Bhu Naksha Gujarat portal?
Yes, you can check the land maps on the portal. Currently, one cannot download it from the website.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org