[ecis2016.org] iMobile App is developed by ICICI bank for android and iOs users to do banking transactions from any location.
iMobile App is developed by ICICI bank for android and iOs users to do banking transactions from any location. The app is available on Play Store and Apple Store.
You are reading: iMobile App by ICICI bank: Functions and uses
Registering for ICICI mobile banking
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch with documents containing your ID proof to complete registration. You can carry ID proof such as your driver’s licence, PAN card, employee identity card, voter’s ID, passport, etc.
- Install the iMobile App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- After opening the app, select the “I already have an account” option.
- Enter the referral code at the required field. Otherwise, click on “Activate Now”.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which will be automatically read by the app.
- Select the kind of login method you want.
- Enter the numbers of your ICICI bank debit card and click “Activate”.
- You will receive a pop-up saying “Activation Done”.
- You can also select and activate fingerprint login by clicking on the “enable Fingerprint” button.
- You will get a message showing that you have successfully enabled fingerprint login.
How to log in to iMobile App?
- Open the iMobile App to the login screen. Based on the login method you have selected, you will see a screen corresponding to it.
- After successfully logging in, you will see your account dashboard appear on the screen.
Services available on iMobile App
- Checking your account balance and past transactions.
- Transferring funds to accounts within and outside the bank.
- Opening accounts for fixed and recurring deposits.
- Paying bills using the bills presentment, bill pay and quick pay options on the app.
- Purchasing forex.
- Locating ATMs.
- Checking status of your cheque and order cheque book.
- Bank account transfer from your home branch to any other branch.
- Recharging your DTH and mobile phone connection.
- Booking movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- Linking your insurance policy and managing Demat accounts.
Transferring funds on iMobile App
- Log into your account on the iMobile App, where you can see your account dashboard.
- Under the “Transact” tab, select the “Fund Transfer” option.
- Fill in the details of the person to whom the money is to be sent and enter the amount to be transferred in the given fields.
- In case you want to add a new person to send the money to, click on “Add Payee”. Select the person’s bank and enter the account number and other details, after which you can click on “Proceed”.
- Payee details will be displayed on the screen for a final review. Once you are done verifying it, click “Submit”.
- Now, when transferring money, select the payee you are sending the money to from the list and enter the amount you are sending. You can also choose when to do the transfer, i.e., now or later. Verify all the details you have filled in and click “Proceed”.
- The details of your transaction will appear on a pop-up window which you can verify and then click on “Confirm”.
- You will see a message confirming the success of your transaction.
Check out: Info. about IFSC code of SBI bank
Is it possible to use iMobile app without my mobile number being registered with the bank?
Registering the mobile number with the bank is a prerequisite to use the iMobile App.
Should I register for internet banking to use mobile banking services?
It is not compulsory to register for internet banking to use mobile banking. You can make use of mobile banking based on your preference.
If I lose my device with the iMobile app, how can I avoid it being misused?
Contact the customer care services of the bank as soon as possible. The customer care executive of the bank will take the actions to block the app from being used on the handset. You can contact the customer care executive on 1860 120 7777.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org