[ecis2016.org] Know in detail about the ration card AP including ration card status and also know procedure to apply for ration card AP offline, online and check the status among other services
India has an innovative policy of providing food and rations based on economic status. Ration cards are the representations of each individual and their respective amount of food and rations.
Ration cards also act as essential proof of identity and address and so it is a vital document. This article solely talks about the AP Ration Card and will be helpful for any individual wanting to apply for the ration card in 2022. A district-wise list of ration cards has also been provided.
AP ration card
The main goal of the central government is to relieve the underprivileged with food grains and other everyday commodities like kerosene oil, sugar, etc., at subsidised rates. These provisions can be implemented using the ration cards, such as the AP Ration Card.
The ration card also acts as an essential document as proof of identity and/or address in several government schemes.
What is the Rice card?
On February 14, 2020, the government of Andhra Pradesh started the mission of replacing 1,29,00,000 ration cards with new Rice cards. This was because many beneficiaries who were availing all the subsidised rates for food were found to be doubtful. Thus the door-to-door survey conducted by the government has helped them in identifying the people who are in true need of the rations. The Rice card will help in delinking the Food security system from the other utilities of the ration card and allow the people in true need to benefit from the government schemes.
What is the direct cash transfer scheme?
An alternative for people unwilling to purchase rice from a fair price/ration shop using a public distribution system is the direct cash transfer scheme. Introduced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and beginning in May 2022, the basic idea of this scheme was to provide the beneficiaries of the AP ration card with cash in place of food subsidiaries as per the demands of the individual.
This is a new scheme that is being tested in some parts of the state.
The government will conduct a poll to implement this strategy, and depending on the findings, attempts will be made to extend the program throughout the state depending on the success of the survey. Visakhapatnam, Anakapalle, Narasapuram, Kakinada, and Nandyal districts have been identified as the primary locations for initiating the primary phases of the scheme.
Direct cash transfer scheme: Benefits
The benefit transfer scheme will not be compulsory and depends on the needs and the requirements of the cardholder. A permission agreement to these effects will be signed by the recipients to provide their approval. Local volunteers have begun collecting the recipients’ authorization papers.
To review the scheme’s operation, a local tax office will examine all applications before presenting them to the tehsildar for approval. On May 1, 2022, the money would have been placed into the beneficiary’s account with the authorization of the tehsildar. This has been implemented to ensure that there is no confusion and that people receive their deserved amount at the right time.
There is no obligation to engage in this program if the beneficiary chooses rations over cash. Also, free reign has been provided to the people to change their decision as and when required. The government has yet to define the amount of money allocated to beneficiaries for 1 kilogram of rice. The general estimate is between Rs 15 and Rs 16. This novel idea of direct cash transfers into PDS customers’ bank accounts is already being tested in three Indian union territories: Chandigarh, Puducherry, and the metropolitan regions of Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
Commodity prices as mentioned in the new ration card
The commodity prices and the amount that can be availed per card have been provided below and it seems fairly priced so that the people above and below the poverty line can accommodate the newest prices.
|Name of the commodity||Distribution of commodities per month||Price of commodities (Per kg)|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10 kg|
|D.F salt||1 kg||Rs.12|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (instead of rice)||Rs.1|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kgs per card (instead of rice)||Rs.1|
|Red gram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per card||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16|
AP new Rice card: Eligibility
The eligibility of the AP new rice card has been created solely based on the financial status of the beneficiaries.
- The family income requirements have been segregated based on the area of residence. People living in rural areas and having a monthly income of fewer than Rs. 10,000 can avail of the subsidised ration. In urban areas, the same facilities are provided for families with below Rs. 1,20,000 income.
- The family should not have any members who are Government employees or pensioners to be eligible for the scheme (this is excluding sanitary workers).
- The electricity consumption for the entire family should not exceed 300 units.
- The amount of land held by the family should not exceed 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of a mixture of wet and dry lands.
- None of the family members should be paying income tax returns.
- They should not own a four-wheeler. Various service vehicles such as Tractors, taxis, and Autos are not included in this list.
- Families living in urban areas should not be the owner of any property or have a self-built area of less than 750 sq. ft.
AP Ration card: Documents required
The various documents required for the AP ration card are:
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill etc.
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof of the family
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter id,
- Driving Licence,
- PAN Card
- Passport, etc.
- Income certificate
AP Ration Card 2022: Offline application
- Ration cards may be applied in two ways: online or in person.
- If you want to apply for a job offline, you must go to the local office and fill out an application form there.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability, including all mandatory fields. Don’t forget to attach the necessary documents for the process.
- Send it to the same office, and you’ll get an acknowledgement slip to keep for future reference.
AP Ration Card 2022: Online application procedure of AP Ration Card 2022
These are the steps that need to be followed to apply for an AP ration card:
- To begin, go to the AP Civil Supplies Department’s official website.
- You may also go to the Meeseva website for further information. Here you will be required to fill out the Meeseva form.
- Your login ID and password will be generated automatically by the system.
- Fill in the information asked in the form.
- Include all the documents that are necessary for the form.
- A reference number will be generated, which should be kept securely for future reference.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to check AP Ration Card application status
One can easily check their AP Ration card status by following these simple steps:
- Similar to checking your ration card status you need to enter the official website and select the “Application Search option” that appears on it.
- You should have your Ration card and Aadhar card numbers with you as they will be vital for this step.
- Once you enter these details click on the submit button and check your application status.
AP Ration Card 2022: Portal login
- Visit the AEPDS ap gov in website and click on login.
- Remember your login credentials and enter the Captcha that is flashed on the screen. Then click on the login button.
- This method will allow you to get to the website.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to login on village ward secretariat portal
- First and foremost, go to the official website of the village ward administration.
- You must click the login button on the homepage. You can either decide to login as an employee or as a citizen.
- Your login credentials and Captcha will be required to access this portal.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to login on AePDS portal
- To begin, go to the Aadhaar-enabled public distribution system of Andhra Pradesh’s official website and log into their portal.
- Here you must provide your login credentials and enter the specific captcha to login to your AePDS portal.
AP Ration Card 2022: How to view the beneficiary list?
The Andhra Pradesh government has compiled a list of AP Rice Card holders who would receive discounts on several food items. This program will also aid those who have previously misplaced their ration card. To view the list follow the steps below:
- One has to visit the official website maintained by the AP food department to check their rice card beneficiary list.
- Once you are at the homepage, select your:
- District Name
- Mandal Name
- Secretariat Name
- Once you have selected your credentials correctly you will be able to view the entire beneficiary list.
AP Ration Card 2022: How to check AP Ration card list 2022
One can easily check the beneficiary list of the ration cards by the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the website and select the Ration card list option which comes on it.
- Enter your Ration Card details as required on the webpage.
- Once you submit your details you will be able to access the ration card list on the screen.
AP Ration Card 2022: How to check AP Rice card status
- People who wish to view their YSR Rice card status will have to visit the official website.
- Once on the homepage, they can go to the public reports section, which will be located on the menu bar. Here you need to click on the AP Rice Card Status option.
- To enter the portal and check your Rice card status you need to have your ration card number or the Aadhar card number of your family head.
- Once you have filled in the above-mentioned details, you can click on submit to enter the portal.
- You will be able to view the status of your Rice card on the screen.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to perform Rice Card E-KYC online
- To get your Rice Card E KYC done online you can visit the website by clicking on the link here.
- Here please click on the Online User Login Option which will guide you further to a window asking for your Aadhar card and a Captcha.
- After you have filled in your details correctly you should select the Get E KYC OTP option.
- After this an OTP will be sent to your Aadhar registered phone number. This is a mandatory step and hence requires your Aadhaar card to be linked with a number.
- After this you will be guided to a page where you need to fill in all your details as specified there.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to Check AP Ration Card E-KYC status
One can easily check the E-KYC status of your AP ration card by following these steps:
- One can easily check their AP Ration Card E-KYC status by visiting their official website and selecting the check status option.
- You will be asked for your Aadhar Card number after you select the Pulse Survey Search from the drop-down menu.
- Once you select the search option you will easily be able to view your status on the website.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to search ration card
To look at your ration card details one just needs to:
- Select the “Search Ration Card option” on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government ration card department.
- Here you will be able to access your ration card details once you enter your card number and click on search.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to print ration card
It is crucial to have a printed copy of your AP Ration Card. One can easily get that by following the steps mentioned below:
- Select the “Print ration card” option visible on the official website.
- Enter your ration card number followed by the print option.
- You can view your ration card or print it from this option to get a physical copy.
AP Ration Card 2022: Know your volunteer
- To know your volunteers, visit the services tab on the official website.
- On this tab, you will get the “Know your Volunteer” option.
- You will be needed to enter your Aadhar card number to gain access to this list. Once you enter it, you will be able to view the volunteer lists.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view RC details
- To view the RC details of the ration card one can easily visit the website by clicking here.
- On the homepage you need to click on the RC details option.
- Enter your ration card details in the space provided. Then you will be able to access your ration card details.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view FPS details
- To begin, go to the official website of Aadhaar-epds(enabled public distribution system) AP.
- Select the FPS details option from the menu present on the FPS tab. Then you will be directed to a new page.
- Here, you will be required to select your specific district.
- Upon doing that the list of mandals registered under that district will be visible to you. This will allow you to gather the various FPS details.
AP Ration Card 2022: Shops
To check the various shops in their locality one needs to visit the website by clicking on the link.
- Further select the shops at a glance option.
- Further you need to choose the district whose information you want to access. This will provide you with the list of mandals and dealers in that district.
AP Ration Card 2022: View sales transaction details
- Visit the Aadhaar-enabled public distribution system of Andhra Pradesh’s official website. Under this website, you need to access the sales register option.
- Select the district whose details you want to check and narrow down on the company’s sales data.
- You can even use the shop’s number details to check the sales data.
AP Ration Card 2022: View scheme wise sale
- Visit epds.ap.gov.in. and select scheme-by-scheme selling option.
- To get this data you must have information regarding the month, year and name of the commodity you wish to check.
- The sales report will appear in front of you when you select these details.
AP Ration Card 2022: View shop wise stock received
- Similarly to check the shop wise stock received data one can simply enter the epds.ap.gov.in website and select the shop-by-shop stock received option.
- Enter the RO, month and year details as well as the shop number that you want to check.
- Once you submit the above-mentioned details you will be able to access the stocks received by that store on those dates.
AP Ration Card 2022: View stock register
- Visit the epds.ap.gov.in website.
- Now, from the drop-down option, choose Stock Register.
- You’ll be sent to a new page where you’ll have to select the month and year.and the store number
- Once you have mentioned the specific details you will be able to access the necessary information.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view month abstract
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh government consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies department’s official website and select the month abstract from the menus.
- Select a date for the month whose data you want to access and click on submit.
- This technique will allow you to see the abstract for the current month.
AP Ration Card 2022: View month trans graph
- Visit the month trans graph on the official website.
- Once you click on the above-mentioned link you will be able to view this trans graph for this month.
- You must select the Annavitran tab from the homepage of the department’s official website
- Following that, you must choose an abstract.
- Further you will be required to select the month and year. Once you have filled in the details with precision click on the login button.
- This method may be used to see an Annavitran abstract.
- To look at the Annavitran Sales one needs to visit the website and click on the annavitaran tab
- After this you need to click on the sales tab that will direct you to a brand new page.
- Here you must select the month and year and click on the submit button.
- Thus you will be able to look at the annavitran sales.
- Once again you are required to visit the official website of the AP epds and enter the annavitaran tab.
- Under this tab you will find transactions. Click on it.
- Here you must select the month and year and click on the submit button,
- Upon doing so you will see all of the relevant information.
AP Ration Card 2022: View commodity allotment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh government’s consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies department’s official website.
- The allocation tab must be selected on the homepage and under that select a commodity allocation strategy.
- Here you must select the month and year and click on the submit button.
- The details of your commodity allotment will show on your computer screen when you click submit.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view key register
- Visit the official website from the link given here and select the key register option.
- Under this you must select the month, year, and status and click on submit.
- Following that, you must select your district. Last but not least, you must pick your Mandal details.
- Another piece of information that you will require is your FPS ID following which you will be able to view the necessary details.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view detailed allotment
- To view the detailed allotment list, you need to visit the official website and select the detailed allotment option.
- Following this, select the month and year and submit these details.
- You are now required to fill in your district and where you want to work details.
- Upon completion of the following you will be able to see all of the relevant information.
AP Ration Card 2022: View MDU abstract
- On the homepage of the official website, the MDU tab must be selected.
- You need to select the MDU Abstract from the drop-down option.
- Next you must select the date and month details before clicking on submit.
- Ultimately you will be required to select your district and where you want to work, to get access to all the relevant information.
AP Ration Card 2022: View stock drawl details (MDU)
- Similarly you need to select the MDU tab on the official website.
- After that, you must select the stock drawl to access a new page which will require you to choose the month and year.
- Once you click the submit button you will further be asked to select your district and mandal.
- Ultimately, if you enter all the details correctly, you will be able to access the stock drawl details.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view stock details
- To view details on the stock availability, you can visit the official website. Here click on the MDU tab, and under it, select stock details.
- On the new page that opens in front of you, enter the month and year details to proceed.
- After form submission select your district and mandal details.
- Upon successfully validating all the information the system will provide you with the stock details.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view stock status
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government’s department of consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies and choose the MDM tab.
- Under this you must select Stock Status
- The next process requires you to input your month and year details.
- You may check the status of your stock by following this approach.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view MDU sales
- Select the sales option under the MDU tab once you visit the official website.
- Select your month and year on this new screen that appears in front of you. Following this, fill-up the form.
- Upon form submission you will be asked to fill up the details on district and year.
- Once your information is verified you will be provided with the relevant information.
AP Ration Card 2022: View NFSA sale abstract
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government’s department of consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies and click on the sales button
- Under the menu that appears select NFSA sales abstract.
- Following this you will be required to fill up the month and year details to access the relevant information.
AP Ration Card 2022: View Fortified rice sale
- To check information on rice sales, visit the official website.
- Then you’ll need to go to the sales tab and choose the fortified rice that is being sold.
- You will then be asked to input the permitted month, year, and distribution type.
- Once you click on submit you will get the fortified rice sale details.
AP Ration Card 2022: View school details
- To check the details of a particular school one can visit the official website of epds Andhra Pradesh by clicking here.
- From there you can click on the MDM tab which will guide you to the school details window.
- You will be required to enter your school ID to access the school’s information.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view MDM distribution
- To begin, go to the Andhra Pradesh government consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies department’s official website before choosing MDM Distribution from the MDU tab.
- You’ll be sent to a new page where you may choose the month, year, commodity, and mode of operation.
- Once you enter these details correctly you will be able to access the MDM distribution comfortably.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view volunteer abstract
- Visit the epds Andhra Pradesh website. You will find a Volunteer under which you need to select Abstract
- You’ll then be sent to a new page where you must select your district and the mandala that you work with.
- Once you enter all the relevant information you will be able to view the volunteer abstracts successfully.
AP Ration Card 2022: View stock register (Volunteer)
- Visit the official portal to view the stock register of the various volunteers.
- Next you will be required to fill in information on the district, mandala and shop number whose information you want to access.
- This will allow you to get the information that you want.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view distribution
- Visit the official website and choose the volunteer tab.
- Following this you click on the distribution button and select your district and mandala.
- This will allow you to access all the relevant information.
AP Ration Card 2022: Procedure to view volunteer sales
- Visit volunteer options on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government’s consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies department.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select “sales.”
- This will require you to input information on your shop number and volunteer ID.
- Clicking on submit will provide you access to the volunteer sales data.
AP Ration Card 2022: Transaction history
To check the transaction history on your AP Ration Card, simply:
- Click on the link to be directed to the official website. There you need to visit the “Transaction History” tab.
- Enter your Ration card details and proceed with the search.
- Upon submission you will be able to access all the transaction history details on that ration card.
AP Ration Card 2022: Meeseva AP ration card
The Meeseva Portal was created by the Andhra Pradesh Government to provide a single entry portal for a range of services. Ration card-related services can also be availed on this website. To do so one must first register themselves on the meeseva portal. The wide range of facilities that are available on the portal is listed below.
- In case of birth or migration, a new card is added to the family.
- Converting a white ration card to a pink one.
- A new pink ration card can be issued.
- Changes in the Fair Price Shop’s address (FPS)
- Changing the names or other details on your ration card.
- Removal of a ration card member or migration of a ration card member
- In case duplicate ration cards are issued they can be corrected on this portal.
- Changes to the ration card’s household head
- Give up one’s Ration card.
AP Ration Card 2022: Filling a complaint
A complaint based on any problem that you faced while operating the AP Ration card website can be directly lodged through the official Andhra Pradesh Website:
- To begin, go to the official website and select “Apply for”.
- Choose “Grievance” from the drop-down menu and enter your Ration card and UID details as and where required.
- Fill up the form with your necessary grievances and submit it when satisfied.
- Upon submission a unique identifier will be produced. Keep it safe for future references.
AP Ration Card 2022: Grievance status
Now that you have registered a complaint on the website, you can also check for the status of your grievances. For that:
- Simply visit the official website link.
- Enter your Grievance ID.
- You will automatically be able to check the status of your complaint on the screen.
AP Ration Card 2022: View contact details
- To begin, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government’s department of consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies and select Contacts.
- You will then be able to view all the important helpline numbers on the website.
AP Ration Card statistics
AP Ration Card 2022: Helpline number
- Phone Number – 040-23494808 / 822 or 1967
- Email ID- email@example.com
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org