[ecis2016.org] The ePORT portal, provided by Equifax, a credit rating agency approved by SEBI, enables companies to check their credit score and transaction history. Here’s a guide.
Equifax, a credit rating agency approved by SEBI, offers a business-to-business e-portal called ePORT. This portal allows firms to access their credit score and transaction history. Equifax collects credit information from lenders to provide this service.
You are reading: Equifax: All you must know about the ePORT portal features and login procedure
What is Equifax?
Read also : LPG subsidy: All you need to know
Equifax ePORT is the online marketplace that provides businesses with user-friendly tools to help them achieve bottom-line results. This portal offers key advantages such as expense reduction and revenue growth, and is a primary destination for businesses of all sizes. By combining multiple storefronts into one convenient location, this portal makes it easy for businesses to find the products and services they need.
Equifax: Features of the portal
- The gateway assists organizations with serving their esteemed clients better by affecting their efficiency.
- Get job based and area based security to control admittance to data.
- Clients can choose items from the coordinated commercial center continuously.
- Clients can get a customized and secure web insight while utilizing the portal.
- Empowers quicker and more straightforward admittance to item data and arrangements.
Benefits of Equifax
- Admittance to buyer and business arrangements inside a solitary entry.
- The gateway gives admittance to an ID Verification administration.
- Guarantees administrative consistency.
- Individual buyer inquiries are given and a scoring framework rates borrowers based on past execution with dues.
- Individual user IDs are observed, and information of variations from recently recorded logins by time and client are figured to assist with distinguishing misrepresentation.
- 24/7 availability to the whole scope of administrations through the gateway.
- Quick and natural framework that can assist with diminishing reaction time to new candidates.
How to login and register on Equifax?
As a fundamental prerequisite, you should be an Equifax client to meet all requirements for enlisting with ePORT. Here are the means to be followed for the enlistment criteria:
- Firstly, open the authority site of Equifax ePORT that is eport.equifax.co.in.
- Secondly, select the option that says ‘Register for ePort’ to start the enrollment procedure.
- Thirdly, you will be taken to a ‘Contact’ link. Pick a strategy that is helpful for you.
- Fourth, you should have data such as name, Equifax member number, address, and security details to enlist for ePORT.
- Fifth, you will be allotted with your account details such as a login ID and password once you effectively register
- Sixth, utilize the given login certifications to acquire the wide scope of apparatuses accessible on the portal.
Read also : Stamp Duty: Bombay HC rules stamp duty cannot be charged for past transactions
ePORT is the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes that are looking to balance risk and reward. With accurate and up-to-date consumer credit information, ePORT enables companies to make data-driven decisions quickly and easily. In addition, ePORT provides a range of products and tools to speed up the decision-making process, making it the perfect choice for any business.
How would I contact Equifax assuming I have questions?
You can either send an email to the client service group subsequent to signing into your record on the entryway, or you can dial 1800-209-3247. You can also send a letter to Equifax Credit Information Services Pvt Ltd, Unit 931, 3rd floor, Building 9, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093.
Why did I not receive the enrollment email?
One of the accompanying situations might remain constant in the event that you have not gotten enrollment email even after enlistment: Discrepancy client data. Wrong email address. Mail must have slipped in the spam folder. You should contact the client care delegates to get this settled.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows