[ecis2016.org] Check out this guide on SBI YONO, the mobile banking application of State Bank of India and how to register on the YONO SBI app and log in.
The State Bank of India, one of the largest banks in the country, launched its mobile banking services. The bank has been striving to keep up with the times, and after launching the internet banking services, it has now come up with its mobile banking services. The bank has a variety of banking applications available depending on the needs of its customers. They include SBI Anywhere Personal, SBI YONO, BHIM SBI Pay, and SBI Buddy.
You are reading: SBI mobile banking: All about YONO SBI app login
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Owned by||Government of India|
|Founded||July, 1 1995|
|Chairperson||Dinesh Kumar Khara|
|Applications available||SBI YONO, SBI YONO Lite, SBI Anywhere Personal, BHIM SBI Pay, and SBI Buddy|
|Customer service helpline||18004253800|
What does YONO stand for?
YONO stands for You Need Only One. SBI launched this application to ensure that all of its ventures are covered under one umbrella and that none of the services stays excluded. This has made lives radically easier for all its customers and ensured that they do not have to visit the bank for each and every need that they have. Almost all of the services offered by the bank can be accessed via this application.
YONO login: Registering for SBI Mobile Banking Services
Method 1: Through SMS
- SMS ‘MBSREG’ to 9223440000 or 9223567676.
- You should receive your user ID and MPIN via SMS.
Method 2: Through the SBI ATM
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM and select mobile registration on the screen.
- Enter your mobile number that is registered with the bank.
- You will receive an SMS.
- Enjoy using the mobile banking services offered by the bank.
Method 3: Through a branch
- Visit your home branch and fill in the registration form for mobile banking services.
- Submit the form to the respective employees to avail of the mobile banking services.
Method 4: Via mobile application
- Open the Google play store or App Store on your mobile phone.
- Search for the ‘YONO SBI’ app or ‘YONO Lite SBI’ and download it.
- Open the application after a successful registration.
- The YONO login screen opens up.
- Click on the existing customer option at the bottom of the screen.
- A three-step process becomes visible. Click on Continue to keep going.
- In the account details section, enter your account number and date of birth.
- Your home branch details will become visible as the branch you can visit for activation. If you wish to visit a different branch, you are free to do so. Click on the Next button for the next step.
- Now enter the six-digit OTP sent by the bank to your mobile phone.
- Review the customer details and select the transaction rights based on what type of transaction you plan to do on the application in the future.
- Enter the username of your choice and check for its availability. Once it is available, enter the temporary password of your choice twice and confirm the same.
- You will see a reference number on the screen.
- Visit the branch that you have selected as the branch for activation within seven days of completing the above process.
- Once your username has been approved by the branch, you will receive an activation code on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Open the application and click on the ‘I have activation code’ option.
- Enter your username, password, referral code and the activation code that you have received. Now, click on the Next button.
- You will see a success message pop up on your screen.
- Now click on the ‘Go to YONO home’ button.
- You will now be asked to change your password after the first YONO login. Enter the new password twice and click on change password.
- Now set a six-digit MPIN for using the application.
- Now select ‘I acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of using MPIN’ to give consent. Click on next.
- Set a permanent six-digit MPIN.
- Now enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number on the next page. Click on next.
- A success message of completion of the process pops up on the screen.
State Bank of India YONO login mobile banking services
- Open the YONO lite application on your phone.
- Login to your account using the six-digit MPIN you had set up during the application process.
- Enter your username and passwords in the relevant fields under the USER ID option and click Next.
- You will now see a dashboard wherein you can use the services offered by the bank.
Read also : How to apply for or renew your trade licence?
Check out: Information regarding IFSC code full form
YONO login: Services available on SBI mobile banking Services
- Users can access their account statements and summary online.
- Users can get an e-statement every month.
- Opening fixed deposit accounts are also possible.
- Checking details of all SBI accounts on a single platform is also feasible.
- Transferring funds online to recipients within and outside the bank is also done.
- Account-holders can schedule transactions too.
- Recharging mobile phones and paying bills are also possible.
- Requesting a chequebook
- Submission of form 15G/15H.
- Set standing instructions
- Registration for LPG subsidy.
YONO login: Transferring funds via the application
- Perform YONO login on the mobile application.
- Click on the ‘YONO Pay’ option on the first screen.
- Select the ‘Bank Accounts’ option to transfer funds to self or another account.
- Choose the beneficiary to who you want to send the funds. If it is a new beneficiary and not an existing one, click on Pay a New Beneficiary.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter the same for confirmation.
- Select the SBI account from which you would like the transfer to go through. Enter the amount to be transferred and the remarks. Now click on Next.
- Review the details that you have entered very carefully. Every detail, including the account numbers, should be checked in order to ensure that the payment definitely goes through. Now click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- A success message will be displayed on your screens.
What to do if you forget user ID or password for SBI Online account?
You will need to reset the same. Click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card’ on the ‘My Relationships’ page. You can now see the links to register fresh or retrieve your data.
- Click on the Forgot User ID or Password option.
- On the website, enter your card number, CVV, and DOB and click on Generate OTP.
- Validate the OTP received.
- Reset the required details.
[ecis2016.org] Know about IFSC code SBI
Can I send the SMS for registration through any mobile I have access to?
No, the SMS for registering for mobile banking services has to be sent by the registered mobile number only.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org