[ecis2016.org] Bank of Baroda: Know benefits of bank of Baroda Financial Prime credit card, application fee, eligibility, documents needed and how to apply
Bank of Baroda Financial Prime credit card is an offering from Bank of Baroda that helps earn points whenever you use it. 4 reward points will be credited for every Rs 100 spent. You can also apply for 3 add-on Bank of Baroda credit cards for your spouse, parents, children(above 18 years of age), and siblings. To apply for a Bank of Baroda Financial Prime credit card you have to make a fixed deposit of Rs 15000 without having to submit the income proof. Lets look at the benefits of the Bank of Baroda Financial Prime credit card and how to apply it.
You are reading: All about Bank of Baroda Financial Prime credit card
BOB Financial Prime credit card: Benefits
Here are all the benefits you will avail of if you make your transactions using the BOB Financial Prime Credit Card.
- Get a waiver of a 1% fuel surcharge on all your fuel transactions that are between Rs 400 to Rs 5000
- A maximum of Rs 250 waiver every month is permitted.
- You will not be required to submit any income proof while applying for the card. Only a fixed deposit of Rs 15000 will have to be made.
- Thus, the hassle will be reduced, saving you time and effort.
Reward points benefits
- For every Rs 100 spent using the card, the owner will get 4 reward points.
- You can redeem the reward points later and avail benefits.
- Every purchase above Rs 2500 can be converted into easy EMIs of 6 to 12 months.
- You can avail upto 3 lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, children, or siblings. They must be above 18 years.
- You get free Personal Accidental Death Cover. This will help ensure financial protection for your family in case of your untimely death.
- If you lose your card and report it immediately, you will have zero liability on the fraudulent transactions.
- You will get up to 50 days of interest free credit from the date of a purchase.
- With the revolving credit facility, you only have to pay the minimum amount due.
Read also : Gift deed stamp duty and registration charge
Check out: Know about Bank of Baroda IFSC code
Application fee for the BOB Financial Prime credit card
There is no joining as well as an annual fee for the card. Users need not worry about the extra money they will have to spend apart from the fixed deposit required to avail of the card services.
BOB Financial Prime credit card: Documents required
- Identity proof- Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving license
- Address proof- Ration card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID
- Income proof- IT returns, salary slips, Form 16
Applying for the card has been made radically easy by the bank now. The number of benefits offered is also huge! If you haven’t availed of the benefits of this service to date, now is the time. Bank of Baroda is known for its great customer service and excellent reviews as well!
BOB Financial Prime Credit Card: How to apply?
You will be able to perform BOB financial login, only after you apply. Follow the steps listed below to get your application process started:
- Go to the Bank of Baroda Financial website.
- Scroll the homepage to find the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card.
- Click on Know More.
- On the new page, click on Apply Now.
- On the next page, fill out the application form.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions checkbox.
- Select Submit.
- A bank representative will now get in touch with you to help you apply for the BOB Financial Credit Card.
Read also : All about BHIM Mobile Application
Alternatively, you can send an SMS to 9223990624 and type ‘Apply.’ A bank representative will get in touch with you to help you apply for the BOB Financial Credit Card.
[ecis2016.org] Have info. regarding Baroda Uttar Pradesh gramin bank IFSC code list
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org