[ecis2016.org] Know more about the application procedure to open a Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra in this article
In India, many people from rural regions are unable to access adequate healthcare treatments owing to the high cost of branded medications and surgical consumables, leaving them exposed to readily treatable ailments.
You are reading: All about Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra
As a result, the Indian government’s flagship initiative, Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana, strives to deliver inexpensive healthcare to the disadvantaged in rural and semi-rural areas to attain affordable and high-quality healthcare services. Individuals and physicians with proper licences to operate a store may also take out a loan under the personal loan for doctors and business loan for doctors segments to cover the first capital expenditures.
Both personal and commercial loans provide flexible repayment terms ranging from 12 to 60 months, no collateral requirements, and online account access to manage and monitor your loan account from any location.
Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra 2022
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra Yojana has been launched to help the less fortunate financially. By establishing the Jan Aushadhi Kendra, people would be able to get pharmaceutical drugs just as effective as the branded medications at a reduced price.
The decision during the Pharma Advisory Forum meeting determined that a Jan Aushadi Kendra would be opened in each district as part of the project and would be established in 734 districts around the nation. So you can easily search Jan Aushadi Kendra near me on the internet.
The Jan Aushadi Kendra will be monitored by the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Bureau of India. It will ensure that inhabitants of the nation have access to high-quality prescription medicines at reasonable rates. It will also be purchased and supervised by private and public sector pharmaceutical companies and Central Pharma Public Sector Undertakings (CPSUs).
- Provide affordable, high-quality medications to low-income individuals.
- Reduce the cost of treatment for individuals without sacrificing quality.
- Increase public knowledge of generic medications and dispel the stigma associated with poor quality and expensive pricing.
- The medications are sourced from manufacturers adhering to WHO Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP), and CPSU. The aforementioned approach guarantees that medications are consistent and adhere to the BPPI’s quality criteria.
PM-JAY: Who is eligible to open a store?
To ensure widespread coverage, the government permits people to operate PM-JAY kendras and offers substantial incentives. However, you may start a PM-JAY Kendra only if the following conditions are met:
- You are a licenced physician.
- You are a licenced medical professional.
- You possess a B.Pharma or a D.Pharma degree.
Additionally, if you hire a B.Pharma/D.Pharma degree holder, you may start a Jan Aushadhi Kendra. Additionally, there is an option to establish a PM-JAY Store on the grounds of the government hospital; however, priority is given to an NGO or charity trust in this situation.
PM-JAY: Required documentation
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- SC/ST certificate (if any)
- Physical disability certificate (if any)
- Pharmacist registration certification
For firms/ institutions/ NGO/ hospitals
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Pharmacist certification
- Registration certificate of organisation
For government nominated agency
- Registration certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Pharmacist registration certification
- PAN card
PM-JAY: Cost of application
- In addition to the application form, a non-refundable application fee of Rs 5,000 must be paid.
- Women entrepreneurs, SC, ST, and entrepreneurs of aspirational districts, as recognized by the NITI Aayog in the North-Eastern states, Himalayan, and Island territories, are exempt from paying the application cost.
PM-JAY store operations and requirements
- The person is required to offer the whole list of medications and other consumables/surgical goods for sale, as stated and regularly made accessible by PMBI.
- The Applicants are authorised to sell just those medicines provided by PMBI via the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
- The Individual will be able to offer associated medical supplies routinely marketed in chemist stores but are not provided by PMBI.
- Applicants must maintain an inventory of all PMBI-listed medications at all times to meet consumer demand for any and all medicines needed to be sold at the Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
PM-JAY: Procedure to apply for a store
To apply for a PM-JAY Jan Aushadhi Kendra store, the following prerequisites must be met:
- You must have a self-owned or leased retail space of at least 120 square feet and the necessary legal documentation.
- You must supply the name of a registered pharmacist to the state council.
- If the applicant belongs to the SC/ST group or has a disability, he or she must present the necessary documentation.
Apply online now if you meet the above-mentioned prerequisites for the Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
PM-JAY: Steps to apply for a store online
- You must first visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadi Kendra.
- On the homepage, you must choose the Apply for Kendra option.
- You can also check the list of available locations once you visit the page.
- On the Apply for Kendra page, you must choose the option to Click Here to Apply Online to continue the application process.
- A new page will now load on your screen.
- Click the Register Now button displayed at the bottom of the box.
- The registration form will then appear on your screen.
- This form requires your name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, state, user id password, and other information.
- Following that, you must choose the submit option.
- This will allow you to apply for the creation of a Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadi Kendra.
PM-JAY: Steps to apply for a store offline
In addition to applying online, you may also apply offline by downloading the Application Form for founding a Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra and submitting it to the Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertaking of India (BPPI) at the following address.
India’s Bureau of Pharmaceutical Public Sector Undertakings (BPPI), New Delhi – 110055 Telephone: 011-49431800 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Block E1, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi – 110055
BPPI is responsible for the acquisition of generic medications at reduced pricing, as well as the marketing, distribution, and oversight of PM-JAY Kendras.
PM-JAY: Profits and incentives for opening a store
Starting a PM-JAY is a very attractive business opportunity, as you will make a decent profit and play a critical part in modernising India’s healthcare systems. The following are the financial incentives offered to operators of Jan Aushadhi Kendras:
- A PM-JAY retailer receives a 20 percent profit on the MSRP of each generic medicine, whereas a distributor receives a 10 per cent margin.
- If your PM-JAY Kendra is linked to the BPPI systems, you may get yearly incentives of up to Rs 2.5 lakh. This is determined at 15% of your store’s monthly sales, with a maximum of Rs 10,000. The maximum is increased to Rs 15,000 in northeastern states, Naxal-affected areas, and tribal territories.
- Operators of PM-JAY Kendras who are SC/ST candidates or differently-abled would get medications worth Rs 50,000 in advance.
- The shop owner will be compensated Rs 1 lakh for the purchase of furniture and fixtures and Rs 50,000 for the purchase of a computer, printer, and internet.
- 2% of overall sales or real loss will be set aside for outdated medications. Additionally, the expired medications will be deemed a loss for BPPI, not the retailer or wholesaler.
- 30-days of interest-free credit will be extended against a post-dated check.
- On monthly sales of Rs 1 lakh, you may earn a commission of Rs 20,000 and an incentive of Rs 10,000 as a merchant. Additionally, BPPI reimburses a portion of the startup costs.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org