[ecis2016.org] Follow this guide to pay your APSPDCL electricity bill.
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited, known as APSPDCL, is the state electricity distribution company that serves the five southern districts of Andhra Pradesh. These districts are Kurnool, Anantapur, Kadapa, Chittoor, and Nellore. APSPDCL was established on April 1, 2000.
You are reading: AP SPDCL: Paying electricity bills online
|Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL)
|2000 – Present
|Pay electricity bills, new registration
Steps to pay APSPDCL electricity bill online
- Visit the official website of APSPDCL.
- Choose “Pay Bill Online” from the home page.
- A new page will open.
- You can either choose BillDesk, APOnline, Paytm, or Transaction assured from the choices provided, or you can scan the QR code that is shown on the website.
- Now, enter your service number and captcha to successfully pay electricity bills online.
Steps to pay APSPDCL electricity bill via BillDesk
- Go to the BillDesk online payment portal.
- After providing your service number and the captcha code, you will be prompted to click the “Submit” button.
- Proceed in accordance with what is shown on the screen to successfully pay the bill through BillDesk.
Steps to pay APSPDCL electricity bill via APOnline
- Visit the APT website.
- Logging into the portal requires that you provide your User ID, password, and the captcha code.
- To successfully pay your electric bill, you will need to follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Steps to pay APSPDCL electricity bill via transaction assured
- Go to the TA Wallet Portal.
- Pick out your preferred supplier of services.
- Simply type in your service number and then choose the “Request Bill Amount” button.
- You can pay your APSPDCL electricity bill by following the steps shown on the screen.
Steps to pay APSPDCL electricity bill via Paytm
- Visit the electrical bill payment section on Paytm.
- Select your state and the electricity board.
- Enter your customer number.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- You can pay your APSPDCL power bill by following the steps shown on the screen.
Steps to Pay APSPDCL bill via Mobile App
- Visit the official APSPDCL website’s payment page.
- Scan the QR code
- Download the app
- Use the app to log in.
- Pay your APSPDCL electricity bill by following the on-screen instructions.
Steps to pay APSPDCL electricity bill offline
In order to pay your electricity bill with cash, a demand draft, or a check, you are required to go to the Southern Power Distribution Co Ltd (APSPDCL) office that is located closest to you.
Steps to apply for new APSPDCL connection
- Visit the official website of APSPDCL.
- Simply choose “New Connection” from the home page.
Read also : Will a home loan overdraft work for you?
- From the list of options, select “Online New Connection Registration for LT”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter all the details carefully to successfully apply for the new connection.
Documents for new connection: For New LT and HT Services
- i) Completed application form, together with a signed declaration and some evidence of identity (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, and Driving Licence).
- ii) Will, deed, or any other legal document is acceptable.
- Evidence of Ownership (anyone)
- Sale deed,
- Allotment, Possession letter,
- Municipal Tax receipt,
- Gift Deed
- Will, conveyance, or other legal documents
b.An indemnity bond (to be executed on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper) drawn by the owner of the premises in favour of the company, whereby the owner agrees to indemnify the company for any loss caused to the company by the applicant (who is the tenant/occupant of the premises) arising out of the release of service to the tenant/occupant.
Whoever is not protected by (a) and (b) above must sign an INDEMNITY BOND (must be written on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper) indemnifying the licensee against any damages due as a result of a dispute originating from the supply of electricity to the premises. Moreover, they are required to pay three times the Security Deposit.
- Before you send in your response, check to see that all of the information you’ve provided is complete and correct.
- The applicant will be held fully responsible for any information that is either incorrect or missing, regardless of who made the error.
- The request-id should be written down by the applicant since this will allow for the application to be followed up on in the future.
- After the pertinent information about the nearest consumer number has been supplied, your query will be sent to the appropriate APSPDCL field office.
- It is needed that you provide both a cell phone number and an email address.
- After the payment transaction has been executed, we will not take into consideration any claims that have been made for a refund that was made after the transaction.
Address: Southern Power Distribution Company Of A.P. Limited 19-13-65/A Srinivasapuram Tiruchanoor Road TIRUPATI – 517 503 Chittoor DistA.P., INDIA
Customer Care: 1800-4251-55333, 1912
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org