[ecis2016.org] In this article, we elaborate on Aaple Sarkar, Maharashtra’s right to public services act portal.
What is Aaple Sarkar?
Citizens of Maharashtra have the right to be provided with transparent and efficient services in a timely manner under the Maharashtra Right to Public Service Act, 2015. Citizens of Maharashtra can get information and also apply for the various government services using the ‘Aaple Sarkar’ website that can be accessed on https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/.
Alternatively, they can also access the RTS Maharashtra mobile app to avail of Maharashtra government services. The Aaple Sarkar portal aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in can be accessed in Marathi and English languages.
The Aaple Sarkar portal is integrated with Digi Locker, Aadhaar card, Pay Gov India and the certificates provided are digitally signed.
[ecis2016.org] All about Mahabhulekh 7/12 utara
Aaple Sarkar: Department notified services
Aaplesarkar provides services across the various departments in the Maharashtra state government. On the homepage of www.aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in, click on ‘Department Notified Services’ and you will reach https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/CommonForm/CitizenServices# . Here you will get an entire list of departments whose services can be leveraged using Aaplesarkar portal.
The different departments of Apla Sarkar include:
- Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Finance Department
- Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Forest Department
- Higher And Technical Education Department
- Home Department
- Industries, Energy and Labour Department
- Law and Judiciary Department
- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Medical Education And Drug Department
- Minorities Development Department
- Planning Department
- Public Health Department
- Public Works Department
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- School Education and Sports Department
- Slum Rehabilitation Authority
[ecis2016.org] All about SRA building
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Transport Department
- Tribal Development Department
- Urban Local Bodies
- Water Resources Department
- Water Supply and Sanitation Department
- Women and Child Development
Click on that particular department and you will get details on if its services are available on the Aaple Sarkar portal.
For instance, if you click on ‘Revenue Services’ under the ‘Revenue Department’, you will get details like services available, time limit for the same, the designated officer, first appellate officer, second appellate officer and if services are available on Aaple Sarkar.
Aaple Sarkar: Services available
The various services that are available on the Aaple Sarkar portal include:
- Age, nationality and domicile certificate
- Agriculturist certificate
- Attestation of affidavit
- Certified copy Record of Rights
- Certificate of residence in hilly area
- Duplicate mark sheets
- Duplicate migration certificate
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Government commercial examination certificate correction
- Income certificate
- Permission for cultural programme
- Senior citizen certificate
- Small land holder certificate
- Solvency certificate
- Temporary residence certificate
Aaple Sarkar: Advantages of using the portal
There are a lot of benefits attached with Aaplesarkar Mahaonline for using it for the state government’s services. These include:
- Quick service: With Apale Sarkar services, you do not need to visit the office regularly to get a particular certificate. On the Aaple Sarkar website, know about the certificate that you need. Visit the Sewa Kendra with the supporting documents and fees. Operators at the Aaplesarkar service centre will fill the form online and give an acknowledgement for the same. Then, you will get the certificate that you need at your doorstep within a stipulated time.
- Service at doorstep: Using Aaple Sarkar portal, one can apply for required services from the convenience of their home and can visit the Sewa Kendra to submit documents instead of standing in long queues for applying for services.
- Easy access: One can easily access the Aaple Sarkar portal that acts as a single window for services across departments. One is enabled to file the application for services online and then search for the nearest center where he can submit the documents. What more, using Aaple Sarkar, one is allowed to fill forms for several services on their own.
- Easy payment options: Applicants can avail of the online payment option on aaple sarkar portal for the service that they apply for and pay through secure payment gateway or through net banking.
- User-friendly: Aaple Sarkar is user-friendly and one can easily apply for services, upload supporting documents and track the application status.
- Save time: One can save a great deal of time by using the Aaple Sarkar portal where they can apply for the desired service with minimal paperwork. There is no need for follow ups. One can visit the Sewa Kendra for submitting supporting documents and get the desired certificate or extract at their home. The entire exercise can be tracked.
Aaple Sarkar: Documents required for registration
To register on the Aaple Sarkar portal at www.aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in , you need one document each that supports your identity and address.
For proof of identity, the documents include:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving licence
- Government/PSU ID proof
- NREGA job card
- PAN card
- RSBY card
- Voter ID card
For proof of residence, documents include:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving licence
- Electricity bill
- Property agreement copy
- Property tax receipt
- Ration card
- Rent receipt
- Telephone bill
- Voter ID card
- Water bill
Aaple Sarkar registration
On the homepage of Aaple Sarkar, you will see Citizen Login on the right hand side of the page. Here, if you are already registered, enter your user name, password, captcha, choose ‘your district’ from the drop down box and click on Login.
