[ecis2016.org] The Webland system is a centralised system for property and land records management, which enables the revenue department in Andhra Pradesh to maintain all land records online
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken the initiative to make land records available online under the Webland system. The government aims to address issues of fake land records by enabling access to a centralised and digitally signed land records database. The Webland system serves as a backbone of the government’s MeeBhoomi mission for accessing land records through an online portal. Earlier, citizens had to approach the tahsildar’s office and MeeSeva centres for land mutation. Now, the entire mutation is processed through the Webland system.
Computerisation of property registrations started in Andhra Pradesh in 1999 under the Computer-aided Administration of Registration Department (CARD) project.
The Webland system is an online facility introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government for digitising and managing land records online and enabling the registration and revenue departments to maintain land records in sync with the change of ownership.
Land records are managed by the revenue department. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) is the chief controlling authority for the revenue administration that comprises the Revenue, Survey, Settlement and Land Records and Urban Land Ceiling Departments. The CCLA has supervisory and statutory functions. The objective of MeeSeva, which means at your service in Telugu or service to citizens, is provide efficient, citizen centric governance enabled by technology.
Land, the records of which are seeded with the Aadhaar number, can be digitally mapped with the help of Google maps, thus, allowing the extent of land held by a person to be determined correctly in the mentioned survey numbers.
[ecis2016.org] All about West Bengal Banglarbhumi land records
Webland AP website: How to login?
Step 1: Visit the Webland portal webland.ap.gov.in for login
Step 2: Enter the login name, password and the district. Click on ‘Login’ to go to the home page.
Step 3: On entering the website, one can view the various services or functions available on the web land website:
- Master directories
- Land Holdings
[ecis2016.org] Everything about e dhara
Webland: Services available
The web land portal provides services related to land records, pahanis and pattadar passbooks of all types of lands.
The existing software for property registration in the state does not allow registration, unless the data in the Webland system matches with the forms filled by applicants. The Webland system checks for digital signatures for all sub-division numbers of a selected khata. Requests are not processed in the system without digital signatures.
A web-based Android application has also been developed for Aadhaar seeding to the khata numbers in the Webland database. Khata is a revenue document mentioning details related to property, including size, location, built-up area, etc.
Also read all about Dharani portal Telangana
- The Webland system enables the government to use technology for demarcating land based on the ownership of the individuals, thus addressing the issues pertaining to distribution of land across the state.
- As new data is constantly updated in the system, one can access the latest land-related information through the portal.
- The Webland system enables the Revenue Department to verify details pertaining to the original property documents submitted during property registrations, to curtail forgeries or fake transactions.
- The online facility benefits farmers having vast land plots, by helping them identify their land from those of other farmers.
- Banks in the state now have access to online revenue records. They can verify the accuracy of the land records before sanctioning loans to the farmers.
Webland: How to download land distribution report?
One can download the land distribution report through the Webland system.
Step 1: Visit the Webland Portal
Step 2: Provide details like district, village, mandal name, phase name, and survey number.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Generate’ button to find the details and download the document.
Issuing of pattadar pass book on Webland portal
The Webland portal provides citizens with services like replacement of old pattadar passbook, a duplicate of pattadar passbook in case the original is lost/ damaged, and e-Pattadar Passbook (e-PPB) following mutation and application for new passbook.
Once the applicants submit the application through the Mee Seva web portal, the tahsildar will access the PPB dashboard on the Webland for issuing e-PPB.
Here is a step by step procedure:
- Tahsildar must click on ‘All the MeeSeva Mutation PPB Pending Requests for Accept or Reject’ where all the mutation IDs pending for approval are shown.
- The documents submitted at the Meeseva kiosk operator must be downloaded and verified with the below-mentioned documents (screens):
- Verify pattadar details after clicking on ‘View Pahani’.
- Verify khata number particulars after clicking on ‘View ROR’.
- Verify the photo and other information of the pattadar after clicking on ‘PPB Holder Details’.
- Check details to be printed in e-ppb by clicking on ‘PPB Land Details’.
