[ecis2016.org] You can book Bharat gas quickly and easily from the convenience of your own home.
It is no longer necessary to go to the gas agency in person or give them a call to reserve an LPG cylinder in India. Now, you can book Bharat gas quickly and easily from the convenience of your own home.
Bharat gas booking: Online
You can book the filling of your cylinder online by going to ebharatgas, and entering your login details. You need to register if this is your first time providing both your phone number and your LPG consumer number.
- Sign in to the website and choose the option labelled “new user,” and then provide the needed information (name and mobile number).
- Users who have not yet updated their information or registered their phone numbers with Bharat Gas can do so by downloading and completing a form.
- After entering the information, an SMS containing sign-in details will be sent to the registered phone as soon as the information is submitted.
- After logging in to your account on the internet, go to the My LPG page. Here, you will discover links that allow you to reserve a cylinder, register, and register for the LPG subsidy, among other possibilities.
- Fill out the delivery information, including the date and time of the delivery.
- A confirmation of the order will be sent to you at the email address provided.
Bharat gas booking: Mobile app
Bharat Gas provides its consumers in India with an app that can be downloaded on both Android and iOS devices. The following is a list of the procedures that need to be taken to book a Bharat Gas cylinder using the mobile app.
- Download the Bharat Gas “Hello BPCL” app for your Android or iOS device.
- Launch the Bharat Gas app on your mobile device, and then choose the “Login” option.
- Provide your registered contact number.
- After the app displays your registration data, including the name of your distributor as well as your own name and address, click the “Proceed” button.
- Input the one-time password that was sent to your registered number.
- Set a 4-digit login PIN
- Click on the “Quick Book & Pay” button on the app’s main screen.
- On the next screen, click the button that says “Submit a request.”
- On the next screen, the application will request that you make a payment using any of the available payment methods (credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI)
- After the transaction has been completed, an SMS with your booking confirmation will be sent to you.
Bharat gas booking number: WhatsApp
Bharat Gas has begun to take bookings for LPG cylinders using the messaging app WhatsApp. The steps needed to book a gas cylinder through WhatsApp are outlined below.
- Add 1800224344 to your contact list.
- Refresh your WhatsApp contacts list
- Send a message through WhatsApp to the given number.
- You will see many choices available to choose from (seen in the image above)
- Answer with the number that best represents your choice.
- Make payment
- After that, you will get a mail with your booking confirmation.
- Connecting your Bharat Gas account to your accounts on other platforms, such as Paytm, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, and others, is required for you to be able to make payments using these methods.
Bharat Gas booking phone number: SMS service
Bharat Gas SMS booking service is only accessible to the company’s existing customers.
- If this is your first time using LPG, you will need to contact your local LPG distributor to get your phone number registered.
- You will be required to fill out a form, which may be found online or at any Bharatgas distribution office.
- After you have confirmed that the distributor has your most recent phone number, send an SMS with the message “LPG” to either 7715012345 or 7718012345.
- When the booking is approved, a cash memo is created, and the cylinder is delivered, you will get an SMS notice for each of these events once you have sent the message.
Bharat Gas booking number: IVRS
The Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) allows consumers to reserve their refill cylinders quickly and easily. This system is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. This procedure eliminates the possibility of a booking mistake by providing an instant booking confirmation and booking number to the consumer. There are no extra fees, and consumers will get an order confirmation immediately after making a reservation. SMS confirmations will be sent to consumers who have registered for the service through their mobile phones.
- You must register your phone or mobile number with your local LPG distributor to use IVRS.
- This can be accomplished by printing out a form from the ebharatgas website. Fill up the relevant information and submit the form to the distributor’s office.
- A phone call or SMS will be made to confirm your registration.
- Call the IVRS number for your state to make your reservation after you have registered. If you have registered a mobile phone number, you will get a text message confirming your purchase.
Bharat Gas booking: Dealer
A consumer has the option of visiting the dealer to place an order and schedule a refill reservation. On the official website of Bharat Gas, one can get a list of all of the distributors that are located in each of India’s states and Union Territories. Customers can reserve their LPG cylinders by visiting the dealer they found after browsing for the one that is closest to them. The dealer will request the customer’s number, name, and address to record the booking, and they will provide the customer with a booking number for use in the future.
How can I locate Bharat Gas’s 17-digit consumer number?
The 17-digit consumer number can be found on Bharat Gas bills, payment notes, and subscription vouchers.
How do I find the Bharat Gas booking number?
After you have placed an order for a Bharat Gas cylinder, a confirmation will be delivered to the cellphone number that you registered with Bharat Gas in the form of an SMS.
When I make a booking for a Bharat Gas cylinder, is the delivery fee included in the price?
No, the price does not include home delivery fees.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org