[ecis2016.org] Under the scheme, people of UP are offered six days of free training to help them improve their skills
UP chief minister Yogi Aditya Nath established the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana to promote the development and self-employment of the state’s labourers. Under this initiative, returning labourers from Uttar Pradesh, and traditional artisans and craftsmen, will receive six days of free training to help them improve their skills.
What is Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana (VSSY)?
The state government would grant financial assistance ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.10 lakh to traditional artists and artisans in Uttar Pradesh such as carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, etc., through the Vishwakarma Yojana scheme.
Interested state recipients can apply under this plan online by visiting the scheme’s official website. Every year, more than 15,000 workers will be hired under this scheme. The money granted to the labourers under this scheme would be directly sent to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Goal of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022
The primary goal of the VSSY scheme is to develop and promote handicrafts and traditional traders like carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, and others in the state’s urban and rural areas. 6 days of free training to these employees under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021, and financial aid ranging from 10,000 to ten lakh rupees to local artisans and traditional artisans for the establishment of small businesses are provided.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana: Eligibility
- The applicant must be a legal resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The individual will only receive the advantage of this scheme once.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana: Documents required
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
Benefits of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- Carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, and others would receive 6 days of free training.
- Financial aid ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh would be provided.
- Every year, 15,000 workers will be hired through the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Interested state beneficiaries who want to take advantage of this scheme must apply online for this scheme.
- The state government will cover the entire cost of all sorts of training delivered through the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Through this strategy, all conventional state labourers will be encouraged to develop and become self-employed.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022: Steps to apply
Interested state beneficiaries who want to apply for the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022 can follow the procedure outlined below.
- To begin with, go to the official website of Industry and Enterprise Promotion.
- Click on the Login button on the homepage and choose Applicant Login.
- On this page, you must select the New User Registration option.
- After selecting the choice, the registration form will appear in front of you. Fill the form and click on Submit.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022: Login for registered users
- First, the applicant must go to the official website. The home page will appear.
- On this page, you must select the Login option and select Applicant Login.
- On this page, click on the registered user login button. Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you must click the login button. You will be logged in this way.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022: Checking the Status of an Application
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website.
- Click the Login option and select Applicant Login on the home page.
- The following page will appear after you click on the selection. The application status form is shown below on this page.
- You must enter your application number. Then you must click the Know Your Application Status button to check the status of your application. The application status will then appear in front of you.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana: Beneficiaries
More than 1.43 lakh craftsmen have benefited from the state’s Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana. The system went live on December 26, 2018, providing several forms of rewards like advanced toolkits to the state’s artisans. Carpenters, barbarians, goldsmiths, etc. can gain from this arrangement. So far, 14341 craftspeople have benefited from this programme. A total of 66,300 craftsmen have been linked to the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, and a loan of Rs 372 crore has been issued to them.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana: 2021 tool kit distribution
The government of Uttar Pradesh commemorated Vishwakarma Day on September 17, 2021. The event was held in the District Panchayat Auditorium Collectorate. Loans and certificates were delivered to Vishwakarma Samman beneficiaries through the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Training Toolkit and the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
The program’s main guest was Minister of State, Kapil Dev Agarwal. Traditional tailors, carpenters, basket weavers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, and other artisans’ livelihoods are developed in urban and rural communities under this scheme, to raise their standard of living.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath delivered certificates to 50 Mudra Yojana beneficiaries, and toolkits and loan sanction letters to 7 Mudra Yojana beneficiaries. Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana provided tool kits to 21,000 people.
Literacy programme under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojna, Mirzapur district Industries and Enterprise Promotion Centre Deputy Commissioner VK Chaudhary has stated that all citizens of the district who have applied online under this scheme and submitted a hard copy of the application to the Deputy Commissioner Industries Office, would be a part of the literacy program.
This event took place on June 4th and 5th, 2021, at 11 a.m. The literacy programme was organised by the Centre for Promotion of Industries and Enterprises’ selection committee.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org