[ecis2016.org] The scheme is known as PMAY-Gramin now.
There are a significant number of people living in the nation who do not own their own homes. State and central governments run a variety of housing assistance programmes specifically for these kinds of people. The Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana is one such plan. Under this plan, low-income households that want to build or purchase homes would get financial aid.
You are reading: IAY: All you need to know about Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
All of those people who had submitted an application as part of the Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme may now see the housing list on the official website. In order to take advantage of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana, you must have your name on the list of eligible citizens.
[ecis2016.org] Can I buy land in Uttarakhand?
PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2022’s Objective
The government has set a goal to fulfil the ambition of providing a “House for All” by the year 2022. The IAY List 2022 has been made available by the national government in order to facilitate the PM Gramin Awas Yojana programme.
Aspects of IAY
- Increase in unit support from Rs 70,000 to Rs 1.2 lakh in normal regions; from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1.3 lakh in mountainous states, difficult regions, and IP districts.
- Swachh Bharat Mission- Gramin (SBM-G) and giving extra aid of Rs 12,000 to individuals for toilets via MGNREGA synergies or other dedicated sources.
- Under this programme, the National Technical Help Agency (SECC) is also being founded, which, in addition to providing financial aid to the people, offers expert advice for the building of houses.
- Under this programme, payments are transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through electronic benefit transfer. However, in order to get the full amount of these payments, it is necessary to connect the Aadhaar card to the bank account first.
- In the last three years, the government has provided assistance to the Scheduled Castes and Tribes, Un-bonded workers, minority groups, and non-SC / ST categories of 35 under this IAY. BPL recipients have been eligible to receive funding from the government for the construction of their own homes, which has been distributed over the course of three payments.
Also read about the PM Uday Scheme
Recipients of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
- Handicapped citizens
- Former military people
- SC Categories
- ST Categories
- Voluntary labour
- Relatives of deceased Defence or Parliamentary personnel
- Residents of the disadvantaged segment of society
States included in the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh, etc.
Fund under IAY
- Rs 1.2 lakh for plains
- Rs 1.3 lakh for difficult regions
- Beneficiaries may additionally get up to Rs 70,000 in financing from the institution.
Indira IAY List Eligibility
The eligibility list in 2022 is the same as the Indira Awas Yojana list 2021 Bihar and the Indira Awas Yojana list 2020 Bihar are the same.
- The beneficiaries of this programme will be those living below the poverty level.
- The IAY 2022 is there for SC/ST, non-bonded workers, minorities, and rural households who are not SC/ST.
- Those who do not own a home will profit from this programme.
Eligibility standards for IAY programme
Applicants interested in applying for the PMAY and who want to be included on the list of recipients must be aware of all of the qualification criteria and practice standards for this government programme. The following is a list of the supplementary eligibility requirements for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, including the eligibility criteria for various income categories.
- An Indian nationality is required of all applicants.
- They should not own a home or other property in India.
- This programme is open to applications from those who are in the process of purchasing or building a home for themselves. This effort cannot be used toward renewal or any other goals at this time.
- Candidates for this programme are not allowed to have benefitted from any other national housing programme.
- The different types of documentation that the applicants need to submit if they want to be included in the PMAY programme are described further below in this article. This list is the same for every candidate, regardless of whether they are from urban or rural regions.
- Photo identification issued by the government, such as a driver’s licence, a passport, an Aadhar card, or a voter identification card.
- Proof of address that may be included in the aforementioned papers. If the current residence is not the same as the home address, then the present address may be authenticated using papers such as an electricity bill, a telephone bill, or other similar documents.
- A copy of the applicant’s PAN card.
- Proof of income for individuals who have been recruited, which may include an ITR and a bank account statement covering the previous six months.
- Individuals who are self-employed are required to have information on their financial records going back three months, as well as the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, a Company Incorporation Registration, or a Business Licence. In addition to this, they are responsible for submitting their ITR for the preceding two years.
- Evidence that the property is either being built or acquired.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Documents
- Authenticated photocopy of employment identification card
- Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of Income
- BPL family evidence
- Passport size picture
IAY fund transfer statement
At present, there are 1,57,70,485 registrations under the Indira’s Gramin Awas Yojana (now recognised as Gramin Awas Yojana), and 1,42,77,807 of those have been accepted by the Central government, while 1,00,28,984 have been completed. A total of Rs 1,44,745.05 crore has been made available to the beneficiaries of this programme.
IAF list crucial facts
- One crore households will each be given a dwelling at least 25 square feet in size and equipped with necessities like electricity and a kitchen as part of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
- Up to 2015, families living below the national poverty line were used to identify the individuals who would benefit from this programme. However, at this time, the SECC List 2011 is being used to choose the recipients of this programme.
- A beneficiary’s Aadhaar card is connected to their bank account at the post office so that they may get financial support under the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana. This aid is then sent straight into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- To guarantee that the construction activity is of high quality, this plan calls for the use of regionally sourced materials and designs that are appropriate.
- Construction work is being carried out by people with specialised training as part of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
- Under the terms of this programme, a tech support organisation will be responsible for overseeing the initiatives on a nationwide basis.
- The central government and the state administration will contribute half of the funds necessary to give the recipient financial support as part of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana. In this scenario, the central government would be responsible for providing financial help to the plain region at a rate of sixty per cent, while the state government would be responsible for providing aid at a rate of forty per cent. The central government would offer financial help to the beneficiaries in the hilly regions at a rate of 90 per cent, while the state government would provide financial support to the recipients at a rate of 10 per cent.
How does one apply to the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana?
- You need to go to the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana main portal, the organisation’s primary online location.
- Now that you’ve clicked this link, the homepage will load up in front of you.
