[ecis2016.org] The primary goal of the MP Pension Scheme is to pay pension to all elderly residents of the state who are below the poverty level.
Under the Madhya Pradesh government’s old age MP pension scheme 2022, more than 35 lakh people will receive old-age pensions. Old people will be financially supported through this scheme and the amount of pension will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account. Only BPL card holders can take advantage of this scheme.
You are reading: All about Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2022
Madhya Pradesh old age pension scheme 2022: Objective
The primary goal is to pay pensions to all elderly Madhya Pradesh residents who are below the poverty level, thus, improving their economic status. The government would pay money to the beneficiary’s bank account through the Madhya Pradesh 2022 old age pension scheme so that they can become self-sufficient and not rely on others.
[ecis2016.org] All about NPS calculator: Know how to calculate your National Pension Scheme money
Madhya Pradesh 2022 old age pension scheme: Characteristics and benefits
- The Madhya Pradesh Vriddha Pension Yojana 2022 would give financial support in the form of a pension to all Madhya Pradesh residents who fall below the poverty line.
- This programme will assist more than 35 lakh people.
- The pension amount would be transferred straight to the beneficiary’s account under the Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Scheme 2022.
- This scheme is for BPL card holders only.
- Under the scheme, applications can be submitted both, online and offline.
- The government has opened an official website for online applications.
- Following the transfer of funds, a notification will be sent to the mobile number entered.
- Beneficiaries between 60 and 69 years of age will be eligible for Rs 300 pension.
- All beneficiaries over the age of 80 will receive Rs 500 pension.
MP pension scheme 2022: Eligibility
- To be eligible for this scheme, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should not be enrolled in any other government pension plan.
- The candidate should not work for the government.
- The applicant should not own a three or four-wheeled vehicle.
- The nominee must be at least 60 years old.
Old age pension scheme Madhya Pradesh 2022: Required documents
- Certificate of residence
- Income certificate
- Photocopy of BPL ration card
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Account number identification card
- Mobile number
- Two passport-sized pictures
- Certificate of birth
Also read all about YSR Pension Kanuka eligibility, requirements and application procedure
Madhya Pradesh 2022 old age pension scheme: Pension amount
If the applicant is between 60 and 69 years old, they will receive financial support of R. 300 per month under the Madhya Pradesh 2022 old age pension system. If the applicant is 80 years or above, they will receive financial assistance of Rs 500 per month.
Madhya Pradesh 2022 old age pension scheme: Application
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has opened the official website for applying for the Madhya Pradesh Vriddha Pension Yojana 2022. Beneficiaries can apply online and will not have to go to a government office, thereby saving time and money. The pension payment will be delivered straight to the beneficiary’s bank account after the application has been validated.
Also see : Know all about Samagra Portal
MP pension scheme: How to apply offline?
- First and foremost, you must visit your tehsil.
- Fill in the application form with all of the requested information.
- You must now attach all relevant paperwork.
- After that, you must return this form to the tehsil.
- The team will review your application.
- Money will be deposited into your account upon the successful completion of the verification process.
[ecis2016.org] All about RAJSSP Samajik Suraksha Pension Scheme
Old age pension scheme Madhya Pradesh 2022: Steps to apply online
- To begin, visit the Madhya Pradesh Pension Portal’s official website at https://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/Home.aspx
- On the home page, click the link to apply for pension schemes online.
- On the page that opens, fill out all of the information requested, such as the name of the district, local body and composite member ID.
- You must now click the apply link.
- Carefully fill out all of the information requested on the form that appears next.
Old age pension scheme Madhya Pradesh 2022: Steps to view application status
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Pension Portal’s official website at https://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/Home.aspx. On the home page, click on the link for application status.
- What to do as the bank processes your home loan request?
- Know the legal and taxation aspects before you sell a residential property
- What are capital gains?
- All about Bank of Baroda credit card net banking
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme: Characteristics, benefits, and comparison with other monthly plans
- A new page will appear in front of you, where you must input your Samagara ID.
- Click on ‘Show Details’. The status of the application will be displayed on your computer screen.
[ecis2016.org] All about MPIGR – Madhya Pradesh Inspector General of Registration
Old age pension scheme Madhya Pradesh 2022: Steps to view beneficiary list
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Pension Portal’s official website at https://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/Home.aspx
- On the home page, click the link for the number and list of pension beneficiaries by district, local body, and gram panchayat/ward.
- A new page will appear in which you must select District, Local Body, Gram Panchayat, Ward, and Pension Type.
- You must now click on the ‘View List’ link.
- Your computer screen will display a list of beneficiaries.
Madhya Pradesh 2022 old age pension scheme: How to view pension passbook?
- First and foremost, you must click on the link provided below.
- This will lead you to https://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/OnlineServices/Public/MemberPensionsHistory.aspx
- On this page, you must input your member ID or account number.
- Input the captcha code and click on ‘show details’.
- The contents of your pension passbook will be shown on your computer screen.
[ecis2016.org] Stamp duty in MP
Madhya Pradesh old age pension scheme 2022: What you need to know about discontinued pensioners’ details?
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme portal and click on the link for Discontinued Pensions or click here: https://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/Reports/MemberDetails/DiscountinuePensionerDetails.aspx
- A new page will now appear in front of you.
- On this screen, you must input the member ID and captcha code.
- After that, you must click on the ‘show details’ link.
- The details of the retired pensioner will be displayed on your computer screen.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org