[ecis2016.org] The West Bengal administration seeks to engage with the people of the state through the portal.
Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, has launched the Didi Ke Bolo portal. The major goal is to answer the complaints and problems of the state’s citizens. The West Bengal administration seeks to engage with the people of the state by launching the portal.
9137091370 is the official didi ke bolo number.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo portal: Purpose
The primary goal of the didikebolo.com campaign is to answer regular people’s concerns. The people of West Bengal can directly communicate with the state government through this site, and the state government will work to solve the people’s problems.
Didi ke bolo portal: Execution strategy
A staff of more than 250 workers responds to people’s calls and solves their problems. Any person in West Bengal can ring the toll-free number and tell the team about their problem. The team compiles the necessary information and works to resolve the problem. People can communicate directly with the chief minister via didikebolo.com.
Didi Ke Bolo portal: Highlights
|Name||Didi ke Bolo Portal|
|Started by||West Bengal government|
|Purpose||Benefits common people|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of West Bengal|
Didi Ke Bolo portal: Advantages and characteristics
- West Bengal residents can make grievances using the didikebolo.com portal by enrolling on the official website.
- West Bengal residents can also call the hotline number to lodge their complaints.
- Through the web, the general public will be able to communicate with the West Bengal chief minister.
- Under this campaign, the party leaders would also visit various parts of West Bengal for three months to learn about ordinary people’s difficulties.
- The level of corruption will also be minimised through the didikebolo.com platform.
- This gateway will also aid village life and locals greatly.
- West Bengal residents can express their concerns at any time and from any location.
- There are no restrictions on the number of contacts. Contact can be made as many times as desired.
- This site will ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner.
Didi Ke Bolo portal: How to file a complaint/suggestions?
- First and foremost, visit the official website. The Didi Ke Bolo portal home page will appear in front of you.
- There is an application form for Didi Ke Bolo Complaint Registration on the homepage.
- You must fill out all of the essential information in this application form, such as your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, gender, and so on. Then you must click the submit button.
- Following that, a reference number will be generated.
- This reference number must be saved for future reference.
- By using this approach, you can direct your complaints/suggestions to the West Bengal chief minister.
Didi Ke Bolo: Contact details
You can file your complaint on the following helpline number:
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org