[ecis2016.org] The Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra Yojana offers a 14-digit unique ID number to a family.
The Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khatar, and was announced on January 2, 2019. The family records such as birth, death, and marriage will be linked to each family’s ID for documentation. Hence, this scheme will also help in the automatic identification of any family or its members for any government schemes that they are eligible for.
You are reading: Mera parivar: All about Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra
[ecis2016.org] All about Jamabandi Haryana
Details of Parivar Pechchan Patra (PPP) scheme
What is Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra Yojana?
The Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra Yojana was launched by the state government of Haryana. Under this scheme, every family in the state is provided with a 14-digit unique Id number. This number helps the state government in identifying the potential families who should be receiving the benefits of their schemes and services. This family ID Haryana makes it easy for the benefits of the schemes to reach eligible families. It also allows the state government to keep an eye on whether the government schemes are reaching the beneficiaries or not.
The Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra removes the tiring obstacles of visiting a government office for such purposes. The Haryana state government has created a portal for this scheme from which a person can easily sign up for a family ID updation online. The scope and benefits of the Mera Parivar Yojana are far-reaching. Automating such a government scheme benefits several groups of people, especially the weaker sections. This is why the Government of Haryana is encouraging each individual in the state to register for the Family card. Soon enough, the Pariwar Pehchan Patra will be necessary for getting the benefits of every government scheme in Haryana.
Objective of PPP scheme
The primary objective of this scheme is to help the government schemes and services reach the masses who need them. It is estimated that this scheme will benefit 5.4 million (54 lakhs) families in the state. This scheme also helps the state government in the collection of family data in the state and better plan their schemes. An individual can also benefit from this kind of data collection of their family.
The transparency factor of the scheme will benefit the Haryana government in overlooking the delivery of the several government-provided schemes and services and can help in controlling corruption.
[ecis2016.org] Al about MCG property tax
Who can enrol in Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme?
There are 2 kinds of families that can enrol in the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme. They are as follows:
Read also : How to check your PNB account balance?
Permanent Families: A family which has been residing in Haryana will be issued a permanent 8-digit number. Such families or individuals of such families should visit the meraparivar.haryana.gov.in website for enrollment.
Temporary Family: Families living outside Haryana will need to enrol in the Mera Parivar Scheme to avail of the benefits of any scheme or service of the state. A 9-digit temporary Family ID starting with the letter ‘T’ will be given to such families.
[ecis2016.org] DTPC full form & DTPC approval
Benefits of PPP scheme
- The scheme will eliminate the requirement of carrying several documents to the government office to avail of the benefits of a government scheme. With the family ID card, the process will be made much easier and more efficient.
- Individuals with a family ID card will be given a preference in government schemes and services.
- The admission process of schools and colleges will be made much simpler with the PPP card. It will also be needed in the application for jobs.
- It will be easier for the government to select the families that need the benefits of government schemes, and help will be provided in a much more efficient manner.
- The transparency of the scheme will help in removing corruption and bribery from the implementation of government schemes.
- The Family ID will help in gaining insights into the family data. It can also help in identifying the area within the state that the family has stayed in.
Parivar Pehchan Card
The Parivar Pehchan Card or Family ID Card is issued to avail of the benefits of the Haryana Mera Parivar scheme. Based on the social-economic state certificate, the ID card divides the benefits and services to the state beneficiaries. The Family ID card allows the government to ensure that the Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra is given to the beneficiary who is eligible. This benefits both the government and the individuals who require government benefits.
Documents required for Parivar Pehchan Card
For availing of the benefits of the Haryana Family ID, the candidate should be a native of Haryana. The essential documents required for this scheme are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Family certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Related Family identity documents
How to apply for Mera Parivar scheme?
To apply for the Mera Parivar scheme, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched an official portal at – meraparivar.haryana.gov.in. An individual can send in their application to be a part of this scheme through this portal. This online portal allows the people of Haryana to reap the benefits of government schemes in a transparent, efficient, and easy manner.
The online process of creating a Parivar Pehchan Patra Card has not been started, and currently, the offline process is available. 3 channels can be used for obtaining a Family ID. These are:
PPP operators – Across the state, registered operators of the scheme work for the issuance of the ID card.
CSC VLEs – It stands for Common Service Centres managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs.
- Possession certificate: Everything home buyers need to know about this document
- 7 mistakes that can ruin your home loan prospects
- Permanent Account Number (PAN): All you must know
- Marketing information system or MIS: Workings, significance and data types
- What is the CIN number, and where is it used?
SARAL Kendras – The state government managed Antyodaya Saral Kendras.
Schools, colleges, tehsils, gas agencies, and Atal centres also provide the application form. No monetary charges are applicable for this form.
The steps for filling the documents are as follows:
- Fill up the required details asked in the application form.
- Attach the inquired documents and submit the form to the place you received them—the SARAL Kendras, CSC VLEs, or through the PPP Operators.
- The officials will then thoroughly investigate the documents.
- If the documents are satisfactory, they will be verified, and a Parivar Pehchan Patra Card will be issued for your family.
Services that can be availed with the family id card
There are several schemes under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra in which an individual can get advantages of. Some of them are as follows:
- Disability Pension Yojana
- SSPY Vidhwa Pension UP
- Old Age Samman Allowance
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Marriage Registration Services
- Vehicle Registration Services
- Domicile Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Delivering Licence Services
- Income Certificate
Beneficiary list under Mera Parivar Scheme
An individual who wishes to see their name on the beneficiary list of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme can go through the Economic-Social Caste Census SECC-2011 and check their status. The name that is present in the census is further included in the Parivar Pechchan Patra.
If an individual wants to avail of the scheme and the individual’s name is not given in the census, the whole application process needs to be followed. After the application is verified, the individual would then be added to the Haryana Family ID scheme.
How to update family details in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Card?
There are two ways of updating family details. An individual can either search the family directly by Family ID or by the Aadhar Number.
To search the family through the family ID:
- Visit the mera parivar website.
- On the Haryana Govt schemes homepage, there is an “Update Family Details ” option. Select it.
- Click on the “Yes” option under update family details.
- Enter the family search ID and then select the “search” options.
To search family details by Aadhar Number:
- Visit the official Mera Parivar website.
- On the home page, click on the “update family details” option.
- To update the family details using the Aadhar no. select the “No” option under update family details.
- Select the “Forgot your family ID” option.
- After this, enter the Aadhar No. and click on “check”.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org