If you are a new user, click on ‘New User? Register Here’ you will reach https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Registration/Register
Option 1: In option 1, you have to verify your mobile number by using OTP and then can create username and password. However, note that if you choose this option, while applying for the various services on Aaple Sarkar portal, one has to attach photo, identity proof, address proof and any other document that is required.
On selecting option 1, you will reach the following page:
Here, you have to select the district from the drop-down box, enter your mobile number and click on ‘Send OTP’ and then enter the ‘OTP’ received. Then enter the user name that you want and is available and proceed.
Option 2: If you choose option 2, then, upload complete self details including photo, identity proof and address proof. Then, create your own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile number. Once this is done, you do not need to attach documents that support identity or address proof while applying for any service.
Then, fill the form which is divided into six parts with the first part being applicant detail. Here, enter details like salutation, full name, father’s name, date of birth, age, gender and occupation.
Next, enter the applicant’s address as per the document and include street name, building name, district, taluka, village and pincode.
Then, do the mobile number and username verification. Here, enter the PAN no and choose username and password.
Next, upload your photograph by adhering to the instructions on the page with respect to format of the photo and the size of the photo.
Next, choose one document each of proof of identity and proof of address and upload them. Then, accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Register’.
[ecis2016.org] All about IGR Maharashtra
Aaple Sarkar: Process for applying income certificate
Once registered with Aaple Sarkar, you can easily apply for the income certificate by accessing the Aaple Sarkar web portal.
Firstly, login to the portal. Then, on the Services available box, under ‘Revenue department’ click on ‘Income certificate’. You will see a pop-up box that will mention the documents required for applying for the income certificate. Then, click on apply and proceed with applying for an income certificate.
Aaple Sarkar: Process for applying for property card
Firstly, login to the portal. Then, on the Services available box, under ‘Land Record Department’ click on ‘Issuing Certified Copy- Property Card’.
You will see a pop-up box that will mention the documents required for applying for a certified copy of property card. Then click on apply and proceed with applying for certified copy of the property card.
[ecis2016.org] All bout SVAMITVA property card
Aaple Sarkar: Search services
You can search for the different services available on Aaple Sarkar by clicking on ‘Search Service’ on the homepage and entering some letter or initial of the service after which you will see a few options of which you can choose the service you are looking for.
Aaple Sarkar: Track your application
On the Aaplesarkar home page, click on ‘Track your application’. Then, from the drop-down box, select the department, sub department, the service and enter application ID and click on ‘Go’.
Aaple Sarkar: Verify your authenticated certificate
To verify the authenticity of the certificate that you have applied for, click on verify your authenticated certificate. Select the department from the drop-down box, the sub department, the service applied for and the application ID and click on ‘Go’.
Aaple Sarkar: Sewa Kendra
To know the details on Aaplesarkar Sewa Kendra, click on ‘Sewa Kendra’ on the Aaple Sarkar homepage and you will be led to https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/CommonForm/SewaKendraDetails
Choose district and Taluka from the drop-down box and click on proceed.
You will get an entire list of details including VLE name, address, pincode, mobile and email ID.
Aaple Sarkar: Application for appeal three
If there is a delay or denial in providing the service that you have requested without enough reasoning, you can file first and second appeals within the Aaple Sarkar department and third and final appeal can be filed before the RTS commission. Click on registration for the third appeal and then proceed.
Aaple Sarkar: View dashboard
To view the dashboard on Aaple Sarkar, click on ‘Dashboard’ on the Aaple Sarkar homepage. You will reach https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/CommonForm/DashBoard_Count
Here you can see the total departments, services, applications received and the applications that are disposed of. The data on the dashboard is as recent as data of the previous day.
Aaple Sarkar: Mobile app
You can download the Aaple Sarkar mobile app from Google Play store and Apple store.
Select the language between English and Marathi and proceed. Now next choose the department. For instance, here we have chosen the ‘Revenue Department’.
Under the revenue department, click on the service you are looking for. For instance, here we selected 7/12 Extract as the service.
Once selected you will get details on time limit, designated officer, first appellate officer, second appellate officer. Press Apply.
You will be led to another page where you have to login with username and password and then proceed with applying for your service. If you are a first time user, you can also register with Aaple Sarkar portal by following the method mentioned above.
Aaple Sarkar: Contact information
For queries related to services on Aaple Sarkar call on the 24 x 7 toll free helpline number 18001208040 for assistance.
How many services are provided in Aaple Sarkar?
Aaple Sarkar covers 37 departments and 389 services.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org