- You will need to go to the Awassoft tab on the main page to continue.
- At this point, you need to choose the “Data Entry” option from the menu on the left.
Read also : How to calculate square feet area?
- You will now need to log in using the User-ID and Passcodes that you got at the Panchayat level or the Block level.
- It is necessary for you to update both your login and password.
- After you have completed this step, you will be presented with four different choices on the login screen, which are as follows:
- Application for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Online
- Verification of image captured by the Awas App
- Download the letter of acceptance
- Preparation of FTO Order Sheet
- You must choose the first option available.
- The registration form will now appear before you.
- You must provide the following four categories of information on this application form:
- personal information
- bank account information
- convergence specifics
- Specifics from Responsible Agency
- You must carefully fill out all of these fields and click the submit button.
- This will allow you to apply for the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
How to check the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List 2022 online
If you are a beneficiary interested in finding out whether or not your name is on this list, then follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, the candidate must go to the Indian Ministry of Rural Development’s website and fill out the online application. Visit the official website, and you will be presented with the homepage.
- A stakeholder is an option on this page, and you must choose IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List from this list.
- As soon as you’ve selected the option, you’ll be sent to the following page. Please input your registration details and then press the submit button on this page to complete this process.
- The “Advance Search” option will be available if you do not have a Registration Number. At this point, you must submit all necessary information. Afterwards, click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- As a result, the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List is readily available.
List on iay.nic.in
Beneficiaries of the nation who are interested in the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana and wish to see their names included in the list may visit the scheme’s official website from the comfort of their own homes in order to participate in it and get the benefits it offers. People who have applied for the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana are the only ones who will be able to find their names on this online list. Those individuals whose names are going to be included in this list are the ones who are going to be given pucca homes by the government.
List of Indira Awas Yojana
The Scheduled Castes and Tribes, Un-bonded Workers, Minority groups, and Non-SC/ST Segments of BPL households living in extreme poverty in the nation came up with the idea for the plan. The beneficiaries of the BPL card would be eligible for the Indira Awas Yojana list, which will allow them to afford a home. As part of this programme, funding in the amount of Rs. would be made available for the construction of homes in the highlands. This particular IAY is also referred to as the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
IAY: Details about SECC Family Members
- You must first visit the official website.
- You can find the SECC Family Member Details option under the Stakeholders part of this site. You are required to choose this option.
- After selecting the option, the subsequent page will appear. On this screen, you must enter State and PMAY ID, among other options.
- After that, you must click the Get Family Member Details option. After this, you will be presented with the entire information.
How to view category-specific SECC IAY list information online
The SECC data summary for Total Household, Denied, Complete Action Planning, and Approved by the Arbitration Committee can be found on the official Indira Awas Yojana website.
- You must begin by going to the official website to do this.
- After that, you will notice an option on the main page that is labelled “Download PWL of your Gram Panchayat.” After clicking on this option, you will be prompted to open a new computer type.
- You will find the overall number of respondents included on this list, as well as the overall number of recipients whose benefits have been terminated.
- Inter caste, scheduled caste, tribal groups, minority, and other classifications have all been taken into consideration while compiling this list.
- You may get the IAY list in both pdf and spreadsheet format by downloading it here.
IAY: FTO tracking method
- You need to begin by going to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website,the government’s main portal for the programme.
Read also : Ramai Awas Yojana: All you need to know
- The homepage of the website will now load.
- You will need to go to the Awassoft link on the main page of the website.
- After that, you will need to choose the FTO Tracking link in your browser’s navigation bar.
- A new page will pop up in front of you, and on it, you will need to provide either your FTO number or your PFMSID.
- You are required at this time to input the captcha code.
- Following that, you will be required to click the submit button.
IAY: Mobile application download procedure
- Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store must first be opened on your mobile phone.
- Now, you must type Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana into the search field.
- You’ll see a list in front of you at this point.
- You must choose the first item from this drop-down menu.
- To begin the installation process, just click on the “install” button.
- Because of this, you may download the mobile application.
IAY: Feedback system
- To begin, go to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website.
- On the homepage, you will need to go to the link located in the menu bar.
- You should now click on the link labelled “Feedback.”
- A feedback form will appear in front of you after this.
- You must fill out the feedback form with the information requested, such as your name, phone number or email id.
- Submitting the form is now the only thing left to do.
- If you can do this, you can provide feedback.
IAY: Steps to file complaint
- You must first visit the official website. After accessing the official website, you will be presented with the homepage.
- After this, you must click the option for Public Grievance.
- Under the Grievances tab, you must then click on the link labelled Laws Public Grievances.
- Now, if you are already registered on the portal, you will need to log in; however, if you are not already registered, you will need to choose the option that says “click here to register” to get registered on this portal.
- The Grievance Form will appear in front of you after this.
- Please be as thorough as possible while filling out this form.
- Click on the “submit” button when you’re finished.
- A grievance may be entered this way.
IAY: Checking the Complaint Status Procedure
- On the home page, pick the Public Grievance option.
- After that, you’ll be sent to a new page where you’ll need to click on the View Status button.
- To complete the registration process, you must enter your username, password, and security code on the new page that appears.
- The last step is to hit the “submit” button.
- You’ll be able to see your grievance status on your computer.
Completion Checklist for the PMAY Initiative
|Andaman and Nicobar||1,372||273||19.90%|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7,605||411||5.40%|
|Daman and Diu||15||13||86.67%|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1,01,704||21,190||20.83%|
IAY: Contact information
Phone Number for PMAYG’s Technical Support: 1-800-11-6446
Toll-Free Number for PFMS Technical Support: 1800-11-8111
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows