[ecis2016.org] Know all about IndiaBulls Dhani personal loan including eligibility and documents required to apply
Dhani loans and services, previously known as IndiaBulls Consumer Finance Limited, is a subsidiary of Dhani services limited. Application for the same can be filled out online. The loans are paperless and very easy to apply for and get access to. Here are some basic details that you should be aware of about IndiaBulls Dhani loan.
Personal Dhani loan: How to apply
- The simplest way to apply is to call the customer care services of Dhani loans and services. You can call them on 0124-6555-555 anytime between 8 AM to 8 PM.
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also send a request via post to the address- M-62,63 First floor, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- The services offered by Dhani loans are pretty quick and good. A representative will soon get in touch with you to guide you through the process and simplify it all for you.
- They will guide you about the documents required and the verification of the same.
- Once the above process is complete, the loan shall be approved.
Dhani loan: Documents required
- PAN Card
- Proof of Address
- Bank Credentials
The documents need not be submitted at the branch of the lender. They can be uploaded on the mobile application or the web application.
Check out: Have information about IFSC code of Canara Bank
Eligibility for a Dhani loan
The individual applying:
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Should be receiving a salary or should be self-employed.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
Why should you choose Dhani loans and services?
- Individuals with a good credit record can get a loan approved within minutes, and that too at an interest rate of 13.99% p.a.
- Dhani allows customers to get a personal loan for any purpose. Examples can be marriage, business, or even travelling.
- The customers can get the amount disbursed to their bank account instantly.
- The customers do not need to visit banks or any branches of the same. The loan can be availed from the comfort of their homes.
- The process is pretty quick and easy. It is also user-friendly.
- Applicants belonging to any state or region can apply from a common interface.
- There is no documentation required at all. The loan can be applied for from the mobile or web application.
Dhani loan: Benefits offered
- To avail of the loan, all you need to do is verify your identity via an Aadhar card or any other address proof. Once that is done, the amount will be sent to your account in just 3 minutes.
- You can apply for a loan from anywhere as the only requirement is having a mobile or a web application. This makes the process very easy and hassle-free.
- You can also manage and track the loan from anywhere. You can also pay your outstanding dues through your phone itself.
Dhani loan: Charges levied
|Type of Charge||Charge|
|Loan foreclosure||5% for more than 6 months|
|Bounce Charge||Salaried- Rs 400; Self employed- Rs 750|
|Late payment fee||3% per month|
|Stamp duty charge||As per court|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs 500 per request|
|Charges for repayment mandate||Rs 500 per request|
|Loan cancellation charge||Rs 3,000|
|Loan rebooking charge||Rs 1,500|
|Statement of account||Rs 500|
|Repayment schedule||Rs 500|
No collaterals are needed to apply for a loan from Dhani Loans services. The interest rates are also fixed and not floating. The instalment cycle date can be set by the applicant during the loan application process and cannot be changed later. You also cannot apply with a co-applicant.
You can also apply through the offline mode if you find that better, but the process will take almost 7 days to be completed. The time may vary according to the submission of documents and their verification as well.
Check out: Read about IFSC code
Dhani loan helpline numbers
In case you didn’t get all the documents concerning your loan or have any doubts about the application process, you can contact 0124-6555-555 or write to email@example.com.
Dhani’s customer service will help solve your query or get back to you at the earliest.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org