The employment ministry of the Indian government introduced the e-shram portal and the e-shramcard in August 2021 to centrally create a database of different unorganised sectors of workers and help them through various government schemes. The ultimate goal was to help employ the workers in unorganised sectors in different parts of the country as per their needs and requirements.
You are reading: What is the e-Shram portal, and the e-Shramik card?
Launch of e-shram portal and the e-shram card
The e-shram portal was introduced to create a database of all the unorganised workers in India. A total budget of Rs 404 crore was approved for the registration of workers in any unorganised professional sector in India. One of the best parts about the e-shram portal and its registration process is that it is completely free and online. However, in case someone is unable to self-register they can take help from CSCs spread throughout the country by asking them to register at the nominal cost of Rs 20.
What is the objective of the e-Shram card and the portal?
- To organise the over 40 crore workers working in the unorganised working sector in India.
- To create a centralised government database of all the workers in unorganised sectors.
- Using already existing Aadhar infrastructure to organise and validate the data records.
- Create individual educational and skill profiles for all applicants.
- Helping the enrolled applicants through various government schemes.
- To provide organised employment to the workers enrolled in various parts of the country as per the requirements of the stakeholders of this scheme.
E-shram card and policy beneficiaries
- Agricultural labourers
- Small and marginal farmers
- Labelling and packaging
- Leather workers
- Domestic workers
- Building and construction workers
- Newspaper sellers
- Rickshaw drivers
- CSC centre drivers
- MGNREGA workers
- ASHA workers
- Vegetable and fruit sellers
Important documents for registration of e-Shram card
- Savings bank account
- IFSC code of your bank account
- Ration card
- Certificate of income
- Aadhar Card
- Active mobile number linked with Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of age
Key highlights of the e-Shram card and portal scheme
|Name of scheme||e-Shram card & portal|
|Launched by||The central government of India|
|Who is it for||Over 40cr unorganised workers in india|
|e-Shram card online apply||e-Shram portal|
What are the benefits of getting the shramik card?
- You get to connect and network with other unorganised workers from around the country.
- The database will have many street vendors, domestic workers, and labourers on the platform, ready for work.
- Each registered member will have a complete profile with their educational and skill details to help them find adequate employment throughout the country.
- Access and consideration for various central and or state government schemes directed at the unorganised sector workers.
- Access to your e-Shramik card with a unique 12 digit code that will be valid throughout the country.
- Access to all the new government schemes and facilities for unorganised workers through the e-Shram portal.
Eligibility for available schemes under the e-shram portal
|Plan type||Scheme name||Eligibility criteria|
|Social Security Schemes and Welfare Schemes||National Pension Scheme for Shopkeeper, Trader and Self Employed Person||
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana||
|Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana||
|Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana||
|Atal Pension Yojana||
|Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Rural||
|National Social Assistance Program||
|Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers||
|Aayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana||
|Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers||
|National Safai Karamchari Finance and Development Corporation||
|Employment Generation Schemes||MNREGA||
|Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana||
|PM Swanidhi Scheme||
|Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana||
|Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program||
|Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme||
Read about : SSO ID Rajasthan
e-Shram portal stakeholders
Ministry of electronics and information technology
The ministry of electronics and information technology is one of the major stakeholders of the e-shram scheme as they are tasked with monitoring and implementing NDUW. They are also responsible for bringing issues to resolution and project coordination in various departments. All of these functions will be undertaken by a project steering committee constituted under the secretary.
Ministry of labour and employment
The main concerned government agency that looks after the e-shram scheme is the ministry of labour and employment. They are tasked with planning the policy and implementing the policy on the national level. The labour and employment department are also responsible for monitoring and collecting evidence of the various schemes under the e-shram policy.
National Informatics Centre
The entire implementation and deployment of the e-shram project will be handled by NIC. They are in charge of executing the project on the ground, they are also responsible for developing and designing the ICT solutions of the e-shram project.
Line Ministries of central government
The various central ministries are also major stakeholders of the e-shram project as they are also going to help the project acquire data about the workers in the unorganised sectors in different parts of the country under different ministries. The data from the various central ministries will be added to the portal in order to implement the scheme.
The state governments are also stakeholders of this project as they are the primary users and the feeders of the NDUW platform. The state governments are responsible for the implementation of the e-shram policy in their respective states. The state governments are also supposed to provide awareness to citizens and beneficiaries regarding the benefits of this policy.
UIDAI is an important stakeholder in this project because UIDAI offers Aadhar based registration on the NDUW platform. They also provide the data of the beneficiaries once they choose to register through Aadhar to the portal.
Workers facilitation centre and field operators
The registration of unorganised workers in the e-shram portal and for various schemes are to be performed by ground-level workers facilitation centres and field operators making them important stakeholders of this project.
Unorganised worker families
The e-shram portal and this entire project are based on unorganised sector workers and their families who are supposed to get social security benefits from these schemes.
NPCI is responsible for providing the infrastructure, namely the API that will be used to verify the bank account of the individuals at the time of registration on the e-shram portal. This makes them one of the important stakeholders of this scheme.
All across India CSCs through their network of more than 3.5 lakh centres are going to work as an enrollment agency for various schemes under the e-shram policy and also for the registration under the e-shram policy as well. These factors make CSCs an important stakeholder in this scheme.
ESIC and EPFO will be responsible for providing information about the organised sector workers through UANs. They are also responsible for gathering more information about the unorganised sector workers. These responsibilities make ESIC/EPFO an important stakeholder of the e-shram portal.
[ecis2016] : Read all about ESIC login portal
Post offices are also going to be acting as enrollment centres for the e-shram policy as they provide Aadhar based services. The network of over 1.55 lakh post offices spread across the country will provide a large network of enrollment centres for the e-shram portal across the country.
Private stakeholders are also going to be working equally as stakeholders for this scheme as they are responsible for providing information about the unorganised sector workers that work under them to the portal. The private stakeholders include milk unions, cooperatives, and gig and platform aggregators.
Schemes under the e-Shram Act
The schemes under the e-Shram act are categorised under social security welfare schemes and employment schemes. The details for these schemes are mentioned below.
- Calculate your perfect home loan amount
- Lumpsum calculator: Know how to use an online lumpsum investment plan calculator
- Proprietorship: Meaning, advantages, disadvantages and registration
- Is GST applicable on flats booked before the introduction of GST?
- Stamp duty and registration charges in Maharashtra in 2022: All you need to know
|Scheme Type under the e-Shram portal||Scheme Name under the e-Shram portal||Scheme Description under the e-Shram portal|
|Social Security Welfare Schemes||Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana||This is a pension scheme for workers where they can get a minimum pension of Rs. 3,000 after the age of 60 years. In case of the death of the pensioner, the widow/spouse is also entitled to 50% of the pension amount.|
|National Pension Scheme For Traders, Shopkeepers, and Self Employed Personnel||As per this scheme, the eligible benefactors are eligible for a minimum pension of Rs. 3,000 per month after reaching the age of 60.|
|Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana||This scheme provides financial support to the family of the benefactor in case of their untimely death. Monetary compensation of Rs. 2,00,000 is provided to the family in case of accidental death and complete disability of the benefactor.|
|Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana||As per this scheme, if the beneficiary dies, financial aid of Rs. 2,00,000 is provided to the nominee of the benefactor from the central government through a bank.|
|PDS||This scheme offers food rations of up to 35 kg per family per month for families living below the poverty line.|
|Atal Pension Yojana||Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,000 is provided to the beneficiary after retirement. A lump sum amount is also paid out to the spouse after the beneficiary’s death.|
|Aayushman Bharat Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana||Health insurance of up to 5 lakh rupees per family is provided under this scheme.|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural||This scheme offers financial assistance of Rs. 1.2 lakh to 1.3 lakh to people for constructing their houses in rural and hilly areas respectively.|
|National Social Assistance Program||A pension of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 3,000 is provided to beneficiaries after the payment of Rs. 300 to Rs. 500 of premium per month.|
|Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers||This scheme offers to provide skill training to manual scavengers and their dependents. This scheme also provides Rs. 3000 stipend per month to the beneficiaries.|
|Health Insurance Scheme For Weavers||This scheme offers health insurance for weavers|
|National Safai Karmachari Finance & Development Corporation||Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to sanitation workers.|
|Employment Schemes||MGNREGA||This employment scheme offers 100 days of employment to workers.|
|PM SVANidhi||This scheme offers loans of up to Rs. 10,000 to street vendors.|
|Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program||Financial assistance is provided for the setting up of new enterprises and workplaces by the government.|
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana||This scheme works to provide skill training to the country’s youth to help them get employment.|
|Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana||Financial assistance and skill training to help poor labourers start businesses are provided through this scheme|
|Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana||This scheme offers to help the youth of rural parts of the country attain jobs through various skill training. The government helps individuals in getting jobs.|
Schemes provided after registration on the e-shram portal
There are various schemes under which the beneficiaries will be made eligible once they have registered on the e-shram portal. Some of the schemes that applicants will be eligible for are:
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Maandhan Yojana
Apart from these schemes, the beneficiaries are also supposed to get benefits from social security schemes through the e-shram portal. Once you are registered on the portal, you will also be eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhaan Yojana, which will offer the beneficiary Rs. 3,000 per month.
Acts and rules you need to be familiar with about the e-Shram portal
Minimum Wages Act of 1948
After the independence of India, this act was introduced in 1948 to ensure that workers of all classes were offered basic minimum wages and not exploited monetarily.
Contract Labour Act of 1970
Read also : What is the Importer-Exporter Code or IEC?
The contract labour act of 1970 was introduced to curb harassment and ill-treatment of contract workers at workplaces. A contract worker is hired by a company through a contractor for a set period for a specific job.
Bonded Labour Act of 1976
Bonded labour was a social evil that called for unpaid labour by descendants or dependents of a worker based on unpaid loans from any debtor. The bonded labour act of 1976 abolished bonded labour in India and protected the rights of descendants or dependents of workers from being exploited through bonded labour.
Inter State Migrant Workmen Act of 1979
To ensure the occupational security of workers, this act was introduced in 1979. If any contractor hires international workers for just a day in any said year, this act applies to them. This act also has a provision for registering and licensing contractors.
Unorganised Workers Social Security Act of 2008
To ensure that a huge part of the population that works in the unorganised sector of India receives social security benefits, this act was introduced in 2008. Under this act, the government provided social security benefits to workers in various unorganised sectors such as construction workers and beedi workers.
Code on Wages Act of 2019
To ensure that all employees receive a regulated wage and bonus payments at any workplace in India, this act was introduced in 2019. The central government regulates the wages of the workers that are employed in the central sector employment opportunities, and the same is offered by the state government for workers that are employed in state government aided opportunities.
Code on Social Security Act of 2020
The social security code act of 2020 provides social security to all working-class people in India regardless of whether they belong to unorganised or organised sectors.
Industrial Relation Code Act of 2020
The industrial relations code act of 2020 regulates occupational safety and the safety of working conditions and the worker’s health.
Occupational Safety, Working Condition, And Health Code Act of 2020
To update 13 old central government labour laws, this act was introduced in 2020. The act aims to protect and regulate the occupational safety, health, and working conditions of workers at workplaces in India.
Important points to know before registering for the e-Shramik card online apply
- Anyone from any state in India can get this card made, as long as they are a citizen of the country.
- There are no minimum income eligibility bars for this scheme. However, you can’t avail of the benefits of this scheme if the central or state government employs you or if you are an income taxpayer.
- Applicants between the ages of 16 and 59 can register for their e-shramcard.
- No minimum educational requirements needed to be cleared to avail of the benefits or register for this scheme.
- The registration process for the e-shramcard is completely free.
- Registered users will not need to renew their cards after it is issued. However, they will have to update their card once every year.
- Workers of all unorganised labour or landless farmers can register for this scheme.
