[ecis2016.org] Bank of Baroda: Know how to check account balance using missed call services Meta: Bank of Baroda missed call services: Know how to check account balance using missed call services, using mobile app and how to generate mini statement
Nearly all financial institutions have embraced the technological advances that have brought more user-friendly banking facilities. The upgraded alternatives enable the banks to deliver financial services that are more convenient for customers. For example, Bank of Baroda now offers a Missed call service for balance inquiries. Bank of Baroda also offers multiple other services to check the account balance. We have listed all of them below.
You are reading: How to check your Bank of Baroda account balance
What is Bank of Baroda’s missed call banking?
Simply placing a missed call to the bank allows consumers to access a variety of banking services, such as checking their account balance, receiving a mini-statement, and blocking their ATM card, among other things.
Bank of Baroda: How to Register for missed call banking?
Customers can enable Bank of Baroda missed call banking by sending an SMS message from their registered number or by physically visiting the bank in order to make use of this service.
Bank of Baroda: Check balance via missed call
To check the balance of your Bank of Baroda account, you can make a missed call. Bank of Baroda’s missed call banking services may be accessed by sending a message from your registered mobile phone number to the bank. There is a toll-free hotline for Bank of Baroda balance check number: 8468001111. From your registered mobile phone, give a missed call to this BoB balance check number.
Bank of Baroda: Other methods for checking balance
Here are several other Bank of Baroda balance check options available to users:
You may also check your Bank of Baroda account balance using an ATM or any other kind of debit card. You must visit a Bank of Baroda ATM or any other ATM to inquire about your account balance. To check the amount in your Bank of Baroda account, follow these simple steps:
- Swipe the ATM card into the Bank of Baroda ATM or any other ATM
- Now, enter your 4-digit PIN number.
- Next, pick the “Balance Enquiry / Balance Check” option and finish the transaction.
- Choose the ‘Mini Statement’ option on the ATM to see the 10 most recent transactions.
Customers can also avail Bank of Baroda balance check online facility through netbanking.
- By going to https://www.bankofbaroda.in/baroda-connect-internet banking.htmf, clients may check their Bank of Baroda account balance.
- Their login and password are the next steps.
- After logging in, you may now see your netbanking balance on the dashboard.
- Using an online banking service also gives you access to your account history, a mini-statement, and other useful information.
Bank of Baroda’s SMS service
An account balance and other information, such as the most recent transactions, may be obtained through the Bank of Baroda’s SMS service. Check your account balance via text message by following these simple steps:
- A confirmation message will be sent to you after you have completed registration. The Bank of Baroda’s SMS service is now available.
- From your linked mobile phone number, send the text BAL <space> Last 4 account digits to 8422009988 to find out your account’s current amount.
Bank of Baroda passbook
- When you create a new account with the Bank of Baroda, you will get a passbook at each of your local banks. It includes information on each and every transaction.
- You may also check the balance of your Bank of Baroda account with the most recent passbook that you have.
- Customers may bring their passbooks to any branch of the bank to get them updated.
Bank of Baroda mobile app
The Bank of Baroda mobile banking app allows customers to access their accounts at any time and from any location. In order to use the app provided by the Bank of Baroda, clients must first enrol for mobile banking by submitting BAL <space> the last four digits of your account number to 8422009988 using your registered cell phone number. The Bank of Baroda’s ATMs and bank branches may also be used to activate mobile banking services.
Bank of Baroda: M-Connect Plus
In the event that the bank does not have your mobile phone number on record:
- To confirm the mobile phone number you registered with, click the Confirm button.
- As soon as you launch the app, click the Register Now button. Both Indian and NRI citizens are able to utilise the Bank of Baroda M-Connect Plus in several languages for operations such as making cash transfers, bill payments, and updates to their Aadhar cards, among other things.
- To begin, you will need to use your mPIN to log on to the Baroda M-connect Plus app.
- Set the password for Mobile Banking, and then hit the Confirm button.
- Finally, fill in the necessary information to complete the transfer of your cash. You may either use your credentials to log in to the Baroda M-connect Plus app or touch ID. You will be able to see and conduct transactions using Mobile Banking when you have successfully logged in.
- Utilising their Debit cards, Android users may self-register for the application.
- Enter the mPIN obtained by SMS, generate a new mPIN, and then click “Confirm.”
How to Generate a Mini Statement from the Bank of Baroda?
After completing an initial registration for the Bank of Baroda Missed Call feature, users of Bank of Baroda have the ability to produce a Mini Statement for their accounts.
- Simply give the number 8468001111 a missed call and you will be able to get information on your five most recent financial dealings.
- You may also get a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by texting MINI followed by a space and the last four digits of your account number to 8422009988.
USSD balance enquiry for Bank of Baroda
- You should link your phone number to your bank account so that you can easily access it.
- Dial *99*48# on your phone’s phone dialer.
- You may choose your preferred language from a list provided.
- Send after entering the first three characters of the IFSC code or two-digit bank code.
- Now that you’ve followed the steps, you’ll be able to see your account balance or get a mini-statement, for example.
[ecis2016.org] UP Baroda bank IFSC code
How can I check the amount of my Bank of Baroda account by text message?
To check the balance of your Bank of Baroda account through SMS, register for the Bank of Baroda Missed Call service by sending a text message. SMS BAL and then a space, followed by the last four digits of your account number to 8468001111 using your registered mobile phone.
How can I obtain a mini statement for my Bank of Baroda account on my mobile device?
Send a text message to 8468001111 to subscribe to the Bank of Baroda missed call service to get a mini statement on your mobile phone. Send a text message MINI followed by a space and then the last four digits of your account number to 8422009988 or give a missed call to 8468001111.
How can I find out how much money I have using my mobile phone?
A missed call or an SMS from the registered phone number of a Bank of Baroda client to the Bank of Baroda balance enquiry number 8468001111 (toll-free) may provide information on the customer’s bank balance. Net banking and mobile banking services allow you to access your bank account information right from your smartphone.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org