[ecis2016.org] The SSPMIS Bihar portal, managed by the Social Welfare Department, enables citizens to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY) scheme online. Beneficiaries can also check their SSPMIS payment status, beneficiary status and application status.
The Social Welfare Department under the government of Bihar is responsible for ensuring the welfare of women, children, senior citizens and other deprived sections of society. The SSPMIS portal, managed by the Social Welfare Department, enables pension scheme beneficiaries to check the SSPMIS payment status and avail of the scheme benefits.
You are reading: SSPMIS Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: Check payment status, beneficiary and application status online?
The Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana scheme provides monthly pension benefits to senior citizens belonging to the poor section of society. In this article, we will discuss the SSPMIS Bihar portal and how pension scheme beneficiaries can check their payment and application status online.
SSPMIS payment status: About the Bihar pension scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY)|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Government of Bihar|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Senior citizens in Bihar|
|Mukhyamantri Vridhjan pension yojana status check||Online, through the SSPMIS Bihar portal|
The beneficiaries of the Vridhjan pension scheme in Bihar can visit the official Social Security Pension Management Information System (SSPMIS) website at www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in to know their pension status through a simplified online procedure after applying.
The chief minister of Bihar initiated the Vridhjan Pension Yojana under which the state government provides a monthly pension to citizens aged 60 years and above. The benefits of the Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme can be availed by all the elderly citizens, except retired government employees. An amount of Rs 400 per month is given to senior citizens, men and women, aged between 60 and 79 years, while Rs 500 is provided to senior citizens aged 80 years and above.
[ecis2016.org] All about RTPS Bihar online portal
SSPMIS scheme objectives and benefits
An individual, who is a permanent resident of Bihar, can avail of the pension benefits under the SSPMIS scheme launched in Bihar. The scheme is especially beneficial for the elderly citizens belonging to the poor sections of society.
The Bihar pension scheme was introduced to provide financial support to elderly citizens, empowering them to meet expenses and lead a secure life. Citizens of Bihar, who are below the poverty line and aged 60 years and above, can benefit from the Bihar old age pension scheme. However, retired government employees are not eligible for the scheme.
SSPMIS apply online for the Bihar old age pension scheme
Interested beneficiaries of the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan pension yojana can apply online on the official website – https://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in/ – and avail of the benefits for financial security. The monthly pension is provided by the state government and the amount is transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
SSPMIS online application procedure
Eligible citizens can visit the Social Security Pension Yojana or SSPY portal – sspmis bihar gov in – to apply for the pension scheme.
- Go to the sspmis.bihar.gov.in website. Click on the ‘Register for MVPY’ option to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY) scheme.
- Complete the application form on the next page and click on ‘Submit’.
Read also : What is long-term capital gain?
[ecis2016.org] Know how to apply for Elabharthi Bihar
SSPMIS login procedure
Citizens can sign in to the sspmis.bihar.gov.in website by following the procedure explained below:
- On the home page of the SSPMIS portal, click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Provide the login credentials. Submit the captcha code and click on ‘Log in’.
SSPMIS Mukhyamantri Vridhjan pension yojana: Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the SSPMIS Bihar pension scheme, one must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- 4 benefits of married couples jointly owning property
- What does ‘written-down value’ of an asset mean?
- Victory for cooperative societies, as Supreme Court approves the principle of mutuality, for CHS income
- 18% GST applicable on renting of residential property to GST-registered entities, persons
- What is title insurance and why do housing societies need it?
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- He or she should be 60 years or above.
- The individual should belong to the ‘below poverty line’ category.
- If the applicant works in a government department or receives benefits from other pension schemes, they are not eligible for the SSPMIS scheme.
SSPMIS Mukhyamantri Vridhjan pension yojana: Documents required
An applicant should provide the following documents when applying for the SSPMIS scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Voter’s ID card
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
Additionally, EPIC Card, Aadhaar consent and bank account details with consent to use for DBT are required, for the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojna scheme.
[ecis2016.org] Bhulekh Bihar: Know the process to check Bihar land record on Bhumi Jankari Bihar portal
SSPMIS Bihar: How to check the beneficiary status online?
Beneficiaries of the Bihar pension scheme can visit the SSPMIS website and check their beneficiary status using their beneficiary ID.
- On the home page, go to the ‘Beneficiary Status’ tab and click on ‘Search Beneficiary Status’.
Read also : Fiat money: What is it?
- Provide the relevant details. Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Search’ to view the bridhajan pension beneficiary status.
SSPMIS Bihar payment status 2022: Online procedure to check pension status
The Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana status check can be done online. Beneficiaries can visit the official website and click on ‘Check payment details’. By entering all the required details, users can view the SSPMIS pension status.
[ecis2016.org] All about Bihar ration card
SSPMIS: View progress report online
Citizens can visit the Social Security Pension Yojana SSPY Bihar portal and access the official progress report of this scheme.
- Go to ‘Report’.
- Click on ‘Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Progress Report’ under ‘Scheme Wise Report’.
- The complete list of district-wise data will be displayed on the screen.
- Select a district to get a block-wise progress report.
On the SSPMIS Bihar website, one can also access the progress reports for various pension schemes provided by the government, including:
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension
- Mukhymantri Vridha Pension Yojana
- Lakshmibai Social Security Pension
- Bihar State Disability Pension
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension
Also read: Bihar Labour Card: Purpose, eligibility and registration
SSPMIS: Contact information
Citizens can click on ‘Contact Details’ on the home page of the sspmis bihar gov in portal to get the contact details of the officials. They can also contact the Directorate of Social Security Social Welfare Department for technical support on the toll-free number 1800 345 6262 or write to email@example.com.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows