[ecis2016.org] The West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY), was launched with the aim of integrating numerous types of welfare schemes for the unorganised sector.
The West Bengal government’s Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY), was launched with the aim of integrating numerous types of schemes for the unorganised sector, to ensure homogeneity in the benefits offered. This scheme covers unorganised industries and self-employed occupations notified by the Labour Department of the government of West Bengal, as well as construction and transportation workers.
You are reading: All about West Bengal’s Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY): Purpose
The fundamental goal of the BMSSY scheme is to deliver benefits from several government plans to the unorganised sector, uniformly. Every recipient will be able to profit from the government scheme that will reduce occupational differences among workers. This initiative will raise the living standards of the recipients and make workers self-sufficient.
[ecis2016.org] All about Banglarbhumi West Bengal land record
BMSSY Bengal: Scheme benefits
1. Provident fund
- All eligible employees must deposit Rs 25 per month into the provident fund.
- The state government would match the worker’s contribution by Rs 30.
- The state government will bear the interest that is payable annually at the rate that the government allows on deposits in the general provident fund from time to time.
- If the recipient reaches the age of 60, or ceases to be a subscriber under the programme, or if the account becomes inoperative due to death, the complete cumulative amount plus interest will be reimbursed to the worker or their nominees.
- If a subscriber does not make any contributions for three consecutive fiscal years, their account will be terminated. The Assistant Labour Commissioner can restart such an account if the subscribers make a request outlining the reason for the non-payment.
- Arrear contributions will not be accepted.
[ecis2016.org] All about EPF scheme
2. Health and family welfare
- Under the West Bengal Health Scheme, beneficiaries or family members who require hospitalisation or treatment would receive Rs 20,000 each year.
- The following benefits will be provided:
- Cost of clinical testing.
- The full cost of medicine.
- The full cost of hospitalisation.
- The beneficiary and family members’ claims will be accepted more than once a year. However, the total amount of aid is limited to Rs 20,000 every year.
- The beneficiary or a family member is entitled to financial help of up to Rs 60,000 per year for any type of operation. This assistance will cover the following expenses:
- Full payment for job loss at the rate of Rs 1,000 for the first five days.
- Additional amount of Rs 100 per day for the remaining days.
- Maximum limit of Rs 10,000.
[ecis2016.org] All about Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana
3. Death and disability
- If the beneficiary dies in an accident, the nominee will receive Rs 2,00,000.
- If the beneficiary dies of natural causes, the nominee will receive Rs 50,000.
- If the beneficiary suffers a 40% or greater disability, the beneficiary would receive Rs 50,000.
- In the event of total and irreversible loss of both eyes, hands, or feet, or loss of sight in one eye or loss of use of a hand or foot, Rs 2,00,000 will be granted.
- In the event of total and irreversible loss of sight in one eye or loss of use of one hand or foot, Rs 1,00,000 will be granted.
- Children of beneficiaries will receive educational assistance in the following categories:
- Rs 4,000 per annum for 11th grade.
- Rs 5,000 per annum for 12th grade.
- Rs 6,000 per annum for ITI trainees.
- Rs 6,000 per annum for undergraduates.
- Rs 10,000 per annum for postgraduates.
- Rs 10,000 per annum for polytechnic.
- Rs 30,000 per annum for mechanical/engineering work.
- If the daughter is unmarried and completes undergraduate education or similar skill development programmes, she will be eligible for Rs 25,000 in financial support under this scheme. Only two daughters will receive this financial support.
- Students enrolled in recognised educational institutions of the state government, the central government, or any other government-created institution are eligible for the aforementioned benefit.
- Students who are insured by this programme are not eligible for any other government scholarship programme.
[ecis2016.org] All about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
5. Safety training and skill development
- The Paschim Banga society for skill development will provide workers with safety and skill development training.
- The training will adhere to the state’s finalised cost and other common criteria for skill development interventions.
- The money for this training will come from the construction worker cess, the transportation cess and the state budget of the Labour Department for skill development of workers in notified and organised industries and self-employed occupations, and their family members.
- The authorised authorities of the Labour Department will also make a suitable grant-in-aid/fund available.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana West Bengal: Account maintenance and audit
- The state government will cover all costs associated with the scheme’s administration, including the cost of numerous forms, stationery, bank service fees, etc.
- All grants received from the state or central government, or the scheme’s beneficiaries, will be placed into the fund.
- The board must keep a separate account for the scheme’s purposes and have the accounts audited by an auditor.
- The state government is expected to receive an annual report on the scheme’s performance, and an audited report of accounts.
- Existing Samajik Mukti cards, registration numbers, and passbooks issued to unorganised workers would be considered legitimate for the purposes of this plan.
- In order to profit from this scheme, new staff will be given SMC.
- Existing unorganised workers who are registered under various schemes but have not received these cards will also be issued SMCs.
- Unorganised workers can utilise these SMCs in any regional labour office in a district or sub-division, and at all labour welfare facilitation centres in blocks and towns.
BMSSY: Eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent West Bengal resident.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 60 years.
- The applicant’s monthly family income should not exceed Rs 6,500.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana: Documents required
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Photograph in passport size
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana registration
- All willing, unorganised workers must submit an application in the required form.
- It is possible to register at the block, municipality, or municipal corporation office.
- Registration is also available during special camps held once in every month in each block, municipality, or municipal corporation.
[ecis2016] All about KMC property tax online payment Kolkata
BMSSY: Application procedure
- To begin, go to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana’s official website at https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/
- Click on ‘New Registration by Beneficiary’ on the home page. A registration form will now appear in front of you.
- Fill out the registration form with your information and click on ‘register’.
- After that, go to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana’s official website at https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/ and click on the ‘User Login’ option.
Read also : Legal heir certificate: All you need to know
- You must first go to the dashboard and then to the nominee information tab.
- After that, you must fill out the nominee information.
- You must now select the dependent information tab and fill in the dependent information.
- You must now select the bank account details option and enter your bank account information.
- Next, you must select the programme for which you wish to apply.
BMSSY: How to login to bmssy wblabour portal
- Go to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana’s official website at https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/ and now click on ‘User Login’.
- Enter your username and password and click on ‘Login’.
BMSSY: Steps to search for your details
- Go to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana’s official website at https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/ and click on ‘Search Your Details’ on the homepage.
- Fill out the relevant information on this page and press the submit button to get the details.
BM-SSY: How to download forms
- Go to the BM-SSY official website at https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/ and click on the forms options.
- This will display a new page, where you can select the appropriate form.
- The form will appear in PDF format in front of you. To download it, select the download option.
BMSSY: Contact details
Address – 11th floor, New Secretariat Building, 1, Kiran Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata-700001
Helpline number – 18001030009
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org