[ecis2016.org] The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card helps you earn cashback on every transaction.
In 2019, e-Commerce company Flipkart along with Axis Bank came up with the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card helps you earn cashback on every transaction. There’s no limit to how much you may earn with this card because it offers accelerated cashback in all of your favourite categories, including travel, shopping, entertainment, and lifestyle.
Who is eligible for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
- The primary cardholder’s age should be between 18 and 70 years old.
- A salaried individual with a monthly income of Rs. 15,000 and upwards.
- Self-employed and professionals earning Rs. 30,000 or more per month are eligible.
Documentation required to apply Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Form 60 or a photocopy of your PAN card
- Colour photograph
- As proof of income, provide the most recent payslip/Form 16/IT return copy.
Proof of residency (any of the following):
- Ration Card or Passports
- The cost of electricity(Electricity bill)
- Telephone bill (landline)
Proof of identity (any of the following):
- Driver’s licence or passport
- Aadhaar card or PAN card.
Advantages of using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
The Flipkart Axis Bank credit card comes with a slew of advantages upon sign-up and activation. These benefits are:
- On your first purchase with the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, you’ll receive Rs. 500 in Flipkart coupons.
- On your first transaction on Myntra with a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, you can get 15% cashback up to Rs. 500.
- For new Swiggy customers who use a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, you can get a 50% discount up to Rs. 100 on your first transaction.
- New Urban Clap customers get a 20% discount up to Rs.400 with the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
The Flipkart Axis bank credit card brings you more exciting offers besides the first-time usage across platforms. Get unlimited cashback on your transactions on some of the most popular apps, such as Uber, Swiggy, PVR, Curefit, Myntra, Tata Sky, and more,
Cashbacks offered by Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- On both Flipkart and Myntra, get flat 5% unlimited cashback.
- Flat 4% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart’s partner sites and offline stores.
- Flat 1.5% on online and offline transactions.
- All cashback will appear on your Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card statement
Travel benefits offered by Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- You can enjoy free access to domestic airport lounges four times a year with this Flipkart Axis bank card.
Fuel charge benefits Offered by Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel.
- Only transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 4000 are eligible for this offer.
- Up to Rs 400 in maximum benefits every statement cycle.
Eating out benefits
- Axis Bank Dining Delights offers up to 20% off at partner restaurants throughout India, allowing you to indulge in various cuisines.
EMI benefits of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- It provides Exciting EMI offers on Flipkart
- Any transaction worth more than Rs 2,500 can be converted to EMIs.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card also offers a 3-months free Times Prime Membership.
Fee and charges for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
|Description of credit card charges||Charges/Fees|
|The cost of joining||Rs 500|
|Annual Charge||From the second year onwards, the annual fee of Rs 500 is waived for annual expenditures exceeding Rs. 2,00,000.|
|Joining cost for an add-on card||Nil|
|Annual charge for add-on cards||Nil|
|Fee for replacing a card (effective 10/10/20)||Rs 100|
|Fee for cash payments||Rs100|
|Fee for a duplicate statement||Waived|
|Charge a fee for retrieving a slip or requesting a copy.||Waived|
|Fee for out-of-town checks||Waived|
|Transactional alerts on your phone||Free|
|Charges associated with hotlisting||Nil|
|Charges for balance inquiries||Waived|
|Finance fees||3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)|
|Fees for cash withdrawals||2.5% of the cash amount (minimum Rs. 500)|
|Late Payment Fees or Overdue Penalties||
|Penalty for exceeding the limit||2.5% of the amount beyond the limit (Min Rs. 500)|
|Returning a check, paying a dishonour charge, or cancelling an auto-debit||2% of the payment amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 450|
|Surcharges on train tickets purchased or cancelled||As per IRCTC/Indian Railways guidelines|
|Transaction charge in a foreign currency||3.5% of the transaction’s total value|
Check out: Read about IFSC code Indian Bank
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org