[ecis2016.org] We look at how customers can book sand online in Telangana using the Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation –TSMDC portal and track its status on SSMMS
To stop illegal marketing and to curb artificial increases in sand prices in Telangana, the state government launched an online sand-booking TSMDC portal- the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS), through which customers, companies and private firms can easily book sand online and track the same in real time. Physical booking of sand orders has been completely eliminated and replaced by the SSMMS. The SSMMS portal is managed by the Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation also know as the TSMDC.
TSMDC: SSMMS portal benefits
- The TSMDC SSMMS portal will bring transparency in the TSMDC sand booking operations online by updating all important and crucial data.
- One can easily do the SSMMS TSMDC online registration without the need to follow any long offline process.
- One can easily track the SSMMS TSMDC site for Telangana sand booking orders.
- Using the TSMDC SSMMS one can transfer sand from one state to another at a very nominal cost.
- The TSMDC SSMMS web portal has all important information including payment.
- Customers can enjoy seamless operational experience as they will get quick response form the TSMDC portal for any of their queries with respect to TSMDC SSMMS. One has to simply raise a ticket asking the question and will get the response at the earliest.
- The TSMDC SSMMS web portal is updated showing the sand availability in the state of Telangana. The TSMDC website shows the total sales stock in the last 24 hours on the Telangana sand booking website.
[ecis2016.org] All about TS bPass
TSMDC: Services provided by SSMMS portal
- Customer registration for TSMDC sand booking.
- TSMDC vehicle registration for sand delivery.
- Order tracking for sand orders using TSMDC SSMMS.
- Search sand order details using TSMDC SSMMS.
- Read daily updates of TSMDC sand today quantity available for booking on TSMDC SSMMS.
The TSMDC sand booking website is managed by the Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation, Department of Industries and Commerce.
[ecis2016.org] All about TS-iPASS
TSMDC SSMMS: How to register as a customer?
Before going through the TSMDC registration process, know the documents needed for the same.
Documents required for customer registration on the TSMDC SSMMS portal.
- For official work, one needs the official letter, agreement letter, letter of materials required.
- For private work, one needs copy of building permission, proof of identity and application letter on the company letterhead.
For TSMDC sand booking in Telangana on the TSMDC SSMMS portal, the applicant needs to register himself on the SSMMS TSMDC portal. Here is a step-by-step guide to register yourself on the TSMDC Telangana portal.
* Visit sand.telangana.gov.in and click on ‘Registration’ from the top menu and select ‘Customer Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
*You will be redirected to a new page on SSMMS TSMDC portal, where you have to verify your contact number on the TSMDC sand booking site using OTP.
*After verification, fill in the registration form on the SSMMS TSMDC portal. Here, you have to submit your address, contact details, identity proof, etc.
*Submit the information, to complete customer registration on the TSMDC SSMMS portal.
[ecis2016.org] Andhra Pradesh sand booking platform: All you need to know
TSMDC online sand booking in Telangana
Once you have registered on the TSMDC site as a customer, you can easily book sand orders on the online portal by following the procedure given below:
*Visit TSMDC SSMMS at sand.telangana.gov.in and login with your user name and password.
*Select the district from the drop-down menu and select the ‘stockyard’ option.
*Enter the required details on the TSMDC SSMMS website and select ‘Register’, to submit your booking order.
*Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation window, to proceed with the TSMDC sand booking order. Note down the TSMDC sand booking number for order tracking.
- Pledging PF to buy low-cost homes to be reality next fiscal
- International Women’s Day: Women’s participation in real estate on the rise
- Insurance for taking a home loan: How to avoid being overcharged?
- Why does Noida command the lowest rentals in India?
- Balaji Estate by Sai Balaji Buildcon in Dombivli east: Where greenery meets luxury
*Click on ‘Get Receipt’ after making the payment. Download the receipt from the SSMMS TSMDC site. This can be used for future correspondence.
[ecis2016.org] All about Telangana’s 2BHK Housing Scheme
TSMDC SSMMS portal: Application for bulk sand booking
On the TSMDC SSMMS portal click on ‘Application for bulk sand booking on the right hand side of the page. You will reach https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Masters/BlkIndex.aspx. Enter as a new user or existing user and fill the required information supported by the documents.
If you click on new user on the TSMDC SSMMS portal, you will reach the below shown page of which you have to choose the option.
For instance, on choosing Registration for Govt. Works, you reach the following page. You have to proceed with entering the Aadhar UID as step one and go on with the registration on the Telangana sand booking portal.
If you are an existing user on the Telangana sand booking portal, you will see a window like this where you need to enter your login, password and captcha and proceed with the Telangana sand booking.
TSMDC sand booking, order tracking and delivery
Once you complete the TSMDC sand booking, you can easily track the delivery status through the TSMDC SSMMS portal, by following the procedure given below:
*Visit the TSMDC SSMMS portal at sand.telangana.gov.in.
*Click on ‘Tracking’ and select the ‘Track Your Order’ option from the drop-down list on the TSMDC SSMMS portal.
*Enter the Order ID and click on the ‘Get Status’ option. You can also track online sand order through your registered mobile number.
[ecis2016.org] All about IGRS Telangana
TSMDC SSMMS vehicle registration
The TSMDC SSMMS site also enables users to apply for vehicle registration for sand delivery. Those who own a vehicle (tractor or lorry) can get it registered on the TSMDC portal. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the SSMMS Telangana portal. Go to Registration > Vehicle Registration.
- On the TSMDC sand booking page, enter details such as mobile number, vehicle no, RC details, address, engine no, etc. Click on ‘register’ to submit the application on the TSMDC SSMMS portal.
- Upon successful registration on the TSMDC SSMMS site, a registration number will be sent to the applicant. If an incorrect RC copy has been uploaded, then, one can go to ‘Vehicle Registration Updation’ on the TSMDC SSMMS website to upload the correct document.
Also read all about GST on construction materials and sand GST rate
TSMDC SSMMS: How to check the vehicle registered list online?
Firstly, you need to log into the official website of SSMMS. Under ‘Registration’ click on vehicles registered list. You will reach https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Reports/CustomerVehicleRegisteredList.aspx
How to check TSMDC sand order details?
In Telangana, sand order details can be checked online through the Tsmdc sand booking portal. Go to the main page and click on Sand Order Details under Reports. Select the date and enter the captcha to view the TSMDC sand order details.
District-wise sand order details in Telangana, including number of orders, stockyards on the TSMDC portal, and sold sand quantity will be displayed.
TSMDC sand booking: Contact details
For any queries, you can reach out on the following helpline number: 040-23323150
What is TSMDC?
TSMDC is the Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation is the authority responsible for sand mining in the state.
How to register in TSMDC?
To register for sand booking in Telangana, visit the TSMDC SSMMS portal sand.telangana.gov.in. Click on ‘Registration’ and then ‘Customer Registration’, to begin the registration process.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org