[ecis2016.org] The Income Certificate Kerala acts as proof of income and is a must for availing of various relaxations and subsidies from the government
An income certificate acts like an official document stating your income for official purposes. The income certificate is essential for various purposes, prime among them being the ability of the beneficiary to benefit from various government schemes. The Kerala government issues the income certificate on a yearly basis and the Income Certificate Kerala needs to be renewed each year. Applications usually take about seven days to be processed.
Income Certificate Kerala: Purpose
It acts as proof of income and is a must for availing of various relaxations and subsidies from the government. Fee relaxation can be provided to eligible students based on this if the parents produce an income certificate. The certificate can be applied for at the Akshaya Centres and on the E-district portal.
[ecis2016.org] All you need to know about Kerala Land Tax
Income Certificate Kerala: At a glance
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Name of scheme||Income Certificate Kerala|
|Objective||Provision of Income Certificate|
|Mode of application||online/offline|
Income Certificate Kerala: Characteristics
- The certificate provides the citizens with official proof of income.
- The certificate is issued by the village or taluk office.
- The certificate is a must, for applying for various schemes and subsidies.
- It takes around seen days to process an application.
- The certificate is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- The certificate can be applied for through online or offline mode.
- The certificate needs a minimal fee for processing.
- It is a must for applications to various educational institutions.
Income Certificate Kerala: Eligibility and mandatory documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- Any relevant document certifying income
- Salary certificate
- Income Tax return
- Form 16
- Basic tax receipt
- Land tax receipt
- Ration card
- Tax Reciept from concerned local authority
[ecis2016.org] Everything about Kerala ration card
Income Certificate Kerala: Calculation of annual income
Annual income of a family is the sum total of income earned by all members of the family, including the unmarried female members of the house.
While calculating the income, the following factors are to be considered:
- Rental income
- Income from labour
- Income from business
- Income from land
- Income from NRI family member
The following factors are not considered while calculating annual income:
- Terminal benefits
- Family pension
- Festival allowance
- Surrender leave salary
- Income of widow daughter or sister
Income Certificate Kerala: Application fee
- The total fee for application through offline mode is Rs 28. This includes Akshaya Centre service charge of Rs 18, government charge of Rs 7 and Rs 3 for photocopying and scanning of the documents.
- For SCs the fee is Rs 12 and for people below the poverty line it is Rs 20.
- If you apply through online mode, the fee is Rs 15.
Income Certificate Kerala: How to apply for the income certificate via Akshaya centre
- Visit an Akshaya Service Centre..
- Submit the request for an income certificate via online mode there.
- Submit all required documents.
- You will receive an SMS once your application has been submitted.
- You will also receive the progress of your application via SMS.
- The department will verify the application and process the certificate.
- The applicant can visit any Akshaya Centre and get the certificate once it is generated.
- The applicant needs to provide the application number at the Centre and he/she will get their certificate.
[ecis2016.org] How to get Sanketham Building Permit building permit in Kerala?
Income Certificate Kerala: Application through E-District Kerala portal
If you are wondering how to get income certificate online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of E-district Kerala at https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on ‘Create Your Account Now’.
- The registration page opens up.
- Enter the relevant details on this page. Make sure you enter all the details correctly for the timely processing of the application.
- Now click on register.
- Then, log in by entering your details and click on the one-time registration button.
- Now fill in the mandatory details and click on the duplicate check button.
- After clicking on the duplicate check button, click ok and then submit.
- Now enter your E-district registration number.
- Select ‘Income Certificate’ as the certificate type.
- Enter the purpose for obtaining the certificate.
- Enter your name and select self for the relationship from the drop-down menu.
- Click on save.
- Upload the documents required.
- Click on submit.
- Then make the payment and take out the receipt for future purposes.
[ecis2016.org] All about Kerala’s EMS housing scheme for the homeless and BPL category
Income Certificate Kerala: Process to login to the portal
- Visit the https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/ website.
- The homepage opens up. Under login, select if you are a portal user or not.
- After that, enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Click on submit, you can now login into the portal.
Income Certificate Kerala: Procedure to view application status
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage opens up.
- Click on the ‘Track Application’ option.
- Select the relevant service and enter the application number.
- Click on submit, you can now view the application status.
Also read: Steps to get Encumbrance certificate Kerala
Income Certificate Kerala: Procedure to download the certificate
- Visit the official website. The homepage opens up.
- Login to the portal.
- Click on the ‘Download Certificate’ option in the portal.
- Download the certificate in pdf format.
Income Certificate Kerala: Contact information
If you have any further queries, feel free to visit the official website or drop an email at email@example.com.
You can also call on – 04712726881
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org