[ecis2016.org] Under the Asangathit Kamgar Registration scheme, workers will be able to avail of the different social security schemes which will protect them from mishaps.
The government has placed great emphasis on developing the welfare of the people working in the unorganised sector. The Uttar Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Board or upssb was set up by the government to provide various welfare schemes for this section of the worker class. The Uttar Pradesh unorganised workers registration process has been initiated by the government to allow people to avail of these facilities.
What is Asangathit Kamgar Registration?
Under this scheme, the workers will be able to avail of the different social security schemes which will protect them from mishaps. The portal was launched on June 9, 2021, and it provides the opportunity for 45 types of workers to register themselves on the government portal. The registration fees have been set at Rs 60, from which Rs 10 includes the registration fee and a continuation of Rs 10 per year. Only people with an annual income of less than Rs 180,000 will be eligible to register.
Registration is open for the UP Asangathit Kamgar 2022 for all the workers of the unorganised sectors. The registration process can be completed by self or by visiting various CSC centres. To register for this scheme one has to visit the portal of the Social Security Board and get themselves registered on it.
The registered workers will be able to avail the benefits of the Chief Minister Accident Insurance Scheme and the Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana. Benefactors of the Chief Minister Accident Insurance Scheme will be able to be provided with a lump sum of Rs 2 lakh in case of the untimely death or disability of the insurance holder.
Cashless treatment of a sum of Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the registered worker and their family based on Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana. You can easily register yourself by going to upssb. in. For farmers to be eligible, they should own less than 2.5 acres of land.
UP Unorganised Workers Registration 2022: What is the purpose?
The Unorganised Workers Registration 2022 or UPSSB aims at providing benefits under the different government schemes for the workers of the unorganised sectors in the state. The people registered under this scheme will be able to reap the benefits of the social security and other schemes run by the government in time.
This will provide assistance to the workers and provide them strength,making them self-sufficient. It is crucial in improving the standard of living for this section of society. It will provide the state with exact data about the unorganised sector which will be vital for the government to implement schemes in the future for the unorganised sector.
UP Unorganised Workers Registration: Characteristics
The government of Uttar Pradesh started the Asangathit Kamgar Registration to help the workers of the unorganised sector.
- This registration can be done through the portal of the Social Security Board.
- People can get themselves registered on the portal of the Social Security Board by clicking on upssb.in.
- There are two methods to register on the portal. One via self-registration and the other one by approaching a CSC centre.
- Registered workers from the unorganised sector will be able to avail the benefits of the social security provided in this scheme.
- This upssb.in portal was launched on the 9th of June, 2021.
- The portal allows people from 45 different sectors to register for the scheme.
- There is a registration fee which has to be paid by the workers to get themselves registered on the portal.
- Registration fees are necessary for the workers. This registration fee is ₹60.
- An annual income of less than 180000 rupees becomes an eligibility criteria for anyone trying to apply.
- Two programs, the Chief Minister Accident Insurance Scheme and the Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana would be available to all registered workers.
- The government has urged all unorganised sector employees and organisations to take advantage of the initiatives by enrolling on this portal as soon as feasible.
UP Asangathit Kamgar Registration 2022: Eligibility
- The employee must be a long-term resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate must be employed in the unorganised sector.
- The worker’s annual income should be less than 180000.
- Workers from both ESC and PF should rotate.
- Farmers with less than 2.5 acres of land are eligible for registration.
UP Unorganised Workers Registration 2022: Documents required
- Educational qualification documents
- Aadhar cards
- Ration card
- Bank passbook photocopy
- Applicant’s photo
Category of workers who can apply
- Rickshaw driver
- Domestic workers
- Rag picker
- Fruit vegetable seller
- Florist pavement trader
- Generator lifters
- Auto driver
- Bicycle and motorcycle repair
- Tent house and catering worker
- Tanga bullock cart workers
- Running incense sticks cottage industries
- Yarn dyeing
- Embroidery weavers
- Bangle makers
- Laundry worker
- Duri Blanket Zari Workers
- Glass workers
- Workers working in chicken meat shops or poultry farms, etc.
UP Unorganised Workers: Registration process
- The first step would be to open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Board or upssb
- The home page will show the interface as shown in the figure below.
- Now, you have to click on the option of Worker Registration to be guided forward.
- The next step would be to click on the New Labour Registration option.
- Now, you must decide on the task’s nature.
- Then you must select the option to proceed.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you, where you must select the Yes option.
- You will be able to see the registration form.
- You must fill out all of the required fields on this page, including your Aadhar card number, application/registration number, circle, district, and cellphone number.
- After that, you must select the Apply / Modify option.
- You will be able to register on the site in this manner.
UP Unorganised Workers Registration: Login
- To begin, go to the Uttar Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Board’s official website.
- You should be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- After that, you must select the worker registration option.
- Following this, enter your username and password and click on the login option.
- Following this methodology, you will be able to log in to the portal.
UP Unorganised Workers Registration: Dashboard view
- To enter the dashboard view process, first visit the Uttar Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Board’s official website.
- You will be able to see the homepage.
- After that, select Dashboard from the drop-down menu.
- This will open a new page for you. This is the dashboard that you have been looking for.
UP Unorganised Workers Registration: Departmental login
- To enter the departmental view, you must first visit the Uttar Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Board’s official website.
- You should be able to view the interface of the homepage in front of you.
- You must select the departmental login option from the home page.
- Enter your username and password carefully without any mistakes. Once done, click on the login option.
- You will be able to log in departmentally.
UP Unorganised Workers Registration: Contact details
- Address: Room No – 752, 753, 754, 7th Floor Indira Bhawan, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226001
- Phone Number: 0522-2977711
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org