[ecis2016.org] Know in detail about the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana including eligibility, documents required, how to apply and how to track status
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar on April 1, 2019, to help the senior citizens of the state to lead a good and fruitful life. The scheme comes under the social welfare department of the state and provides financial assistance to those aged 60 and above.
You are reading: All you need to know about Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
Under this old age pension Bihar scheme, Rs 400 will be provided every month to people aged 60 to 79 years and Rs 500 will be provided to people aged above 79 years of age. This will help the seniors lead a dignified life and make the most of it.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: Purpose
The purpose of the scheme is to help the senior citizens of the state lead a good life with adequate financial assistance. The financial assistance provided under the scheme varies from Rs 400 to 500 spending on the age of the individual. The scheme is being run by the social welfare department of the state.
Vridha Pension Bihar Yojana: At a glance
|Scheme name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana|
|Started by||Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Aged above the age of 60 of Bihar|
|Start date||1st April 2019|
|Implemented by||Social welfare department of Bihar|
Read also : What are foreign institutional investors?
Check out : Know all about SSPMIS
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: Documents required
- Aadhar card
- Applicant should be a resident of Bihar
- Applicants should be aged 60 years or more.
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: Benefits
- The scheme is for people aged 60 years and above from the state of Bihar.
- The scheme provides financial assistance to help seniors lead a dignified life.
- The scheme provides the senior citizens with pensions varying from Rs 400 to 500 depending upon the age of the individual.
- It helps them lead a good and dignified life.
- No retired government employee is eligible for this scheme. Every government employee is considered ineligible for the same.
- The beneficiary should have an Aadhar card-linked bank account in order to be eligible for the scheme.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: How to apply?
The applicant who wishes to benefit from the old age pension Bihar online apply scheme should follow the process below-
- Open the official website and the homepage of the website opens up.
- On the page you will see the option of MPVY. Click on the option.
- The application form for the scheme opens up. Make sure you fill the form to the best of your abilities. The data filled in should be correct.
- After this, click on the Validate Aadhar option and validate your Aadhar card. Then click on proceed.
- The registration form opens up for filling in the details. Fill in the required details and click on submit.
- This submits your form for further evaluation and verification.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: How to check application status?
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage opens up. Click on the Beneficiary Status option, and select Search Beneficiary Status.
Read also : Income tax benefits on rent paid
- The next page opens up.
- Enter your district, block, beneficiary ID, Captcha, and click on search.
- The status will open right in front of you.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana: Contact details
- Go to the official website. The homepage opens up.
- Click on the option of contact details.
- A list of contact details opens up for your convenience.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows