[ecis2016.org] Here are some important details of the IndusInd bank and its IndusNet banking services.
IndusInd bank is a newly emerging private bank which offers a variety of commercial banking services to the people of India. It is a new generation bank that also extends its services to non-residential Indians in other countries. The bank is known for its excellence in providing reliable retail banking services and a well-working support system for all customers.
You are reading: IndusNet: A one-stop destination for online banking
Additionally, IndusInd bank extends its services to include an online banking service called IndusNet. IndusNet service allows the bank’s customers to perform banking actions from their homes and at their convenience. Here are some important details of the IndusInd bank and its IndusNet banking services.
IndusInd bank net banking: Services offered
IndusInd offers several banking services to offer convenience to its customers and also to help them save their time. Customers of IndusNet can avail of the following services online:
- Check account summary: You can access your entire transaction history and monthly account statements up to the last 12 months. Additionally, images of issued cheques and debit card details will also be displayed.
- You can also facilitate fund transfers to your own account and other IndusInd accounts online.
- Transferring funds through NEFT and RTGS are also available but have to be scheduled beforehand
- Pay Visa credit card bills online.
- Pay utility bills and keep track of them.
- Place a request for a fresh cheque book, demand draft and account statement.
- You can also activate a debit card, stop payment, and open a fixed deposit account by using IndusNet.
- Update contact details.
- Report lost/stolen debit/ATM card.
- You can check your bank statement, or change your contact details.
- Communicate online with your personal banker.
- You can also manage your accounts. This setting will help you manage and personalise your account settings and update your preferences.
IndusInd bank net banking: Registration process
To avail IndusNet’s services, you must be a registered IndusInd Bank customer and have a bank debit card. Your customer ID and a valid IndusInd Bank debit card will be required to register for the e-banking services offered by IndusNet. Moreover, you may also need your date of birth and PAN card details during the process.
Step 1: Visit the official online banking site of IndusInd Bank at www.indusind.com.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Continue to IndusNet’ button to navigate to the IndusInd bank login page.
Step 3: On the next page, submit your debit/ATM card details for the registration of IndusNet services.
The second method can also be done at home. You can call the customer care centre of the IndusInd – 1860 267 7777 – to register for IndusNet services.
You can also physically visit the IndusInd bank’s nearest branch to register with IndusNet.
IndusInd bank net banking: How to log in?
Method 1: Password
Step 1: Navigate to the online website of IndusInd, find the Indusind bank login, and enter your username and password.
Step 2: Click the page you want to go to. Options will be visible like Account Summary, Funds Transfer, and Service Requests.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Sign in>’ option to access your account.
Method 2: IndusMobile
Enter the username on IndusMobile and select the landing page before logging in. Now, select the ‘Sign in>’ option.
IndusInd bank net banking: How to transfer money online?
Step 1: First, you need to find the IndusInd bank login option on the IndusInd Bank Online Banking portal (IndusNet). Log in to your account with your credentials.
- 115BAC of Income Tax Act: All about Section 115BAC new tax regime
- How long will the low interest regime last and why?
- How to get the best home loan deal right now?
- Tips for home buyers considering properties under redevelopment projects
- Bare shell: What is Bare shell? Property Glossary, Meaning, Definition
Step 2: On the homepage, find and select the ‘Funds Transfer’ option.
Step 3: Select between the ‘IMPS Fund Transfer’ option or NEFT or RTGS options according to your requirements.
Step 4: Find and select the ‘Fund transfer to Account Number’ button on the page.
Step 5: Now provide details on beneficiary account number, account type, IFSC code, and amount.
Step 6: Verify using the transaction password or the OTP.
Step 7: Upon successful completion, a success message will be displayed.
Step 8: An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number regarding the status of the transfer.
IndusInd bank net banking: How to reset the password online?
Step 1: First, you need to go to IndusInd Bank login to access your account on IndusNet.
Step 2: Locate the dashboard and click on the ‘Online Preferences’ option.
Step 3: Select the ‘Reset Transaction Password’ option.
Step 4: Enter your existing password and the new password to reset it.
IndusInd bank net banking: Customer Care
Customer Service Phone Number: 1860 267 7777
IndusInd bank net banking: How many attempts can I make while entering the login password?
If you cannot get the password right, you only get up to three attempts. After three failed attempts, your account will be locked by the bank as it will be considered an unauthorised access attempt.
IndusInd bank net banking: Can I see my transaction history from two years ago?
No, customers can only view the transaction history of the last 12 months on IndusNet. You will find the option on the ‘Transaction Query’ tab.
What is the maximum amount I can transfer through RTGS on IndusNet?
IndusNet allows fund transfers up to Rs.2 lakh through RTGS.
Can I pay a friend’s bills through my account on IndusNet?
Yes, it is possible to pay anyone’s bills by using your account on IndusNet.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org