[ecis2016.org] Nivesh Mitra portal offers environmental issue clearance, legal metrology, non-objection certificate and security services.
UP Nivesh Mitra is a one-stop portal for all small, medium as well as large business entrepreneurs. UP Nivesh Mitra portal offers environmental issue clearance, legal metrology, non-objection certificate and security services. This website offers all these services within the click of a button and helps simplify procedures for business owners.
You are reading: All about UP Nivesh Mitra
The portal offers around 70 services spanning over 20 departments of the state. It also contains a list of all the certificates required like the no-objection certificate or licence. All the interested people, who wish to avail the services offered by this platform can login and apply online for free on the portal.
UP Nivesh Mitra portal: Purpose
The NiveshMitra portal helps simplify the obtaining of official documents by various business owners and makes setting up a business in the state radically easier. The government has set up the portal to help save both time and money of the people and make the various processes easier for them. It also helps in increasing transparency and helping entrepreneurs track the progress of their application.
UP Nivesh Mitra: Features
- The portal is a transparent, one step solution to various services offered by the state.
- The portal helps integrate various services spanning across various departments.
- The candidate has to fill in a single form for availing the services.
- The portal is very entrepreneur friendly.
- It also has the provision of tracking your application.
UP Nivesh Mitra: How does it work?
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Click on converened department under which you wish to apply for the NOC.
- Once you apply successfully, obtain your application tracking ID.
- This ID will help you track the status of your application.
- The concerned department will then work on the completion of your application and its verification.
UP Nivesh Mitra: Services available
- Electrical safety
- Stamp and Registration
- Fire safety
- Housing Registrar – Firms, Societies and Chits
- Excise duty
- Pollution control board
- Weights and measurements
- Urban development public works
- Yamuna Expressway
- Food Safety and Drug Administration
UP Nivesh Mitra: Schemes covered
- MSME Scheme 2017
- Civil Aviation Policy 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Solar Energy Policy 2017
- IT & Startup Policy 2017
- UP Electronic Manufacturing Policy 2017
- Film Policy 2015
- Uttar Pradesh Tourism Policy 2016
- Handloom, Power Loom, Silk, Textile and Government Policy 2017
- UP Food Processing Industry Policy 2017
- Industrial Investment and Employment Promotion Policy 2017
UP Nivesh Mitra: Benefits
- The portal will help provide a single window portal for submission of documents and obtaining of licences.
- The portal will help save both time and money for the applicant.
- It will make the process more transparent as the applicant will be able to track the application.
- The applicant can pay the fee online.
- All relevant information to various departments is provided via the portal.
- Candidates can also download the digitally signed documents and get them printed straight away.
- This helps make the process radically simpler and easier.
- Candidates can get NOCs approved on the portal.
- The portal offers various services spanning across many departments of the state.
UP Nivesh Mitra: How to register?
Interested entrepreneurs can register on the UP Nivesh Mitra portal by following these steps-
- Open the official website. The following page opens up.
Read also : Credit Note: Everything you need to know
- Click on the Register here option on the page. The next page opens up.
- Fill in the relevant details in the form.
- Click on the register button to register yourself.
UP Nivesh Mitra: Entrepreneur login
- Visit the official website. You will see the Entrepreneur Login option right there.
- Enter your email ID or login ID, password and captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
- You will be able to login as an entrepreneur.
UP Nivesh Mitra: Investor login process
- Visit the official website, and the home page opens up.
- Click on investor login on the page.
- A form opens up, select login via mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- You will receive anOTP on your mobile, enter the OTP.
- Then click on submit.
- You will be able to login as an investor.
UP Nivesh Mitra: Checking the approval process
- Visit the official website, the home page opens up.
- On the home page, click on Know your approvals.
- After that a form opens up.
- Enter all relevant details in the form and click on proceed.
- You will need to know your approval.
UP Nivesh Mitra: How to view the dashboard?
- Visit the official website. The home page will open up.
- Click on ‘dashboard’.
- A new page with all the relevant details opens up.
- This way, you can view the dashboard.
Read also : Debit terms: All about them and its working
UP Nivesh Mitra: Grievance redressal form
- Open the official website, the home page opens up.
- Click on grievance redressal on the page and a form opens up.
- Enter all the relevant information into the form.
- Make sure that you enter the correct details.
- Click on submit.
UP Nivesh Mitra Statistics
UP Nivesh Mitra: Contact information
In case you wish to get any further information or clarifications, you can contact the UP government helpline numbers and visit the official website as well.
Helpline numbers- 0522-2238902, 0522-2237582
Official website- email@example.com
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows