[ecis2016.org] Punjab National Bank offers several methods for checking account balances, which are listed in this article.
Punjab National Bank offers several methods for checking account balances, which will be listed in this article.
PNB balance inquiry by missed call
The Punjab National Bank balance check number is 1800 180 2223 (Toll-free) or 0120-2303090.
When doing a PNB balance check query by missed call, users should keep the following considerations in mind:
- Make a missed call from the bank’s registered mobile number.
- Users can register their cell phone number for SMS alerts by visiting their local bank branch.
- They will receive an SMS containing their PNB account balances (savings account, current account, cash credit, and overdraft)
Other methods to check PNB balance inquiry
PNB balance inquiry through netbanking
Customers can sign up for net banking when they open an account with the bank, after which they can access their accounts using the User ID and password issued by the bank. Account Holders can check their PNB Balance Enquiry by following the steps below:
To access PNB Balance Enquiry using net banking, log in and click Account Summary from the Dashboard or the menu at the top.
PNB e-Statements: Account holders can also sign up for e-Statements through the PNB online banking service.
- Account holders will simply need to access PNB net banking > Select “Other Services” > Select “Service Requests” > “New Requests” > Select “Email Statement Registration.”
- Account holders can also visit their local PNB office, call 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222, or text ESTMT space last 4 digits of PNB account number space Email ID to 9264092640 or 5607040 from their registered cell phone.
PNB balance inquiry through mobile banking
Currently, Punjab National Bank has a few active apps that users may use to conduct online transactions and check their PNB account balance while on the move. The following are all of the PNB mobile applications that account holders can use to check their account balances via mobile banking:
- PNB ONE: Customers of Punjab National Bank can download and install the PNB ONE app on their Android or iOS smartphones to access banking services such as PNB balance enquiries, mini statements, fund transfers, cheque book requests, and much more.
- PNB mPassbook: Punjab National Bank offers an e-Passbook service that allows account users to check their account balances via an app. Mini statements and full statements will be available to account holders. They will be able to save thorough statements on their mobile phones as well. The PNB mPassbook app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- PNB MobiEase: PNB MobiEase allows its users to do SMS Banking, USSD Banking, or Missed Call Banking without requiring internet access. The PNB MobiEase app is only accessible to Android users.
PNB balance inquiry through SMS banking
Account holders can simply check their account balance by sending an SMS to PNB Balance Enquiry. SMS – BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040 to check your PNB account balance.
PNB balance inquiry through passbook
Every account holder who opens a bank account with Punjab National Bank receives a passbook. Account-holders can check their PNB account balance and change their passbooks by visiting the bank.
PNB balance enquiry through PNB ATM
Account-holders with a Punjab National Bank account can check their account balance instantaneously by visiting the nearest PNB ATM or any other bank ATM. Account-holders must go to their nearest PNB ATM and complete the instructions outlined below:
- Insert your PNB ATM / Debit Card at the nearest ATM.
- Enter the 4-digit PNB ATM PIN.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the drop-down menu.
- The ATM will display the PNB account balance as well as a slip.
PNB Balance Enquiry through UPI
- Choose any UPI app from your smartphone.
- Choose the account for which the balance must be checked.
- Select Check Balance.
- Enter the newly generated UPI PIN.
- After entering the UPI PIN, the balance will be displayed on the screen.
[ecis2016.org] Know about Punjab bank IFSC code
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org