[ecis2016.org] Here is how to find out if your PAN is linked with your Aadhaar.
It is now required that you link your Permanent Account Number (PAN) with your Aadhaar number to use certain facilities, such as submitting your tax returns. The deadline for linking one’s PAN number with one’s Aadhaar number has been extended to March 31, 2023.
You are reading: Checking PAN card Aadhar card link
If you have previously seeded or connected your PAN number with your Aadhaar number, you can check the Aadhaar PAN link status online or offline. You may verify that your Aadhaar card and PAN card are linked using the income tax department’s e-Filing site.
According to the notification issued by the Finance ministry, your Permanent Account Number (PAN) would become inactive if you do not connect it to your Aadhaar number.
When integrating my Aadhaar number and PAN number on the e-filing website, do I need any documentation?
No, your Aadhaar and Permanent Account Number (PAN) are all that are required for this purpose.
How to find out the status of your PAN card being seeded with your Aadhaar Number?
You only need to follow the instructions below to find out the status of your PAN card being seeded with your Aadhaar number.
- Simply follow the instructions at the following link:
Read also : Everything you need to know about LIC home loan
- Provide both your PAN and your date of birth.
- After entering the captcha, click the button labelled “Submit.
- The next screen will show you the current status of the connection.
Send an SMS with the following format to either 56161 or 567678 to verify the progress of the PAN-Aadhaar connectivity process by SMS.
UIDPAN < 12 digit Aadhaar number> < 10 digit PAN number>
If the Aadhaar to PAN linkage is successful, a notice will be shown saying, “The Aadhaar number has already been linked to the PAN number in the ITD database. We appreciate you making use of our services.”
Check out: Have knowledge about Post Office IFSC Code
Read also : Everything about Kerala ration card
The following steps need to be taken in order to connect your PAN with your Aadhaar number:
- Go to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ to access the e-filing site for your taxes.
- Enter your User ID, password, and date of birth to log in.
- You’ll be prompted to connect your PAN and Aadhaar in a pop-up window. On the Menu bar, choose ‘Profile Settings’ and click on the link to Aadhaar.
- Name, date of birth, and gender are all included in the PAN information.
- Your Aadhaar should be compared to the PAN information shown on the screen.
- To connect, provide the Aadhaar number and navigate to the “link now” option and click it.
- When your Aadhaar is connected to your PAN, a notification will appear on your screen.
How can I update or correct the information on my PAN and Aadhaar number?
You can check, validate, and make changes to the information associated with your PAN by using the official website that is provided by Protean eGov Technologies Limited. You can do the same thing about your Aadhaar by using the official portal that is provided by UIDAI.
When I attempt to connect my Aadhaar and PAN, the system says “Identity Data Mismatch.” What to do?
The joint authentication of the Aadhaar number and PAN databases concludes the Aadhaar number and PAN seeding procedure. The seeding procedure will fail if some of the private details, such as names, birth date, gender, etc., do not match, and an error notice titled ‘Identity Data Mismatch’ will appear on the site. When there is a mistake in one of the databases, you must locate it and fix it before you may connect the two.
In the case of a Hindu Undivided Family, which member’s Aadhaar number must be connected to the family’s PAN?
If you have an HUF, your PAN must be connected to the Identification number of the Karta, the head of the family.
[ecis2016.org] Who is a Karta in a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)?
- All about home loan tax benefits in 2022
- SBI CIBIL score: All about SBI home loan CIBIL and SBI CIBIL score check
- Aadhaar card verification online procedure: Everything you need to know
- All you need to know about a share certificate
- An analysis of special home loan products for women and senior citizens
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org