[ecis2016.org] With YES Bank net banking, you can access your YES Bank credit card and several substantial benefits. Mentioned in detail all about Yes Bank credit card and netbanking
With the web-based net banking service provided by YES Bank, you can manage your credit card easily. This facility offers a huge variety of conveniences, from viewing your monthly statements to paying your outstanding credit card balance.
You are reading: All you need to know about Yes Bank credit card and netbanking
Advantages of accessing YES Bank credit card through netbanking
Read also : Voter ID online application: All you need to know
With YES Bank net banking, you can access your YES Bank credit card and enjoy several substantial benefits. The following are a few highlights.
- YES Bank Net Bank allows you to set a new credit card PIN if you forget it or are unable to recall it. By doing so, you can maintain the security of your credit card.
- Your online bank account will display details of your entire set of unbilled transactions – both debit and credit.
- Net banking allows you to view a complete set of transaction details related to your credit card. It gives you access to the total balance available, the cash limit, the total amount due, the minimum amount due, the due date, and many more options.
- The YES Bank credit card sends you a comprehensive statement for every transaction you make using the card.
- Using your YES Bank credit card, you can control your international usage by using the net banking feature.
- Using the web banking facility, you can easily block or hotlist your credit card in case it is lost. By doing so, you can protect yourself from any possible credit card fraud.
- Earning reward points on your YES Bank credit card can be redeemed using the net banking facility.
Registering a Yes Bank netbanking account for your credit card
Follow the points mentioned below to register for the YES Bank credit card netbanking.
Steps for new YES Bank customers
- Step 1: Go to the official website of YES Bank (https://www.yesbank.in/).
- Step 2: For Yes Bank login, click Login in the top right corner of the page.
- Step 3: Choose ‘Credit Cards’ from the drop-down menu and click ‘Get Started’.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a page with a ‘Continue’ option. Select it, and you’ll be taken to the net banking page.
- Step 5: Select the ‘Register Using Credit Card’ option.
- Step 6: You will then need to fill in your personal information, such as your credit card number, date of birth, and expiration date.
- Step 7: Create a username and password for your account.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Register Online’ under ‘Terms and Conditions’ after selecting the box.
- Step 9: You will receive an OTP on your registered phone number.
- Step 10: Upon successful validation of the OTP, registration will be complete.
Steps for existing YES Bank customers with a netbanking account
- You can access your net banking account by performing Yes Bank login.
- Go to the YES Bank website (https://www.yesbank.in/retail-disclaimer).
- Go to Net Banking by selecting the option ‘Continue’.
- Use your Login ID and password to access your net banking account.
- To access the credit card option, click the ‘Cards’ tab once you’ve logged in.
- You will find an option to register a new credit card, thereby providing the necessary details
- As soon as your card has been successfully added, you will be notified by the bank.
Steps to Retrieve YES Bank Credit Card netbanking login id
You can retrieve your YES Bank credit card net banking login ID by following the steps below.
- On the YES Bank net banking login page (https://www.yesbank.in/digital-banking/online-banking/netbanking-services), click ‘Forgot Login ID’
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to select ‘Credit Card’ under the ‘Select An Account Type to Proceed’ text box
- The ‘Forgot Login ID’ option can be found by clicking on it
- Next, you will need to enter your credit card number, date of birth, and expiration date
- By clicking the box and clicking ‘Forgot Login ID’, you accept the terms and conditions.
YES Bank Credit Card Payment through netbanking
Read also : How to make a traffic challan payment?
YES Bank’s net banking service allows you to pay your credit card bill easily.
- Log in to your net banking account (https://www.yesbank.in/digital-banking/online-banking/netbanking-services)
- Under the credit cards tab, select the card you wish to use
- Follow the instructions for paying the bill after selecting the option
Steps to block YES Bank credit card using netbanking facility
Follow these 3 simple steps to block your YES Bank credit card using the net banking service
- Log in to your net banking account (https://www.yesbank.in/digital-banking/online-banking/netbanking-services) using your login ID and password
- Click on the ‘Credit Card’ tab
- Click the ‘Block Lost/ Stolen Card’ button under the ‘Credit Card’ tab
How can I deactivate my YES Bank mobile banking account?
To deregister from your mobile banking service, call the customer care number of the bank at 1800 1200.
Is there a PIN required for online transactions?
Yes, you will need to enter a PIN to authenticate online transactions. PINs are also required for ATM and POS transactions.
Is it possible to reset my credit card PIN through online banking?
Yes, the netbanking facility allows you to change your credit card PIN easily.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows