[ecis2016.org] Customers are provided with a variety of payment methods to select from on the JVVNL website. Customers may use this website to settle their electricity bills using any one of the available alternatives.
A publicly established corporation, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) was created in the year 2000. As the biggest of Rajasthan’s three discoms, JVVNL has a diverse customer base. Electricity is provided by the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited to 12 different districts in Rajasthan. Customers are provided with a variety of payment methods to select from on the JVVNL website. Customers may use this website to settle their electricity bills using any one of the available alternatives.
You are reading: Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam (JVVNL) bill payment
How to view the JVVNL bill?
- First, click the following URL to visit the official website: https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/jvvnljp/JVVNLJPDetails.jsp
- After that, choose Bill Payment as your method of payment under Bill Type.
- Following this, you will need to provide your K Number and Email Address. (It is important to note that any email address may be typed into the Email ID.)
- Now, please hit the “Submit” button. When this is done, each and every detail will show up in the electrical bill, which may also be seen.
Checking your Bijlimitra electricity bill
- First, click the following URL to visit the official website:
- Click the button labelled “Quick Pay” Following this, all choices will become visible.
- To settle your electricity bill online, you must click on the Pay Your Electricity Bill button.
- Now, type the K number and click “Submit.”
Bill payment method
If you want to pay your energy bill online, you may do so by accessing the site of the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and following the procedure listed below:
- Visit Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited’s main website.
- Keep scrolling down until you reach the section labelled “Energy Bill Payment Options,” then click on that option.
- The website will take you to a new page that lists the available payment methods when it has completed the redirect.
- Pay your bill by selecting the mode of payment that best suits your needs and then clicking on that option, like NEFT/RTGS or Bank Transfer.
- On the page that you have been forwarded to, enter the K Number and the email ID that you registered with, and then click the “Submit” button.
- After that, enter the amount to be paid together with your account information.
How to check the status of a JVVNL bill?
- Start by visiting the website and clicking “Track Application”.
- Four alternatives will be presented to you at that point.
- New Connection
- Name Change
- Tariff Change
- Land Change
Choose according to your requirement.
- Afterwards, type in the “Application Number” before clicking “Submit.”
- Status information will show after this.
- Go to the official website and look for the link labelled “First Time Users Registry.”
- After that, you will need to fill in the details of the user followed by “User Name.”
- Additionally, you will need to provide the consumer’s birth date, and also their pin code and password.
- Following that, you will be required to re-enter the very same password and verify the password.
- Provide your email address and mobile number. (Email ID is not required; if you do not have one, just leave this field blank.)
- Then, it is necessary to respond to two questions. Choose the Security Question Question 1 and 2 for which you want to provide an answer, and then enter your response.
- Then, click “Submit” Following this, ‘OTP’ will appear on the mobile number; fill it out and click ‘Register’.
- Afterwards, login may be performed. ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ are also included in the message sent to the mobile number.
Consumer log-in procedure
Read also : What to do as the bank processes your home loan request?
If you have previously registered for this site and know both your username and password, you will be able to log in. The procedures below may be followed in order to log in to JVVNL successfully:
- To begin, go to the area of the website that requires you to enter your login information at https://www.bijlimitra.com/custumerLoginPage.
- Enter your user name and password exactly as they were entered during the registration process.
- After you have successfully entered the Captcha code, click the “Login” button.
How to register a complaint online?
If you are unhappy with the services provided by JVVNL or Bijlimitra and have any complaints, feel free to contact them. Follow the instructions listed below:
- To begin, open the Bijlimitra website on your web browser.
- And then go to the main page and choose the link that says register for complaints.
- The next step is to input the K Number and choose the kind of complaint.
- In addition to this, if you are able to, please submit either a picture or a file.
- Put your complaint in the “Remarks” section, then click the “Submit” button.
Checking complaint status
It is possible to track the progress of an already-filed complaint online. The progress of the grievance may also be verified in certain situations. Go to the authorized website and check for the Track of Complaints link to begin your investigation. After that, you’ll need to enter your Complaint ID and press the ‘Submit’ button.
What to do if you lose your password and login information?
- Open the Bijlimitra website on your web browser.
- The Forgot Username or Password option will display below the box labelled Consumer Login.
- To find out which of the two you’re interested in, click on the appropriate link.
- You may find out your Login ID and Password by clicking on the links and entering your registered mobile phone number and username, respectively.
- A username or password will be sent to the registered number by clicking on the Get Login ID/Password button at the bottom of this page.
Procedure for checking payment history
- To see your past payment history, you will first need to log in to the JVVNL website.
- After you have logged in, choose the Payment History tab.
- After that, you will need to input the Application No. and then click on Search.
- Following this, the specifics of the application, including the Application ID, Receipt No., Amount, and Date, will show.
Toll-Free Number: 18001806507
Landline No: 0141-2203000
Read also : Precautions to take before purchasing a property in another person’s name
WhatsApp No: 9414037085
Jaipur Zone: 9413375901
Quota zone: 9413375881
Bharatpur Zone: 9413375882
How can I locate my JVVNL power bill consumer number?
The paper copy of the power bill contains the one-of-a-kind consumer number that belongs to you. If you have trouble locating your previous bills or if you have lost track of your consumer number, you may call the JVVNL customer care line at the following number: 1800-180-6045.
How can I see my JVVNL power bill online in India?
You may check your power invoices online by going to the JVVNL customer site at https://www.bijliprabandh.com/login.
How can I figure out my JVVNL power bill?
The first thing you need to do in order to calculate your JVVNL power bill is to determine which tariff band you fall under. After that, multiply the amount of power used by the price that JVVNL charges per unit of electricity. You may contact JVVNL’s customer service department if you have any questions or concerns about the fee that was assessed.
How can I get an online payment receipt for my JVVNL power bill?
When you pay your electricity bill online with JVVNL, you will immediately get an electronic receipt in your email inbox. You may check the current status of your bill by logging into the JVVNL customer site.
How can I see my JVVNL power bill status online?
You can verify the current status of your power bill using the customer portal provided by JVVNL.
How could I contact JVVNL customer service about my power bill?
You may call the customer service department of JVVNL at this number: 1800-180-6045.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows