[ecis2016.org] Read on to know the online procedure to apply for different schemes by the Haryana Labour Department and check out the related information, including the eligibility criteria, benefits and features.
Haryana Labour Department Scheme was launched for Haryana workers to improve their cost of living and become self-sufficient. This scheme guarantees that the perks of all government-run schemes reach all qualified workers. Workers can apply for various schemes on the labour department of Haryana’s official website, saving both time & expense while increasing system transparency.
Haryana labour department scheme: Objectives
The main goal of these schemes is to provide Haryana workers with the advantages of different programs operated by the Haryana government. Workers can enhance their standard of living and become self-sufficient by taking advantage of these opportunities. Haryana workers can apply for these schemes through the Haryana Labour Department’s official website.
Haryana labour department schemes eligibility criteria
|Various Labour Schemes under the Haryana Labour Department||Monetary benefits promised under each scheme||Eligibility criteria for each scheme under Labor Department, Haryana|
|Incentive money for the meritorious children of workers||Rs 21,000||The applicant must have a regular membership of 1 year. Under this scheme, the incentive amount will be payable to up to 3 children.|
|Kanyadan Yojana||Rs 51,000||The scheme applicant must be a regular member for at least one year. The appropriate officer must attest to the marriage card and application form. The applicant must submit a declaration form to declare them as working for any other government department. The groom should be at least 21 years old, and the bride should be at least 18 years old. The applicant must present the marriage certificate in the director’s office within six months of marriage.|
|Financial assistance for professional/technical courses||Rs 20,000||A one-year regular membership is required for the applicant. For up to three children, financial aid for education will be available under this scheme. If the student fails, no financial assistance will be provided. It will be crucial for the student to upload a certificate stating their regular study.|
|Financial aid for education||Rs 8,000||Regular membership for one year is required. Under this scheme, financial aid for education will be available for three children. There will be no financial assistance provided if the student fails. It is crucial for the student to upload a certificate proving their regular attendance.|
|Financial assistance for children’s marriage||Rs 50,000||For at least one year, the scheme applicant must be a regular member. The appropriate officer must attest to the marriage certificate and application form. The applicant must submit a declaration form in which he must declare that he is not employed by any other government agency not benefiting from any scheme. The groom’s minimum age should be 21 years old, and the bride’s minimum age should be 18 years old. The applicant must present the marriage certificate to the director’s office within six months of the marriage.|
|Family pension||Rs 500||The regular registration of the worker should be of a minimum of 3 years. The limit of application has been fixed once by the government. All the workers can apply under this scheme. The benefit of this scheme is also given to the worker’s wife or husband after the worker’s death. Will be given. Half of the pension will be provided to the spouse of the worker.|
|Chief Minister Social Security Scheme||Rs 5,00,000||There should be a regular and active registration of the worker. If an accident has happened, then a copy of the FIR. A post-mortem report and death certificate are compulsory. It is mandatory to conduct a discipline report after the investigation of the concerned officer. A certificate of being nominated/legal heir is also required.|
|Gratuity for purchase of tools||Rs 8,000||The registered worker must have membership of at least one year. This benefit can be availed once in 5 years and a maximum of 5 times in a program.|
|Chief Minister Mahila Shramik Samman Yojana||Rs 5,100||This scheme’s benefit can be availed only by women. The registered women worker must have regular members for a minimum of 1 year. Women workers can benefit from this scheme only after renewal every year.|
|Sewing machine plan||Rs 3,500||The female worker must have a minimum membership of 1 year. This scheme can be availed only in a tenure.|
|Cycle plan||Rs 3,000||The registered worker should have membership of at least one year. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the worker once in 5 years.|
|Free tour facility||Rs 100||The worker must have regular members for a minimum of 2 years. It is mandatory to attach the travel ticket with the application form.|
|Widow pension||Rs 2,000||The applicant should have a regular membership of at least one year. The applicant woman should be a permanent resident of Haryana. The scheme’s benefit will not be provided in case of widow remarriage.|
|Financial assistance for cremation||Rs 15,000||There should be a regular and active registration of the worker. It is mandatory to have the death certificate of the worker. Certificate of being the nominee/legal heir. An attested copy of the identity card of the worker is mandatory.|
|Death aid||Rs 2,00,000||There should be a regular and active registration of the worker. It is mandatory to have the death certificate of the worker. Certificate of being the nominee/legal heir. An attested copy of the identity card of the worker is mandatory.|
Labour Department Haryana online registration: Important documents needed
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Haryana Labour Department Yojana: Benefits and features
- Haryana Labour schemes were launched for Haryana workers.
- The government operates various types of schemes under the labour department of Haryana schemes. Haryana workers can take advantage of these benefits.
- Workers’ living standards can be raised due to this scheme, and they can become more self-sufficient and empowered.
- This scheme operates financial assistance for child marriage, tool purchase gratuity, Mukhyamantri Mahila Shramik Samman Yojana, maternity benefits, widow pension scheme, etc.
- If you want to apply for the worker’s schemes, you can apply through the Haryana Labour Department’s official website.
- This scheme is available to all general and reserved categories of Haryana workers.
Labour Department Haryana scheme: How to apply?
- The process starts with going to the official website of the labour department of Haryana.
- You have to select the plan per your requirement on the home page.
- On the new page, you have to click on the download undertaking option.
- Once the application form is loaded, you have to enter all the essential information asked in this application form, like your personal details and mobile number.
- The second step of the application process entails submitting all your important required documents.
Department login process
- First, visit the Haryana Labour Department’s official website
- After that, you must select the Department Login option.
- Now enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you must click on the login option.
- You will be able to access the department in this manner.
User login process
- First, visit the official Haryana labour department website
- On the home page, select your user and select the user login section.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code on the login screen.
- Finally, click on the login option, and you will be able to log in to the user.
Verification of business certificate process
- The process starts when you visit the official Haryana labour department website
- On the homepage, you need to scroll down and locate the verify certificate option on the right side of your screen.
- Once you find the option, enter the details mentioned namely the type of the licence and the 16 digit licence number that you have received from the government.
- Once you enter the details and click submit, the verification details of your business will be presented on screen.
Process to download the citizen charter
- The process starts when you visit the official Haryana Labour department website
- On the homepage, locate and click on the miscellaneous tab.
- On the dropdown menu, you will find an option for citizen charter, click on it.
- On the new page, you will find the option for citizen charter as a pdf file.
- Open the pdf file on your computer browser
- Once the file is open you will see the download option on the upper right-hand of your screen. Click it.
- The citizen charter from the official Haryana labour department website will be downloaded on your computer.
Inspection dashboard viewing process
- The process starts by visiting the official labour department website of Haryana.
- From the homepage locate and click on the BRAP menu.
- On the dropdown menu, click on the inspection dashboard option.
- The inspection dashboard will be open in front of you now.
BRAP Usage Dashboard Procedure
- You have to visit the official website for the Haryana Labour Department to get started.
- From the homepage click on the BRAP menu on the top menu bar.
- On the dropdown click on the BRAP usage dashboard option
- The dashboard you want will be on your screen now.
Renewal Granted dashboard process
- Start by visiting the official Haryana labour department website
- From the homepage locate and click on the BRAP menu
- On the dropdown click on the Registration/Renewal Granted Dashboard option
- The renewal granted dashboard will be on your screen now
Haryana Labour Department: Grievance filing procedure
For filing a complaint on the Haryana Labour Department website, locate and click on the e-services tab followed by the grievance redressal option. Using the grievance redressal system, you can perform various tasks like filing a new complaint and finding out the status of your complaint. Here are the steps to locating the grievance redressal portal.
- Visit the official Haryana labour department website.
- Locate the e-services tab on the homepage.
- Click on the grievance redressal option.
- Now you can track your complaints or add new ones using this portal.
- To lodge a complaint, click on the add complaint option.
- Fill in the necessary details to complete the complaint lodging process.
Grievance status checking process
- Start by visiting the official Haryana labour department website.
- From the homepage locate and visit the grievance redressal option from the e-services tab.
- On the next page to check the status of the said complaint, enter the reference number and click submit.
- The status of the complaint will be displayed to you.
How to contact Haryana Labour Department?
- First, visit the Haryana Labour Department’s official website.
- Select the Help option from the home page.
- You must enter all necessary information on the next page, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- You must now select the submit option.
- You will be able to contact me in this manner.
By the Right to Information Act, the Labour Department recognizes its responsibility to disseminate information about its activities, policies, citizen charter, and so on, which will go a long way toward establishing a trustable and friendly relationship between the department and the residents.
Also see : Know all about Saral Haryana
Haryana Labour Department: Contact information
(Toll-Free Number for HBOCW Board)
|Haryana Labour Welfare Board:||0172-2560226
Toll-Free No. : 1800-180-4818
|ALC Head Office:||0172-2971059|
Do I need to visit a government office to apply for worker’s schemes provided by the Haryana labour department?
You don’t need to visit any government office to apply.
Do you need to be a resident of Haryana to apply for the schemes provided by the Haryana labour department?
Yes, you need to be a citizen of Haryana. All workers in Haryana can apply for various schemes on the Haryana Labour Department’s official website.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org