[ecis2016.org] Explained in this article is the online procedure to pay the UHBVNL bill. Read on to know all about the Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL).
The Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL), an organisation that is owned and operated by the state government of Haryana, is in charge of the power distribution and retail supply businesses in the northern regions of the state. UHBVNL is a corporation that was established in July 1999 and is officially active as of its registration under the Companies Act of 1956. As part of the second transfer programme that the Government of Haryana announced on July 1, 1999, UHBVNL was given the responsibility of carrying on the distribution operations of the former Haryana State Electricity Board.
You are reading: How to pay the UHBVNL bill?
Mission of UHBVNL
- To guarantee an even and well-rounded expansion of the electrical infrastructure in all relevant spheres of activity.
- To attain high levels of customer satisfaction via a firm dedication to acting with fairness, sincerity, and authenticity.
- To attain technical excellence while also achieving an economic return.
- To evolve into an organisation that is capable of its own learning and focuses on ongoing improvement.
UHBVN payment options
The following is a list of the many online payment options that are available to you for your UHBVN bill:
- NEFT and RTGS
- The Point of Sale (POS)
- Through Bill Desk
- UHBVN mobile app
- Google Pay and PhonePe
[ecis2016.org] Delhi Jal board bill payment
The following is a list of the many different methods that you may pay the bill without using the internet:
- Nigam Counters
- Panipat, Epay Infoserve Pvt. Ltd.
- Common Service Center/Atal Seva Kendra
- Harco Bank
How to pay the UHBVN bill Online?
The following is a detailed description of each step required to make the payment through the internet:
- Visit the UHBVN homepage at https://www.uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/home.
- Select ‘Pay Your Bill’
Read also : All about joint development agreements
- On the next page, the account number, cell phone number, email address, and passcode must be input.
- Click on ‘Continue.’
- The bill information will appear on the following page.
- You may pay with online banking, NEFT/RTGS, a debit card, or a credit card.
The following is an explanation of the steps required to make a payment using Paytm:
- Visit the Paytm website or install the mobile application from the Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Enter your contact information and password to access your account.
- After completing the login process, choose ‘Recharge & Pay Bills.’
- Next, choose ‘Electricity.’
- Choose the region and organisation next. Choose Haryana and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited(UHBVN).
- Enter contact and account number next. Click on ‘Continue.’
- The bill’s specifics will be shown on the following page.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button to make payments.
Via Mobile App
The following is a rundown of the steps required to make a payment on your UHBVN power account using the mobile app:
- Install the UHBVN mobile application from Google Play or the App Store.
- Using the cellphone number and PIN, sign in to your account.
- Click ‘Make Payment’ next.
- On the page, you will see a variety of details pertaining to your bill, including the account details, name, date of bill etc. To pay your bill, use the ‘Pay Bill’ option.
- You have the option of paying with a credit card, debit card, UPI, or online banking.
Via Google Pay
The following is a rundown of the steps that need to be taken when using the Google Pay application to make a payment on a bill:
- Launch Google Pay and choose ‘Pay’ from the menu.
- Select ‘Bill Payments’ next.
- Select the Electricity link.
- Select the board. In this instance, choose ‘Uttar Haryana Bijli (UHBNL).’
- You must then connect the account by providing the account number, cell phone number, and username.
- The bill amount will be shown on the screen after the preceding procedure has been finished.
- Click on ‘Pay.’
- Select the account you would like to pay with, then click ‘Proceed to pay.’
- To conclude the payment process, enter the UPI PIN.
Documentation needed when registering for a new connection
The following is a list of documents that need to be handed in whenever you make an application for a new connection:
- Documents serving as proof of identification, such as a passport, a driving licence, a ration card, an Aadhaar card, or a PAN card.
- Documentation demonstrating property ownership, such as an allotment letter or a copy of the sale deed, or a receipt for property taxes paid.
UHBVN latest news
Waiver programme for consumer surcharges
Read also : Which payment plan suits your pocket?
In 2021, the Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) announced a surcharge waiver scheme, which means that customers can obtain a new connection if they pay the total amount of their billing amount in a single transaction or in instalments. The programme was open for enrollment till 30th November 2021.
UHBVN established this plan in order to give discounts to users who suffered financially during the first two waves of covid-19. Customers who fall into the household, farming, high-tech, and low-tech categories and whose electrical connections were terminated until June 30, 2021 due to late or non-payment of bills were eligible for assistance under this programme. Customers were eligible to avail of this programme by making a deposit equal to only 25 per cent of the total amount of their first invoice, while the remaining balance can be paid off in a total of six payments. In rural regions, this programme is only accessible to consumers who live in communities where either the Mhara Gaon Jagmag Gaon Yojana is in effect or where local panchayats have given their approval for the programme to be put into action.
UHBVN Helpline Number
For No Supply: 1912 / 1800-180-1550
Email ID: email@example.com
Is it possible to change my cell phone number online?
The cellphone number may be updated online, and the link to do so is http://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/updateKYC.aspx.
Can I file an online complaint?
Yes, you can file a complaint electronically by going to the website https://cgrs.uhbvn.org.in and selecting the ‘Register Complaint’ option from the drop-down menu.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org