- After thorough verification, the tahsildar approves the request and digitally signs the document.
- Once approved, the passbook will be available for printing and dispatching.
The printed e-Pattadar Passbooks will be sent to the tahsildar offices for verification and VRO signature. The applicant will receive the passbook after verification. One should note that the tahsildar will approve the e-passbook request only after the surrender of the previously issued pattadar passbook by entering all PPB numbers in Webland.
[ecis2016.org] All about Meebhoomi AP land record portal
How can I get Pattadar passbook in AP?
One can visit the Meebhoomi website Andhra Pradesh or click on http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/PPRequest.aspx and apply through Account Number and Aadhaar number. Enter the necessary information such as district, zone name, village name, account number or Aadhaar number (as the case may be), mobile number and the captcha code. Click on the checkbox to proceed.
One can access the application form from the Meeseva portal. Along with the form, one has to submit documents such as:
- Old land passbook
- Tax receipts
- Registered documents
- Latest passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of FIR in case of misplaced pattadar
- NOC from the bank in case of misplaced pattadar
[ecis2016.org] All about Bhulekh UP
Aadhaar seeding to Web-based Android Application
Users can follow the procedure explained below to install the android application designed for Aadhaar seeding to the Khata numbers in the Webland database.
- Step 1: The link to download UID Seeding Android Application (V2.0) is given on the Webland portal’s home page.
- Step 2: Click on the .apk file to install the android application. Select the Package installer and click on Install.
- Step 3: Once the application is installed, Click on ‘UIDSEED Live’.
- Step 4: Users can login into the android application by entering their 7-digit village code user id and password.
- Step 5: Once the application opens, users will find various options – Seed Aadhaar, Upload to Aadhaar, Dashboard, Download, and Sign out.
- Step 6: To check the list Khata numbers pending for Aadhaar seeding, as on date in data to Seed, click on ‘Seed Aadhaar’. Here, users can use the Khata number search option.
- Step 7: Select a Khata number to seed the Aadhaar number.
- Step 8: Submit a valid Aadhaar number once the name on the Aadhaar card and name in Webland have been verified.
- Step 9: In case where Aadhaar seeding is not possible, users must click pick the reason from the dropdown for not seeding Aadhaar number to Khata number.
- Step 10: Select the right option from the dropdown.
- Step 11: Submit the mobile number of Pattadar if available. Select the checkbox if the number is not available.
- Step 12: Then, click on ‘Save’. The data will be sent to Webland server immediately if internet is available, and users will get notified with ‘Aadhaar seeding successfully finished’ message.
If internet is not available, the data is temporarily saved in the local memory of the device. Once the internet is connected, these records are synchronized to Webland server. To complete this step, users must click on ‘Upload to Server’ option.
Before installing the application, users should note the following:
- The phones should have android version v3.2 (Honeycomb) and above.
- Internet through Wi-Fi connection or mobile network should be available for login, to download new records and to sync the offline data to the server.
- Users should enable ‘Allow installation of non-Market apps’ option in the Device administration under security in Settings.
Users can visit the webland2.ap.gov.in/polr/ website to Process POLR (purification of land records) Proform 4 and 5. They can get details and verify data with Aadhaar seeding in the database.
Webland latest updates
Update on April 22, 2022
AP govt sets to complete the comprehensive land survey by January 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government plans to complete the comprehensive land survey across the state by January 2023. As per officials, land survey will be completed and clear titles will be issued in 5,200 villages by the end of July 2023, 5,700 villages by the end of August 2023 and 6,460 villages by the end of September 2023. Also, purification of land records is being done along with the comprehensive land survey. The officials informed that they would issue web land application, village land register application, village account register, and land title deed while updating the land records as per Village secretariats in order to address discrepancies raised in web land portal records.
The state government has started the comprehensive land survey based on orthorectified radar imagery captured by drones aimed at addressing disputes and creating physical and electronic records of land ownership titles.
How do I log into AP Webland?
Visit the Webland portal at https://webland.ap.gov.in. You will be directed to the main page of the portal. Enter your login ID, password and district to log into the portal.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org