[ecis2016.org] Read on to know all about SBI Green PIN and the different ways you can generate SBI ATM PIN.
Green PIN is an electronic method of obtaining your ATM PIN. With this feature, you can create the PIN on your own through a fast and simplified process. It is a step in digital banking that saves clients time and money by avoiding bank trips and credit card delays.
You are reading: SBI Green PIN: All you need to know
How to get an SBI Green PIN using a debit card from an ATM?
SBI’s Green PIN is a quick-to-create/recreate service for Debit Cards through ATMs, with a One-time Password (OTP) sent to the user’s registered cell phone number. Customers may set their debit card PIN at ATMs by using this OTP.
Debit card PINs may also be created using a variety of other methods, including Electronic Transfers, IVR, and Text.
How to generate SBI ATM PIN via debit card?
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com for SBI PIN generation.
- You can access the SBI net banking platform by entering your username and password.
- Choose e-Services and then the ‘ATM card services’ choice.
- Choose ‘ATM PIN generation’ from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted to select between using an OTP or a profile password for account confirmation.
- A new page shows if you pick the ‘Using Profile Password’ option.
- Enter your password for your profile. Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you’ll get a list of all your accounts.
- Choose the bank account that your ATM card is linked to. Select ‘Continue’ from the drop-down menu.
- There will be a new page. Choose the ATM card number for which you want to alter the SBI PIN generation.
- Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
- There will be a new page. The first two digits of your preferred PIN can be entered here, and the last two digits will be delivered to your registered cellphone number.
- Enter any two numbers you like, then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will get the last two digits of your pin on your registered cellphone number after submitting.
- So you’ve got your four-digit PIN now. You must input this four-digit PIN and then select the submit option.
- The statement ‘your fresh ATM PIN has been changed successfully’ will show on a new page.
- Sending an SMS from the registered cellphone number may also be used to generate the SBI debit card PIN or Green PIN.
- SMS the final four digits of the debit card number and the last four digits of the bank account number connected to the debit card to 567676.
- You will get an OTP on the same number after the SMS has been issued.
Note that the OTP will be valid for two days and may be used to generate a debit card PIN at any SBI ATM.
By calling customer care
- Dial any of the following numbers through the registered phone number:
1800 425 3800
1800 11 2211
- Decide on the language you want to use.
- Press ‘2’ to select the ATM and Prepaid Card options.
- Press ‘1’ to start the SBI ATM PIN Create Process.
- Enter your SBI ATM Card details and validate them by hitting the ‘1’ key.
- Type in your 11-digit SBI bank details and verify them by pressing ‘1’.
- An OTP will be sent to the account holder’s registered mobile number, which will be valid for two days.
- Visit any SBI ATM within the stipulated two days, choose ‘Banking > PIN Change’, and input the OTP obtained on the registered number when the ATM asks for the SBI ATM PIN, then proceed with the next steps to change the SBI ATM Card PIN.
How to generate SBI ATM PIN using net banking?
The account holder must verify that the mobile number for the account is maintained for the SBI ATM PIN generation procedure utilizing the net banking facility since OTP is necessary to complete the process.
To get a large ATM PIN, an account owner can sign in to SBI Online and pick the SBI ATM PIN option.
Check out: know about State bank of India IFSC code
How to set your ATM card PIN using Green PIN?
- Insert your card at an SBI ATM near you.
- You can choose PIN Generation once you’ve chosen the languages in which you would like the additional instructions to be presented.
- You’ll be prompted to provide your 11-digit account number and cellphone number in the following step. Please validate the registered cellphone number by entering it.
- The Green PIN is given to your registered cellphone number once you’ve been validated.
- To authenticate your request, enter the Green PIN.
- Now type in the new PIN for the ATM card that you want to use.
- You’ll be able to perform more transactions once you’ve changed the PIN.
Check out:Have knowledge about Indian Overseas bank IFSC code
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org