[ecis2016.org] You can track the status of your HDFC credit card offline as well as online.
You can track the status of your HDFC credit card offline as well as online. Here is how to do it.
HDFC credit card: Tracking status online
Through reference and application form number:
- Visit HDFC ‘Track Your Credit Card’ website
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Enter either application reference number or application form number, or date of birth
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit
Through your mobile number
- Visit the website
- Punch in your mobile number to receive an OTP
- Submit your OTP number
Through AirWay bill number
- Visit HDFC ‘Track your credit card’ website
- Enter your Air Way bill number and click on submit
- Then you will receive the status of HDFC credit card application
HDFC credit card: Tracking status offline
You can call on toll-free number 61606161/6160616. This service is available 24×7. You need to provide your application number or application reference to know your credit card status. You can also visit the nearest branch and ask for help from the branch customer service department to know your HDFC credit card application status.
Check out: Have info. regarding IFSC code HDFC bank
How long is the process of receiving HDFC credit cards?
You will receive HDFC’s credit card in 21 working days.
Can you check the status of HDFC credit card offline?
Yes, you can check the status of HDFC credit cards offline. You need to visit the bank’s nearest branch and ask the customer help department about your application status.
What happens if I forget my application number?
You can still check your application status by inputting your registered mobile number.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org