[ecis2016.org] SBI mini statement helps account holders know about the recent transactions made from their accounts. To enjoy this service, it is mandatory to register for the same.
SBI mini statement is a service that State Bank of India provides to all its account holders. It helps the account holders know about the recent transactions made from their accounts. To enjoy this service, it is mandatory to register for the same.
You are reading: SBI mini statement: How to register for the service and get one?
Read also : EPF registration for employers: Registration process and login
Once registered, the account holder can get the mini statement through whichever mode they desire; the account holder will not need to visit the bank branch for the same. An internet connection is also not mandatory to avail of this service.
Methods of getting a mini statement SBI
The following are the modes through which a user can receive a SBI statement-
- Missed call
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking
- SMS Banking
Registering for SBI mini statement Service
- Register the mobile number with the bank. You can visit the bank branch for the same or do the needful through the SBI mobile app.
- If you wish to register your mobile number using your mobile, SMS ‘REG space Account Number’ to 9223488888.
- Once registered, give a missed call on 92238666666 from the registered mobile number.
- The call won’t be connected, but you will be sent a message with the recent transactions from your account.
Getting a SBI mini statement through SMS Banking
- Register for mobile banking services through your respective branch. You can do the needful through an ATM or Internet banking too.
- Send a message that reads ‘MSTMT’ to 9223866666 from your registered mobile number.
- The details of the transactions will be sent to you immediately.
Getting a SBI mini statement through the YONO app
- Register for mobile banking services with the steps mentioned above.
- Download and install the YONO SBI app on your phone.
- Log in to the application using your mobile banking ID.
- The details of your recent transactions will become visible to you as soon as you log in to the app.
Receiving SBI mini statement using Internet Banking
- Log in to the SBI banking portal using your customer ID and password.
- Check your recent transactions on the internet banking page.
- This process requires almost no waiting and gives you the privilege of checking the same anytime!
Read also : All about BHIM Mobile Application
[ecis2016.org] Know about IFSC code SBI
Benefits of SBI mini statement service
- Account-holders can check the recent transactions without having to stand in queues or wait for the same. You can check the account info any time of the day too.
- An internet connection is not mandatory to avail of the service. You can do so with just a mobile network too.
- There are no charges or fees for the service offered through the mobile app or internet banking.
- The service helps save your time and efforts as well.
- A smartphone is also not necessary as you can receive the mini statement as you can receive the statement through a simple text message as well.
- There is no limit to the number of enquiries you can make for the same.
- Users can also register multiple bank accounts with the same phone number and receive the information.
Check out: Read about IFSC code full form
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows