[ecis2016.org] Saket is a locality in south Delhi. It is a well-known residential area in the city Delhi. The social infrastructure is well-developed and the transport system is also good
The word Saket means a place in the heavens, in Sanskrit language. The area is divided into residential blocks and it consists of the Press Enclave and residential blocks from alphabets A to N. The real estate of Saket is well-developed. There are different types of flats and apartments in Saket of different sizes, from 1-BHK to 4-BHK units. There are apartments and independent houses too in Saket. There are builders in Saket like Bhagvati Consultants and Mahagun Group, who are constructing several flats and apartments in this locality.
You are reading: Saket property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Saket localities
- The distance from Saket to Indira Gandhi International Airport is 14 kilometres.
- The distance from Saket to New Delhi Railway Station is 15.3
- There are several bus stops which help to connect to other places.
Employment hubs near Saket
- The distance from Saket to Connaught Place is 14 kilometres.
- The distance from Saket to Hauz Khaz is 4.6 kilometres.
- The distance from Saket to Janakpuri is 21.1 kilometres.
The various schools in Saket are New Green Field School and Gyan Bharti School. Hospitals in Saket include Geetanjali Hospital and Chikitsa Hospital. The banks/ ATMS in Saket are State Bank of India ATM and Yes Bank ATM. DLF Place Saket and DDA Shopping Complex are the shopping malls in Saket. The famous restaurants in Saket include the Delhi Pavilion and the Hard Rock Café.
Price trends in Saket
The price trend in Saket from October 2016 to December 2016 for multi-storey apartments, has been as follows: The highest locality price is Rs 18,762 per sq ft, the average locality price is Rs 15,183 per sq ft and the lowest locality price is Rs 11,605 per sq ft. For builder floor apartments, the highest locality price is Rs 21,419 per sq ft, the average locality price is Rs 17,928 per sq ft and the lowest price is Rs 14,437 per sq ft.
- Malad east property market: An overview
- Karnataka passes bill cutting stamp duty to 3% on flats priced below Rs 45 lakhs
- RBI complaint: Process to file a complaint with RBI banking ombudsman
- RERA likely to impact performance of developers in FY18: ICRA
- SC rejects Sahara’s plea to put on hold Aamby Valley auction
Reasons to invest in Saket
Saket is one of the most developed residential localities. It is one of the most recognised areas for residential purposes and most people desire to live in this locality. The commercial hubs, shopping complexes and restaurants are close by, along with the airport and railway station. The transport system of this area is good and the residents can smoothly travel without facing any hassle. Property prices are rising, as the demand for this area increasing among the people. The real estate investors can invest in this area without thinking of incurring any loss. There is a lot of demand for this area and as it is located in south Delhi, this makes it an even more attractive place for residents.
Check Properties at Saket
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org