[ecis2016.org] Know about the different customer care services, grievance redressal and NRI toll free number.
If you have a query regarding your State Bank of India credit card, you can easily get an answer through the SBI credit card customer care representative. Note that both, personal and corporate credit card holders, can call the SBI credit card customer care numbers for assistance. There are a number of ways to get in touch with the SBI credit card customer care representatives. In addition to solving your credit card queries, they can also help in applying for a new credit card.
SBI credit card customer care: Call on toll-free/tolled number
You can get in touch with the SBI credit card customer care toll free number, the tolled number or the 24×7 city-wise customer care number.
Toll free number: 18001801290
Tolled number: 18601801290/18605001290
24X7 city-wise number: Prefix the STD code of your city to 39020202
When getting in touch with SBI credit card customer care, you may need to share certain details with the IVR. So, you should be well aware of your 16-digit SBI credit card number, name on the SBI credit card, your date of birth and OTP that may be sent on your registered mobile number.
[ecis2016.org] How to check SBI home loan status
SBI credit card customer care: Missed call service
You can avail of the SBI credit card missed call service for your credit card information. Register for the SBI missed call service and give a missed call from your registered mobile number.
- To know the available credit limit and cash limit, give a missed call on 8422845513.
- To know the account balance, give a missed call on 8422845512.
- To know about last payment status, give a missed call on 8422845515.
- To know about reward points, give a missed call on 8422845514.
You will get a response to your query as an SMS on your registered mobile number.
SBI credit card customer care: SMS service
To get responses to your SBI credit card query, you can send an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile number. SMS services will be charged as per the mobile operator.
|SBI credit card query||Format|
|Available credit and cash limit on SBI credit card||AVAIL “last 4 digits of SBI credit card”|
|Enquiry on balance of SBI credit card||BAL “last 4 digits of SBI credit card”|
|Last bill payment status of SBI credit card||PAYMENT “last 4 digits of SBI credit card”|
|Duplicate statement request of SBI credit card||DSTMT “last 4 digits of SBI credit card”|
|e-statement subscription of SBI credit card||ESTMT “last 4 digits of SBI credit card”|
|Block stolen or lost SBI credit card||BLOCK “last 4 digits of SBI credit card”|
|Reward point details of SBI credit card||REWARD “last 4 digits of SBI credit card”|
[ecis2016.org] All about SBI CIBIL score check for home loan
SBI credit card customer care: Card blocking services
- SBI credit card blocked due to suspicious fraudulent activity: In case your SBI credit card was blocked owing to suspicious activities, you can call SBI credit card customer care to unblock it.
- Exceeding credit limit on SBI credit card: Your credit card may be blocked if you exceed the credit limit on your SBI credit card. If there has been a mistake, get in touch with customer care to resolve the issue. However, in case of exceeding the limit, pay the SBI credit card amount immediately, to automatically unblock and use the SBI credit card.
- Loss or theft of SBI credit card: In case of loss or theft of SBI credit card, call any one of the customer care numbers to block your card. On the SBI credit card IVR, press 2 to report a card stolen or lost. You can also block your SBI credit card through internet banking or SMS service.
- Activating SBI credit card that was permanently blocked: Within 3 months of your card being permanently blocked, you can re-activate the SBI credit card by getting in touch with the SBI credit card customer care. However, after 3 months, you will have to apply for a new SBI credit card.
SBI credit card customer care email address
To send an email to SBI credit card customer care, go to https://www.sbicard.com/en/contact-us/personal.page#title. Near the bottom of the page, you will see ‘Email Us’. If you are a SBI card holder, click on ‘SBI card holder’ and then on ‘Email us’.
Fill the required details and email your query.
If you are a non-SBI card holder, click on that option and then on ‘Email us’. You will reach https://www.sbicard.com/en/webform/write-to-us.page.
You can also email at email@example.com.
[ecis2016.org] Best bank for home loan in 2022
SBI credit card: Grievance redressal
In case you have not got a satisfying response to your query, you can approach the SBI bank and escalate the query.
According to the SBI escalation matrix for customer complaints, get in touch with a customer care personnel through phone, email, or SMS and follow it by a visit to the branch.
You can escalate your concern to the complaint management team. If required, the query can be sent to a nodal officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nodal officer will report to the SBI manager. The SBI manager can be reached at CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com.
SBI credit card customer care: Ombudsman Scheme
To provide a solution to banking services related complaints, the Ombudsman Scheme was initiated. SBI appointed 20 ombudsmen across Indian state capitals, to investigate complaints impartially that have not been responded to within 30 days. On https://www.sbicard.com/en/contact-us/personal.page, at the bottom of the page, click on ‘Download PDF’ to get in touch with the nearest banking ombudsman.
[ecis2016.org] RBI complaint number and process to file a complaint with the banking ombudsman
SBI credit card customer care: International helpline number
SBI credit card customer care has international helpline numbers for its NRI customers.
SBI credit card customer care: Postal communication
You can get in touch with SBI at:
SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28,
GPO, New Delhi 110001
SBI Card, Correspondence Department,
DLF Infinity Towers,
Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Building 3,
DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon – 122002,
Fax: 0124 2567131
You can also write to the local SBI offices. To get in touch with a local SBI branch, visit https://www.sbicard.com/en/contact-us/locations.page for the bank address. In addition, you can get in touch with SBI credit card customer care through twitter at @SBICard_Connect
What is the process to discontinue your SBI credit card?
You can get in touch with SBI credit card customer care and place a request to discontinue your credit card. However, the credit card will be discontinued only after all the dues have been paid.
If a SBI credit card has to be reissued, what are the charges associated and how long will it take?
It will take seven working days for the card to be re-issued and you will be charged Rs 100 + taxes for the same.
When to call1800 22 1111? You can call SBI credit card customer care on 1800221111 from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org