[ecis2016.org] Mentioned here is all about Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, including completion time and implementation strategy
What is Biju Pakka Ghar?
The government of Odisha, through the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, provides pucca houses to the homeless and people staying in kuccha houses in rural areas, thus, supporting rural housing in Odisha. Launched in 2014-15, Biju Pucca Ghara replaced the rh odisha gov in old scheme, the ‘Mo-Kudia Yojana’.
Rh Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar: Beneficiaries
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana has two components:
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Normal: This includes incentives for the beneficiaries of PMAY Gramin and Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, for early completion of the house, preparation of IEC material, official training and cost of engraved logo.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Special: This component includes:
- Rural households affected by calamities like fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, elephant menace, communal violence or law and order problems.
- Persons affected by river or sea inundation and relocation owing to government projects.
- Beneficiaries of scheduled tribe and traditional forest dwellers/
- People suffering from occupational diseases like silicosis, asbestos diseases caused by the use of pesticides.
- Poor people who need a pucca house but were not selected under any other housing scheme.
- SECC 2011-registered kaccha households.
[ecis2016.org] All about Odisha Housing Board
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana house specifications
For pucca house and kuccha house under Biju Pakka Ghar, the below specifications are followed:
- Kuccha house: These should be made of non-durable materials like mud, stones, grass, reeds or unburnt bricks.
- Pucca house: The life of a pucca house should be 30 years and it should have a foundation, walls and roof. Wall materials should include stones (packed with lime or cement), concrete, timber, burnt bricks or fly ash bricks. The roof should be made of permanent materials like tiles, GCI sheets, cement sheets, RBC, RCC, timber or asbestos.
[ecis2016.org] All about rural housing in Odisha (RHOdisha)
Rh Odisha: Beneficiary instalment pattern
|IAP district||Non-IAP district|
|1st||After digging the foundation||Rs 20,000||Rs 20,000|
|2nd||On completion of plinth level||Rs 35,000||Rs 30,000|
|3rd||After reaching roof level and completing
centring and shuttering required for roof caste
|Rs 45,000||Rs 40,000|
|4th||After completion of the house, including the sanitary latrine, affixing of logo and beneficiary starting to live in the house.||Rs 30,000||Rs 30,000|
|Total||Rs 1,30,000||Rs 1,20,000|
Source: rhodisha gov in
Note that a beneficiary cannot use the assistance of any middle man for the construction of the house. The funds are transferred in four instalments directly to the beneficiary’s account from the state account. The second, third and fourth instalments are transferred within a week of receipt of a report of estimation, spot verification and geo-tagged photographic evidence by the authorised officials that mention the stage of construction.
- As per Rh Odisha, Rs 1,30,000 is the cost of each unit in 18 IAP districts and Rs 1,20,000 in 12 non-IAP districts.
- Under MGNREGS, a beneficiary has 95 days in IAP districts and 90 days in non-IAP districts as a labour component.
- Rs 12,000 is granted to each beneficiary for the construction of toilets under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan.
[ecis2016.org] Bhulekh Odisha: View plot details, Bhunaksha and land records of Odisha
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana house completion timeline
A Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana house must be completed in 12 months from the date of the first instalment. Beneficiaries building a big house must ensure that the core with a carpet area of, at least, 25 sq metres is complete before proceeding with the extension.
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana implementation strategy
- Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, a beneficiary must construct the flat on his own with the Panchayat Samiti as the implementing agency, under the supervision of the Zilla Parishad.
- A beneficiary will get design options with the core design having a kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
- The roof must be constructed in such a way that it withstands the climatic conditions of the place.
- The house under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana must be in the beneficiary’s or a family member’s name (NOC of the landowner is required).
- Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, dwelling houses will be allotted to the female head of the family. In absence of a female head, the house may be registered under the male head’s name.
- There is a quota for persons with disabilities where the house will be in their name.
- In case the beneficiary is a senior citizen and cannot supervise the construction, the construction of the house under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will be done by reputed agencies after the approval of the collector.
[ecis2016.org] All about eDistrict Odisha online certificate
Rh Odisha: Monitoring Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The district collector is responsible for the implementation of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana scheme. About 10% of the houses must be inspected by the BDO, 1% must be inspected by district-level officers and 10% must be inspected by APD (RH). AwaasSoft software is used for monitoring and updating progress.
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar list 2021 22 Odisha selection procedure
Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, a district-level committee will form, select and approve the beneficiaries. This Biju Pakka Ghar list 2020-21/Biju Pakka Ghar list 2021-22 will be approved by the committee and forwarded to the district collector. The district collector will communicate the rural housing Odisha 2021 list/Biju Pakka Ghar list 2021-22 Odisha to the BDO.
In case the district-level committee does not provide the Biju Pakka Ghar list 2021-22 Odisha in time, the district collector can approve the list available to them and communicate it to the BDO. A final Biju Pakka Ghar list 2020-21/Biju Pakka Ghar list 2021-22 Odisha will be published at the concerned gram panchayat/block headquarters, the DRDA website and the state rural housing portal.
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana facilitation of loan
A beneficiary of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana can avail of a loan of up to Rs 70,000 from any financial institution. A beneficiary can choose institutional finance where the financial assistance will be given by the government in the same beneficiary account. While giving loans, the financial institutions will monitor the progress of construction.
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana eligibility
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Odisha.
- Applicants must belong to the EWS category.
- Applicants must be living in a kuccha house and should not own any pucca house in Odisha.
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana documents required
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bonafide certificate
- BPL certificate
- EWS certificate
- Identification proof
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
[ecis2016.org] How to pay land tax and get rent receipt on ePauti Odisha?
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana registration process
Go to rhodisha.gov.in for the application form. Fill in the required details, attach supporting documents and press ‘Submit’.
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana MIS log in
For Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana log in, click on ‘MIS login’.
Next, click on ‘BPGY (TITLI)’. Enter the user name, password and captcha.
Rh Odisha: Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana helpline
For any query regarding Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, call the toll-free number, 155-237.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org