- No last date has been announced for the i-shram card registration yet. Applicants are free to enrol online on the e-Shram portal.
- All the e-shramcard holders will be eligible for the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana, which includes accident insurance coverage for workers of up to two lakh rupees. The premium of this insurance scheme will be paid for by the government for e-shramcard holders.
- Every registrant on the portal will receive a 12 digit UAN number that will be valid throughout India.
- Registering on the e-shram portal is completely free and online.
- The workers will also not need to renew their cards or re-register for various schemes again and again.
Points to know while making your e-shram card
- Your application can be rejected if you do not submit a verified application with the correct details such as your Aadhar card number and bank account details.
- This scheme is strictly directed at unorganised sector workers. If you work in organised sectors, please refrain from submitting your applications as they will be rejected anyway.
- If you take benefits of the ESIC services through your PF account, your application will be invalid for the e-shram card.
- The employees of the unorganised sector namely construction workers, vendors, migrant labourers, and domestic workers will get the benefits of this scheme.
- If you want to ensure that your application is quickly accepted make sure you proofread your application form before submitting it.
Points to remember before completing the e-shram registration
Understand the form requirements well
Given that the process is online, it is crucial for you to carefully read, understand, and then fill out the application form in order to ensure there are no errors. Since your e-shram form does not need to be submitted many times, failure to submit the form correctly can make you ineligible for schemes or even cancel out your application.
Keep all the required documents available in original form
All the documents needed for the registration of the e-shram card needs to be present with you at the time of registration. This is because you will be required to upload the scanned documents to successfully complete the registration process. The required documents for the registration process include an identity card, income certificate, and savings bank account details. You must have scanned copies of all of these documents to complete your e-shram registration online.
Store a copy of the form
It is a good idea for you to store a copy of the form with you in both a soft copy and a hard copy version for multiple reasons. Firstly, it can help you attest to the information you have submitted in the form. Secondly, it can help you determine your eligibility for various schemes just by going through the form’s copy to understand if you are eligible or not.
Check your application before submitting
It is always a good rule of thumb to proofread your form before you click the submit button. This will help you make sure the form you submit is error-free and has the most chances of being accepted and getting you registered as soon as possible.
Please avoid mentioning any misleading or false information
Your e-shram form must be self-verified to be completely true. If you go on to enter false information in the form, your application will swiftly and surely be rejected once it is cross-checked and verified against your documents.
Make sure you enter all the information fields
In online forms, it is easy to miss out on any particular field that might not be marked mandatory. For the best results, you should fill out all the fields that correspond to you, regardless if they are mandatory or not. This will help you get the most benefits from your registration.
Submit your form on time
Do not wait till the last day to submit an online form as portals may malfunction due to heavy traffic. To avoid any problems, be sure to submit your form on time and much before the expected deadline. This will allow you to take time and submit the form correctly ensuring there are no errors.
How to complete the e-Shram card online registration?
To complete your e-shramik registration or your shramik card online registration, you have to have your Aadhar card with your phone number linked to the card. If you do not have an Aadhar card with your phone number linked, you can still get your e shram card register online, but you have to go for registration through the CSC network. Here is the process.
- Visit the e-Shram portal for your registration.
- Enter your Aadhar linked phone number in the corresponding field, and fill out the rest of the form.
- If you are a member of the EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) or the ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation), you should know that you will not be eligible for the shramik card online registration.
- Once you enter the OTP received on your Aadhar linked mobile phone number, you can move on to the next step.
- Fill out the form with accurate and truthful information as required by the application form.
- After completion, submit your documents, such as your Aadhar card and your bank account’s passbook.
- This concludes the e shramik card online application process. After successful completion, the authorities go through your submitted information and process your application if you are an eligible candidate.
The complete process of getting your e-shram card
- Start by visiting the official e-shram online portal
- On the homepage, locate and click on the register on e-shram option
- On the next page, enter your Aadhar linked mobile number (preferably) and complete the provided captcha.
- Once you have filled out the details, click on the send OTP option at the bottom and wait for the OTP to arrive on your entered mobile number.
- Once you have the OTP, enter that on the registration form and click on the validate option.
- If you had used your Aadhar linked mobile number, your photograph and other Aadhar information will be presented to you on your screen.
- This will conclude the first part of your registration process for e-shram.
- Once you have seen and confirmed your Aadhar details, you will find the registration form for e-shram.
- The form will ask you to fill in the following details
- Educational information
- Personal information
- Bank details
- Occupation and skill details (not in that particular order)
- Once all the information is filled out, you have to upload all the required documents in their scanned formats to the website. Make sure you scan the original documents and not photocopies to ensure your application is accepted.
- Once the form is filled, click on the preview self-declaration option to review all the information that you have entered and make sure they are all correct.
- Once the form is checked, click on the submit button, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter it and click on the verify option.
- This will complete the e-shram registration process and you will be able to see your e-shram card on the screen.
- Once you see the card, you will also find the download option for the e-shram card.
- This concludes your registration process for your e-shram card.
E-shram portal admin login process
- Start the process by visiting the e-shram portal online
- Click on the admin login option from the home page
- On the next page you will find the login form with fields for email address, password, and captcha code
- Once you have filled in all the information, click on the sign-in option.
- You will be able to log in now to your admin account.
How to edit your labour card?
- Start the process by visiting the official e-shram website
- On the homepage locate and click on the Already Registered Update option.
- On the following page, you will get an option to update your profile, click on it
- Now on the following page, you will find the option to edit your card details and correct any mistakes that may have been made.
- After filling out all the details correctly, click on the update button, this will update your labour card details.
How to download the user guide for e-shram portal?
- Visit the official e-shram portal.
- From the homepage locate and click on the user guide option under the services tab
- Click the download option on the next page to download the user guide for the e-shram portal on your computer or mobile device.
To find any particular information related to a scheme follow these steps.
- Visit the e-shram portal on your computer device preferably
- On the homepage click on the schemes option from the top menu
- You will two options below that namely employment schemes and social security and welfare schemes
- Find the scheme you are looking for and click on it from the two provided options
- All the relevant information regarding that scheme will be presented to you on your computer screen
How to locate CSCs near you?
To locate CSCs near you, follow these steps.
- Start by visiting the official e-shram portal website
- On the homepage locate and click on the option CSC locator
- On the next page, select your state and district
- Your nearest CSC will be displayed on the screen
- Visit the official e-shram portal
- On the homepage, locate and click on the about us option
- On the about us page, you will find an option called who’s who click on it.
- On the next page, you will be able to see all the information related to the officers of the shramik card.
How can you check your labour card money?
There are namely two processes that you can use to learn about your labour card money. Firstly, you can call your bank and get details on the money deposited or this process can also be done online. Here are the steps for checking the balance of your Labour Card online.
- The process starts with you visiting the UMANG website.
- Register a new account on the website.
- Enter your active mobile number on the registration form.
- Fill in the OTP that was sent on your registered mobile number.
- After the registration process is complete, log in to your account using the credentials you just created.
- After you are logged in, locate the search option and search for PFMS.
- On the result page, click on the option for low friend payment.
- Enter your bank account details on the next page and submit.
- The relevant information about your Labour card balance will be displayed on your screen.
Grievance registration & status checking on the e-Shram portal
Here are the steps to register a complaint and later check the status of the complaint on the e-Shram portal.
- Visit the e-Shram portal official website.
- Click on the contact us option on the homepage of the website.
- Check the grievance option from the options, and on the next page, click on the link to visit the grievance portal.
- On the portal, find the option to lodge a new complaint and fill in the form accordingly.
- Click on Register to complete the registration process.
How to check the grievance status on the e-shram portal?
To check the status of your complaint, follow these steps.
- Visit the official e-shram portal online.
- Locate and reach the grievance portal.
- From there, you will find the option to check grievance status
- You can use your grievance reference number to view the status of your complaint.
- Once you have submitted the reference number, on the next page click on the view status option to view the status of your complaint.
