[ecis2016.org] AP YSR Navaskam programme by the Andhra Pradesh state government is designed to ensure that the government’s welfare programmes are properly implemented.
The newly announced AP YSR Navaskam programme by the Andhra Pradesh state government is designed to ensure that the government’s welfare programmes are properly implemented. Citizens of the state may find out about all of the state’s many programmes by visiting this website.
You are reading: Navasakam portal services explained
AP YSR Schemes
The following is a list of schemes that will be implemented as part of the AP YSRNavasakam plan.
YSR Amma Vodi
This is one of the major programmes that was launched by the Chief Minister as part of the Navaratnalu initiative. Under the Amma Vodi Initiative, mothers or authorised guardians who are living in extreme poverty would be eligible for financial help. This aid will be provided regardless of background, ethnicity, or religion. The goal of this programme is to provide the mother with the resources necessary to educate her children from kindergarten all the way through twelfth grade.
YSR Rice Card
The government has made the decision to provide the recipients of the rice cards with fresh ones. Those families are qualified to receive benefits from this programme if they meet the following criteria:
- Families whose monthly income is less than Rs 10,000 in rural areas and Rs 12,000 rupees in urban areas
- Families whose total property holdings are less than three acres of wetland, ten acres of dry land, or ten acres of both wetland and dry land combined.
- Families whose estimated energy use is just under 300 units, in which no family member is a public servant or retiree, who do not possess a four-wheeler, in which no family member pays income tax, and who, in urban areas, own no land or less than 750 square feet of built-up space.
Jagananna Vasathi and Vidya Deevena Cards
Students who are enrolled in Polytechnic, ITI, Degree, or higher level programmes in govt, assisted, or private colleges will be eligible to receive a Vidya Deevena Card from the government, which will cover the cost of their tuition in full, and a Vasathi Deevena Card, which will cover the cost of their food and lodging up to a maximum of Rs. 20,000 per year.
YSR Arogyasri Card
The YSR Arogyasari Scheme will assist those with annual incomes of up to Rs. 5 lakh, land holdings of up to 12 acres of wetland or 35 acres of dry land, or a combined 35 acres of both, and a maximum of one personal car, no property or a built-up area of less than Rs. 3000 ft in an urban area, and who are not government employees.
Andra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestam
The objective of this programme is to improve the economic standing of Kapu women who are at least 45 years old. Monetary support of Rs.75,000 will be delivered at a rate of Rs.15,000 per year. This will be accomplished by increasing the opportunity for them to make a living and improving their living conditions.
YSR Netanna Nestham
Read also : Taxes and penalties on benami properties
Weaver families who are in possession of a handloom will get monetary help from the government at the rate of Rs. 24000 per year under this programme. The purpose of the government’s endeavour to modernise its infrastructure is to enhance its competitiveness with the handlooms industry.
YSR Pension Kanuka Card
People who meet the following criteria will be eligible for a pension card from the government:
- They must be over the age of 60;
- Their family must have an income of less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas or Rs 12,000 per month in urban areas;
- Their total land holding must be less than 3 acres of wetland, 10 acres of dry land, or 10 acres of both wet and dry land combined;
- Their monthly electricity consumption must be less than 300 units;
- No one in their family should be a government employee
YSR Cheyutha Programme
Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, is the one who rolled out this programme for the state. Women who belong to SC, ST, OBC, and minority groups will get financial support totalling Rs 75,000 (or Rs 18,750 on an annual basis) as a result of this programme, which will be carried out over the course of four years.
Women between the ages of 45 and 65 will be eligible to receive this financial help, which will be delivered to them. The government intends to encourage female business owners by putting into action this particular plan. Under the terms of this plan, the recipient of the funds would have complete discretion over how they choose to spend the money. For the purpose of putting this plan into action, the government has allotted a total budget of 17,000 crores of rupees.
Salaries and benefits for religious leaders, including imams, muazams, pastors, and others, as well as increases for archakas
In accordance with this plan, the government has guaranteed that honoraria would be provided to pastors, imams, and muazzins and that archakas will see a rise in their salary.
Aid provided to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors
Through this programme, the government will support members of the BC community who are Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, or Tailors by giving monetary aid in the amount of Rs. ten thousand per year.
The Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services is responsible for the design and development of the navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal. On this site, residents may get a variety of different services. On this website, you will get all the information pertaining to the programme, in addition to the following options:
- Acknowledge your secretariat
- Secretariat personnel allocation
- In order to perform Navasakam login, you must first access the official website.
- Search for the “Login” option on the website’s main page.
- Input “User ID,” “Password,” and “captcha code” on the new page that appears after selecting the option.
- To log in, click the “Login” option beside the captcha code.
How to Identify Your Secretariat?
- Applicants must visit the navasakam Official Website.
Read also : Section 24 of Income Tax Act: Tax deduction against home loan interest payment
- You must go from the homepage of the website to the “Know Your Secretariat” menu option.
- On the subsequent page, a list displays from which you may choose whether your district is urban or rural.
- Now click the link provided in the section (urban or rural) next to your district’s name.
- Then, you must select the Mandal name from the list.
- Select the link next to your Mandal’s name and copy the secretariat code that appears on the screen.
- To begin, you need to visit the official website.
- You’ll see the homepage appear in front of you.
- There is a link to secretariat personnel mapping located on the webpage.
- You’ll see a whole new page appear in front of you.
- There’ll be a table of districts on this new page.
- You must click the link for your district.
- After this, you’ll be sent to a new page with a list of Mandals.
- Now you must click on the Mandal link.
- As soon as you log into your account, you will be presented with an alphabetical list of all of the district’s elected officials.
Officials in the state of Andhra Pradesh were ordered to issue identification cards for beneficiaries of a variety of social assistance programmes on Tuesday, June 9th of this year. If the cards aren’t delivered to the recipients by the deadline, severe measures will be taken. The list of recipients should also be shown in the village or division secretariats.
|Program description||Period of time|
|Rice And Pension Cards||Within 10 days|
|Aarogyasri Cards||Within 20 days|
|House Site Pattas||Within 90 days after enrollment|
Beneficiaries of the 10 different social welfare programmes that have been initiated by the administration will be determined using the AP YSR Navaskam system. Over 3.5 crore residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh have benefitted from the welfare programmes that have been initiated by the government. In addition to this, the government has already disbursed 40139 crore rupees to the recipients of the social programmes up to May of 2020.
Beneficiaries from the Backward Classes (BC) received Rs. 19,298 crores, while those from the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), as well as other groups, received Rs. 2,108 crores and others received Rs. 10,472 crores of this total.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows