[ecis2016.org] The Samajik Suraksha Pension scheme was introduced in Rajasthan to provide financial and social security to the needy by providing monthly pension benefits. The scheme details and eligibility are available on the official RAJSSP website.
To ensure the welfare of its citizens and provide social security to the needy, the state government of Rajasthan has introduced various schemes. The Social Security Pension Scheme or the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana is one such scheme for providing financial aid every month, to people from different sections of the society, including widows, divorced women, the destitute elderly and the disabled.
The government provides various pension schemes under the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme (RAJSSP) 2022. These include the Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Samman Pension Yojana, Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme, Mukhyamantri Yogyajan Samman Pension Scheme and the Krishak Vriddhjan Pension Scheme. The Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED), under the Rajasthan government, is responsible for implementing various social security pension schemes, merged under the RAJSSP.
About the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2022: Objectives and Benefits
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Widows, divorced women, elderly men and women, destitute elderly and disabled people|
People belonging to different castes and classes in Rajasthan, including general class, scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward classes, can benefit from the Social Security Pension Scheme or the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana and receive pension benefits from the government as per their age. The amount is transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. Hence, it is essential that the applicant must have a bank account linked with their Aadhaar card.
The RAJSSP scheme is beneficial for the poor and needy, without any means of livelihood and makes them eligible for a minimum monthly pension for survival. The scheme aims to empower the beneficiaries, by providing financial help and making them self-reliant. Pension is given by the government to the beneficiaries based on their eligibility.
Under the social security pension scheme in Rajasthan, there are several types of pensions available for the citizens.
[ecis2016.org] Rajasthan Jan Aadhar download: Everything you need to know
Chief Minister Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme 2022
The Ekal Nari Samman Pension Yojana has been designed to provide social security to destitute widows, divorced women and abandoned women in the state. Eligible candidates should be aged 18 years or above. Women beneficiaries of this scheme are entitled to receive a monthly pension amount as per the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
|Eligibility criteria||Monthly pension amount|
|Aged between 18 and 55 years||Rs 500|
|Aged between 55 and 60 years||Rs 750|
|Aged between 60 and 75 years||Rs 1,000|
|Aged 75 years and above||Rs 1,500|
According to the Rajasthan Ekal Nari Pension Scheme, the annual income of the eligible women beneficiaries should not exceed Rs 48,000.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman pension
Under this scheme, women aged 55 years or above and men aged 58 years or above, up to a maximum age limit of 75 years, are eligible to get a monthly pension of Rs 750 from the state government. People aged above 75 years are provided a monthly pension of Rs 1,000. The scheme aims to ensure the financial security of these individuals. As per the scheme’s eligibility criteria, the applicant’s family should have an annual income of Rs 48,000 or less.
Mukhyamantri Vishesh Yogyajan Samman Pension Scheme
The Mukhyamantri Vishesh Yogyajan Samman pension or the Chief Minister Special Qualified Jan Samman Pension Scheme, provides financial support people with 40% or more disability. Eligible beneficiaries receive a monthly pension of Rs 750 from the state government as per the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
|Eligibility criteria||Monthly pension amount|
|Women aged between 18-55 years of age and men aged between 18-58 years of age||Rs 750|
|Women aged 55 years or above and men aged 58 years or above||Rs 1,000|
|Individuals aged 75 years or above||Rs 1,250|
|Leprosy-free men and women of all age groups||Rs 1,500|
As per the scheme’s eligibility criteria, the applicant’s family should have an annual income of Rs 60,000 or less.
Laghu or Simant Krishak Vridhjanan Pension Scheme
The government of Rajasthan has also introduced an old age pension scheme for small and marginal farmers, wherein they are entitled to receive Rs 750 per month from the government. Those above 75 years of age will receive a monthly pension of Rs 1,000.
[ecis2016.org] All about IGRS Rajasthan and the Epanjiyan website
RAJSSP Social Security Pension statistics
|RAJSSP pension scheme||Vridhjan pension scheme||Vishesh Yogyajan pension scheme||Ekal Nari pension scheme||Krishak Vridhjan Pension Scheme||Total pensioners|
*Data as per SSP Rajasthan official website
Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana application procedure
Eligible beneficiaries of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension can register themselves at the nearest E-Mitra or Public SSO centre as per the below procedure:
- Visit the nearest sub divisional office (SDO) or block development officer (BDO).
- Get the Social Security Pension Scheme application form.
- Complete the form with all the relevant details. Submit the form along with the required documents.
- The sub divisional office or block development officer will send the application form and the documents to the tehsildar. The tehsildar will verify and forward the application to the sanctioning authority.
- After the verification process, the sanctioning authority will forward the same to the disbursing authority that will transfer the pension to the beneficiary’s bank account.
[ecis2016.org] All about SSO ID Rajasthan registration, login and uses
The Pension Payment Order (PPO) is created after verification of the sanction letter submitted by the SDO/BDO. The PPO is forwarded to the relevant treasury/sub-treasury office. The payments is given to the eligible pensioner as cash from the treasury/transfer to bank account or post office savings account/money order.
The application process for the pension scheme is also enabled by the Rajasthan social security pension portal. Users can access the portal and download the online application form.
Samajik Suraksha Pension portal login
- Visit the official website of SSP Rajasthan
- Enter the user ID, password and captcha code
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to sign in to the portal
Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana documents required
Applicants of the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana scheme must provide the following documents and information:
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Proof of address
- Mobile number
- Passport-sized photograph
[ecis2016.org] All about ShalaDarpan Rajasthan
Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana: How to check eligibility?
Eligible beneficiaries are identified by the patwari and the tehsildar. The reports are submitted to the SDO in case of urban areas and the BDO in the case of rural areas. The SDOs and BDOs are the sanctioning authorities.
Citizens of Rajasthan can check their eligibility for the RAJSSP scheme by visiting the home page of the official website (rajssp raj nic in) and clicking on the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ option. Users are directed to a new page where they must click on the ‘Report’ option and then click on the option ‘Pensioner eligibility by Bhamashah Details’. A form will open on the screen. Provide the Bhamashah Family ID and click on ‘Check’. The eligibility of the family will be displayed on the page.
How to check the eligibility of pensioners through Jan Aadhaar?
Citizens can check the eligibility criteria on the Samajik Suraksha Pension portal.
- Visit the SSP Rajasthan website and click on ‘Reports’
- Click on ‘Check Pensioner Eligibility by Jan Aadhaar’
- On the next page, enter the Jan Aadhaar or Enrolment ID and submit the captcha code. Click on ‘Check’ to know the eligibility.
- Users can also click on the eligibility criteria option given on the home page of the SSP Rajasthan website.
- Further, the Jansoochna portal, the official website of the Public Information Department, can be accessed for the eligibility details of the social security pension scheme. Visit the official website and proceed to ‘Click here for scheme eligibility’.
- Select the ‘Department of Social Justice and Empowerment’ and choose the relevant scheme to view the complete eligibility details.
[ecis2016.org] NPS login: All you need to know about National Pension Scheme login
Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana status
The beneficiaries of the pension scheme can view the Raj SSP pension status online.
- Applicants can check the Rajasthan pension PPO status on the official website – ssp.rajasthan.gov.in website.
- Click on the ‘Reports’ option.
- Click on ‘Pensioner Online Status’.
- Submit the application number and the captcha code.
- Click on ‘Show Status’ to view the complete Raj SSP pension status.
Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana: How to view beneficiary report?
- To view the beneficiary report, visit the official SSP Rajasthan website. Click on the ‘Reports’ option.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary report’. A new window will open, displaying all the districts.
- Select your district, choose the location and select the village/ward name from the list.
- The complete beneficiaries’ list will be displayed on the screen.
How to check pension beneficiaries in your region?
The official Jansoochna Rajasthan website provides information related to the pension beneficiaries of various schemes in Rajasthan. To check the details, visit the official SSP Rajasthan portal and proceed to ‘Click here for scheme penetration’.
Select the department, scheme name and financial year. A district-wise list with the number of beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen.
How to check pension details?
- Go to the home page of the Jansoochna portal and proceed to ‘Click here for Schemes’.
- Select the Social security pension scheme.
- Select one of the available options – PPO number (application number), Aadhar card number, bank account number or Jan Aadhar card number.
- Submit the selected number.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Complete details of the social security pension Rajasthan scheme will be displayed on the screen.
How to view pension payment register?
- Visit the RAJSSP Portal and go to ‘Reports’.
- Click on ‘Pension Payment Register’ option.
- Submit the application number and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Show Report’ to access the information.
How to check Temporary Held Pensioner report?
- Visit the ssp.rajasthan.gov.in website and click on ‘Reports’.
- Click on the ‘Temporary Held Pensioner Report’ option.
- A new window will display the district/assembly-wise temporary held pensioners.
- Select the district/assembly name, block name and the gram panchayat name to access the complete information
What is the pensioner complaint process?
- Visit the SSP Rajasthan portal and click on ‘Reports’. Click on the ‘Pensioner Complaint’ option.
- You will be redirected to the Rajasthan Sampark website.
- Click on ‘Register grievance’ and proceed to lodge your grievance.
- Complete the form and click on ‘Submit’.
How to view complaint status?
- Go to the Rajasthan Sampark website and click on the ‘View grievance status’ option.
- Select one of the two options – Grievance Id/Mobile No and submit the information.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘View’ to check the grievance status.
RAJSSP Samajik Suraksha pension contact information
Citizens can contact at the following helpdesk details:
Phone No: 0141-5111007, 5111010, 2740637
Email ID: ssp-rj[at]nic[dot]in
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org