An enchanting table can be used to create enchanted books. They can also be purchased from a villager librarian with emeralds or looted using a fishing rod. You can enchant the book with multiple types of enchantments, but only those that are appropriate for a particular item type may be applied.
You are reading: How To Use Enchanted Books? Top Full Guide [ecis2023]
How to use enchanted books?Penn Book will provide you with all the details in the following article. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Use Enchanted Books?
- 1.1 What do players want/need?
- 1.2 Part 1 Creating an Enchanted Book
- 1.3 Part 2 Enchanting an Item
- 2 FAQs
How To Use Enchanted Books?
What do players want/need?
Players will need first to find an anvil, or craft one, to enchant with enchanted books. Then find a place to put it. Before they can use an item, players will need to ensure they have the appropriate enchantment levels.
You can increase your enchantment level by participating in a variety of activities within the Minecraft world. There are many ways that users can increase their enchantment level, including melting items, killing mobs, or breaking blocks.
Gamers can place the enchantment onto the item by increasing their enchantment levels. The gamers will need to place their item in the left box and the enchanted books in the middle.
The output box located on the right side will contain the finished product. Anvils can be used to place multiple enchantments onto a piece of equipment. Enchanting tables cannot place more than one.
Part 1 Creating an Enchanted Book
1. You will need the resources. You will need the following materials to create an enchanted storybook:
- Four wood planks are needed to make a crafting table. They can be made from one log of wood.
- Book: You can make three pieces of paper from three pieces of sugarcane and one piece of leather.
- Enchanting table: Two diamonds, four obsidian blocks, and a book.
2. Open your inventory. Here you should find your crafting items.
- To open your inventory in Minecraft PE, tap the… icon.
3. Make a crafting table. You will need four wood planks. These are made from one log placed in the crafting grid.
- You can click and drag your four wooden blocks to the two-by-2 crafting grid at the top in the PC Minecraft version.
- To use Minecraft PE, tap the tab to the left of your inventory tab and then tap on the crafting table icon. This icon looks like a box with lines.
- You will need to press the Crafting button on your console (X or circle) and choose a wooden box.
4. Place your crafting table on the floor. You will need to choose it from the hot bar at the bottom of the screen to do this.
It would help if you first opened your inventory to replace any item in your Hotbar.
5. Open your crafting table. The crafting table will be opened to reveal a grid of three by three pixels.
6. Make a book. You will need to place three pieces of sugarcane on the middle row of your crafting grid. Next, choose the paper you want and place it in an L-shape at the top left corner. The top middle box should contain your leather, filling in the L.
- To use Minecraft PE, tap the book icon to the left of the screen and then click on the 1x [book] button to the right.
- Select the book icon in the paper section of Minecraft’s console version.
7. Create an enchanting table. To create an enchanting table, you will need a book in your top middle box, a diamond in each of the middle left or middle right boxes, and obsidian in every other box in the bottom row. The enchanting table icon should appear on the right side of the crafting grid.
- Select the enchanting table in the crafting area of the Structures tab for consoles.
8. Place the enchanting tables on the ground. This will be done in the same manner as you did with the crafting table.
9. Open the magical table. You will find one place to put your book.
10. Place the book on the table. Click and drag the book to the appropriate space (PC).
- To place Minecraft PE on your screen, tap the book on the left side.
- Select the book from your inventory to use with consoles.
11. Choose an enchantment. Your level determines the level of enchantment that you can place on your book. You can select an enchantment to apply to your book and cause it to turn purple.
- If you are level 3, for example, you can choose any enchantment that has a 1, 2, or 3 next to it.
- Enchantments can be selected randomly, so it is impossible to choose a particular enchantment.
12. Choose your book. This will add the book to your inventory. Once you have your enchanted book, it is time to apply it to an item.
- To add a book to Minecraft PE, double tap it.
Part 2 Enchanting an Item
1. Make sure you have all the materials needed to make an anvil. Anvils allow you to use your enchantment books to modify an item. The following items are required to make an anvil:
- Three iron blocks: For a total of 27 iron bars, each iron block needs nine iron bars.
- Four iron bars: These bars bring the total iron to thirty one.
- Iron ore is a grey brown stone with orange brown spots that can be used to create iron bars. It is added to a furnace that contains coal.
2. Open your crafting table. The crafting table will now open as it did previously.
3. Make an anvil. You will need to place three iron blocks on the top row of your crafting table grid. Three of the four iron bars are along the bottom row. The final iron bar is in the middle of the grid. Next, select the anvil icon.
- You’ll find the black anvil icon at the left of the screen in the PE version.
- You’ll find the anvil icon under the Structures tab on the console version.
4. Place your anvil on the ground. Now you can start crafting an enchanted item.
5. Open the anvil’s menu. It will reveal three boxes.
6. Add the item that you want to enchant. It can be placed in the far left or middleboxes.
- You might, for example, add a sword.
7. Add your enchantment books. It can go in the far left or middleboxes.
8. This is located on the right hand side of the anvil’s menu. This will allow you to add the enchanted item to your inventory.
Watch more: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q9IOA7t-88
- Why can’t I use enchantment books?
Rename the sword. Try renaming the sword if all else fails.
- What’s the point of enchanted books?
Anvils can be used to add enchantments to other books and items using enchanted books. They can add enchantments to items that an enchanting table cannot enchant. For example, they can apply Thorns to boots.
- How much experience do you need to use an enchanted book?
Combine them in your anvil. Place the tool you wish to enchant in one slot and the book you wish to enchant in another slot. The right slot will allow you to take your enchanted item. What level of experience are you able to get? You may need between 30 and 3 lapis lazuli, depending on which enchantment you have.
- Why can’t you add enchanted books to pickaxes?
It won’t work if you put the book on the left and pick on your right. The Sacrifice slot is on the right. This is where the book or other item is destroyed. Its durability or enchantments are then added to the item or book on the left. If it worked, it should destroy your pickaxe and add enchantments to it.
Read more: Video Games Vs Books: Which is Best 
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Please do not copy without the permission of the author