A huge portion (27.02 crores) of the unorganised sector of workers will be registered under this portal
As reported by the central minister of labour and employment Bhupendra Yadav, around 1.18 crore workers from the unorganised sector are registered on the e-shram portal. The portal is supposed to be a complete database of all unorganised workers in India and as of March 2022, over 27 crore unorganised workers from around the country have successfully registered on the platform. The highest number of registrations have come from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar with 8.26 crore and 2.8 crore registrations respectively.
The government has spent over 300 crores on the development of various projects under the portal, with 45.49 crores being spent in 2020-21, and 255.86 crores spent in 2021-22.
The problems with mass penetration: 39 crore workers don’t have Aadhar linked accounts
Upon registration, it was revealed that around 74.78% of all the registered 5.29 crore workers did not have Aadhar linked bank accounts. To get the full benefits of the schemes, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to link their bank accounts with their Aadhar card. The directorate general of labour welfare, which is in charge and handles the e-shram portal, has issued guidelines for individual banks to ensure that Aadhar linking with bank accounts is increased.
During the process of registration, it is crucial for the applicants to enter information like their skill types, family details, address, employment status, and location. All of this information will be available to the government from this portal, which will further be used to provide various schemes to the workers by the government.
Over 3 crore unorganised workers have completed their e-shram registration
The e-shram portal which was launched on 26 August 2021 was introduced with the mission of creating a database of all the construction, migrant, and platform workers on a singular digital platform. This was done in order to understand the requirements of these workers and provide government schemes to aid them. The portal and its registration process have been successful so far with over 3 crore unorganised sector workers being registered on the portal.
The minister of labour and employment Bhupendra Yadav has informed the country through a tweet that over 38 crore unorganised sector workers of India will be benefited from the e-shram portal and also by registering for the e-shram card. There are many types of benefits that can be availed by beneficiaries after successful registration on the platform, one of the top benefits being, insurance coverage for all registered workers.
Insurance coverage will be provided to all registered workers on the e-shram portal
The beneficiaries registered as unorganised workers will receive a life insurance cover of 2 lakh rupees in case of accidental death. 2 lakh rupees will also be paid to the beneficiary in case of complete disability. In case the worker is partially disabled, 1 lakh rupees will be provided to the family. It should be mentioned that the beneficiary needs to mention their nominee in order for the insurance payouts to be completed following the unfortunate expiry of the beneficiary.
Appeal made by the honourable minister of the state of the labour and employment ministry
The state minister of the labour and employment ministry Rameshwar Teli has made an appeal to the unorganised labourers in India to complete their e-shram registrations. Some of the benefits that registered workers are expected to receive are beedi shramik cards, covid-19 relief schemes, Atal insured persons welfare scheme, and e-Shram cards. Registering on the e-shram portal will also allow beneficiaries to get a 12 digit UAN number that will be valid across the country. This UAN card will also act as an identity card for the workers.
The expected coverage of the e-shram scheme is over 38 crore unorganised workers
Once registered, the workers will automatically be eligible for all schemes that correspond to them and will not require re-registration. This will be made possible using the 12 digit UAN number that will be provided to each worker registered on the portal. The number will be found on the e-shram card. The e-shram card will also contain the following information.
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Social categorisation of worker class
- Bank account number that is linked with your Aadhar card
- Related bank account details
e-Shram portal contact details
|Address||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011, India|
Who can apply for the e-shramik card online?
Anyone over 16 and under the age of 60 who is not employed by the government (central or state) or is an income taxpayer can enrol for the e-shramik card online. They are labourers, domestic workers, street vendors, or agricultural workers of the unorganised sector.
What is the e-shramik card apply online registration fee?
The registration process for the e-shramcard is free.
What is the e-shramik card’s last date for registration?
There is no last date announced yet for registering into the e-shram portal. The applications are open, and you are free to register using the necessary prerequisites (Aadhar card with your mobile number linked to it).
What is the helpline number for the e-Shram portal?
For assistance during the registration process or other queries, you can call 14434.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org