[ecis2016.org] Know how to go about filling the Aadhaar update form
Aadhaar card correction form
People who wish to edit or modify the information on their Aadhaar cards can do so by completing the Aadhaar Card Correction Form found on the UIDAI’s webpage or at any Aadhaar Registration Facility.
You are reading: All about Aadhaar update form
Any erroneous data on the aadhaar card might cause problems in the long run, therefore go to your local aadhaar enrollment institution or get your aadhaar details fixed as quickly as possible to prevent possible issues. People seem to be able to have the most up-to-date data on their Aadhaar cards if the card is updated.
Aadhaar card alteration form contents
When filing for restoration of data on your Aadhaar card, one must complete the following aspects in the Aadhaar Card Alteration Form:
- ID for pre-enrolment
- NPR number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth and Age (DoB)
- Complete residence address previously supplied email address and registered phone number.
- Information about the parent, mother, guardian, spouse, and wife. When the applicant is a child under the age of five, information about the father, mother, and guardian is required.
- Proof of identification, residence address, and date of birth are all examples of supporting documents.
- If necessary, information on the Introducer or HUF (Hindu United Family).
- The applicant’s signature or thumbprint
Points to remember while filling form
The Aadhaar Update Form/Enrollment Form is accessible at all enrollment or update centres. You may also download a PDF version from the UIDAI website.
- Because the Aadhaar Enrollment and the Correction Form are identical, it’s easy to get mixed up about what information to provide when filing a correction/rectification request.
- The Enrolment ID (EID) is a 28-digit identifier that includes the enrollment number, date, and time stamp.
- The field (or fields) that must be fixed is your name as it appears on your Aadhaar Card.
List of fields that can be corrected
- Address of residence
- Details on a historical landmark
- Name of the neighborhood, area, or section
- Name of the province, town, or village, as well as the city or district in which it is located.
- Contact information for the Post Office Pin Code
- Email Address
- The updated list of evidence documents:
- Proof of Identity(POI): For the applicant’s name to be changed.
- Date of Birth (DOB): To alter one’s date of birth.
- For a change of address, use POA.
Make corrections through post
To correct your Aadhar information through the post, follow these steps:
- Go to the UIDAI’s official site.
- Navigate to Resources > Enrolment Documents > Forms may be downloaded from the ‘Menu’ options list.
- Save the Aadhaar Card Correction Form on your computer.
- Correct the details that need to be corrected.
- For each modification you’ve made, you’ll need to provide proof.
- Send the corrected Aadhaar Card Correction Form, and any supporting papers, to the following address: Unique Identification Authority of India, Post Box No – 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
Aadhaar card alteration online
Aadhaar Cardholders may edit or modify their residence details online using the UIDAI portal. To make the adjustments, you must first sign this into the UIDAI self-service portal.
- To begin, go to UIDAI’s official website and log in with your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID (a 16-digit number temporarily assigned to your Aadhaar number to facilitate authentication or e-KYC.)
- Fill in the Captcha Verification field. Select ‘Send OTP’ from the drop-down menu. You would get an OTP on the listed cell phone number.
- Click on ‘Login’ after entering the obtained OTP in the provided area. Users can have two choices for updating their address in the new section:
- Use Address Proof to update your address
- Use a secret code to update your address (if you already have an Address Validation Letter)
- If you choose ‘Update Address by Address Proof,’ the following screen will display your existing address before giving you the choice to input your new address.
- Fill in all of your new address’s pertinent information and click ‘Preview.’ After checking the consent statement, you may either ‘Edit’ or ‘Submit’ the information.
- Now you must provide a softcopy of the acceptable Proof of Address.
- You will be given an Update Request Number once you have submitted your request (URN).
- This information may be used to check the progress of your location alter application on the Aadhaar site.
What documents are needed for the Aadhaar Update Form?
Address Proof Identity Proof Date of Birth certificate/any age proof Relationship proof (if you’re married)
Can NRIs apply for an aadhaar card?
Yes, they can apply for the aadhaar card in either offline or online mode.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org