[ecis2016.org] In this article, we provide an overview of the fundamentals as well as the advantages of paying your power bill online.
A subsidiary of the Adani Group, Adani Electricity Mumbai Ltd. (AEML) is an integrated enterprise comprising power generation, transmission, and distribution. It provides service to over three million customers throughout a total area of 400 square kilometres in Mumbai as well as its surroundings, and its consistency rate of 99.99 per cent is among the greatest in the nation. Adani Electricity satisfies over 2,000 megawatts (MW) of Mumbai’s power demand via the city’s biggest and most effective power distribution network.
You are reading: All about paying Adani electricity bill
Adani Electricity is committed to its mission of delivering the highest possible level of service to the patrons who have placed their faith in the company’s “Power of Service” brand tagline. The firm has made it a priority to establish fresh and original strategies for its business operations and customer service, with the goal of fostering the growth of its clientele. Their online operations are examples of such strategies.
Adani electricity: Online bill payment
People no longer have to visit government offices and deal with additional difficulties to have their basic needs met due to the advancements in technology. Paying your phone, DTH, and power bills online is a great example of this trend. Online power bill payment is among the most essential and handy options among these services.
These days, paying one’s bills online is a relatively simple process, and there are a wide variety of methods available for doing so. We will provide an overview of the fundamentals as well as the advantages of paying your power bill online.
What is online bill payment for electricity?
The term “online energy bill payment” refers to a method of making payments on your electric bills via the use of the internet and either your own bank account or payment gateways provided by a third party. Once you have an understanding of how the process of bill payment works, you will find that it is possible to do this task without incurring any costs by making use of a web browser or application and requiring little to no additional effort.
This makes a significant contribution toward streamlining the procedure and enables you to more efficiently manage your payments. When it comes time to pay the power bill, you won’t need to worry about writing a check or dealing with cash. With the press of a single button, any and all payments may be processed immediately.
You may pay bills online after first associating your account number with the electrical bill of your residence, business, institution, or any other location. This can be done in any order. This service may be directly connected to your bank account, as well as to the accounts of various other service providers that handle online payments.
How to pay electricity bills online?
Using their secure portal and payment processors, you may pay your Adani power bill online with ease and convenience. Using the Adani Electricity website, it’s a breeze. Paying your power bills online has never been easier, and the gateway saves you the time you’d otherwise spend waiting in huge lines.
Advantages of online electricity bill payment
People in every region of the globe are increasingly shifting to the use of digital platforms to complete various kinds of financial transactions, such as food bill payments and online shopping. In a similar vein, the majority of individuals nowadays choose the option of paying their power bills online.
It’s easy to pay your bills online
Put behind you the inconvenient days of either forgetting the due date of paying bills or standing in line for an extended period of time on the due date to pay your bills. You are able to pay all of your bills with a single transaction when you use the online form of payment.
In addition, some services provide you with the opportunity to set the day that you will pay your next bill and will send you a reminder about it when the time comes for your payment to be made. In this manner, you will never miss a payment on a bill and will never have to worry about losing your electrical connection.
Transactions that are secure and safe
It’s a common misconception that internet transactions aren’t safe or secure, but the truth is that they usually are. To keep your information secure, online payment services utilise a variety of security features, such as unique usernames, complex passwords, and confidentiality. As a further measure of data protection, most payment systems now use OTPs in conjunction with two-factor authentication (2FA).
It’s simple to keep track of money
Using an online payment gateway, you’ll always know exactly how much money you have left in your account. Checking your bank account to see whether you have enough cash to pay your power bill online is an option that you have. Checking on your outstanding bill payments, such as energy, is one of the additional functions available.
A greener option
Using the internet to pay your power bill has the most significant environmental benefit since it minimises the amount of paper that has to be printed out. With their paperless e-billing, you’ll also get a monthly power bill reduction of $10. Online bill payments are both cost-effective and environmentally beneficial.
Uses a lot less time than other methods
There is a constant search for methods to slow down in today’s fast-paced environment. It’s quick and easy to pay your power bill online with just a single click. Additionally, if your payment server supports E-NACH, the procedure is simplified, improved, and expedited.
Adani electricity bill: Payment methods for online transactions
You may choose from various payment options, including the following:
Debit/ credit cards
Cards used for banking are now the most popular and generally accepted type of digital payment. They are simple to use, secure, and confidential, in addition to being safe. Some credit cards are even recognised in other countries. They may be used for a variety of digital transactions, including shopping, paying bills, and more.
You may pay your monthly energy bills using credit and debit cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Diners Club.
When making payments that are more than 2000, you will be subject to a convenience fee equal to 0.75 per cent (plus GST).
You can pay your electricity bill online through the use of net banking by logging into your account at any of the following financial institutions:
- State Bank of India
- Citibank, IDBI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- ABN AMRO
- HDFC Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India,
- IndusInd Bank
- AXIS Bank
Read also : PAN card application form: All about Form 49A
If you pay the whole amount of your power bill within seven days of the bill being generated, you will be eligible for a fast payment reward equal to one per cent of the energy costs. This incentive will appear as a credit on your following energy statement.
In contrast to payments made using credit cards, payments made using the internet banking facility are not limited to a certain amount.
- Utilising the Unified Payment Interface, you may pay your Adani Electricity bills.
- This is one of the most straightforward methods available. This service may be used at any time, day or night, 365 days a year. You may also do so by using the Adani Electricity Mobile application.
- You are able to pay your bills using the BillDesk gateway, the UPI applications provided by your bank, or third-party apps that accept UPI, such as Google Pay, PhonePe, and Paytm.
- The BHIM app gives you the option to pay your power bill online as well.
Adani electricity bill: How to pay bill through the website
- Provide the AEML account number shown on your bill.
- View your power bill online and click “Pay”
- Make sure you have your credit/debit/EbixCash/Net banking Login Username and Password and other essential information on hand, depending on your chosen bill payment method.
- In order to pay your power bill online, you must first choose a payment option.
- By means of the payment gateway, the transaction is verified as genuine.
- Immediately, your card or bank account is debited.
- As a form of confirmation, you are given a Transaction Reference Number (TRN).
Your payment will be credited to your AEML profile within one business day. However, it may take anywhere from three to five business days for the change to appear on this website.
Voluntary Deposit Scheme (VDS)
How can you enrol in the Voluntary Deposit Scheme (VDS) to pay your energy bills?
- Access adanielectricity.com.
- Enter your account number to access the online payment page.
- Select the form of payment you intend to use for the VDS application, either Net Banking or Credit Cards.
- Make the necessary payment based on the desired deposit amount.
- You are officially enrolled in the service.
How much may you deposit under this programme?
- Least deposit of Rs 3000
- The amount must be a multiple of 500
- Peak deposit of Rs 1 lakh
- For deposits above Rs 20,000, you must submit your PAN number.
What is your interest rate?
- After taking into account the recurring monthly expenses, the account balance will receive interest at the rate of seven per cent per year (p.a.) starting from the date of deposit.
- Your energy account will be reimbursed once a year, in the April month bill, with the total amount of interest that has accrued as of the 31st of March.
Why should you choose the VDS service?
- You will get a yearly interest rate of 7% on the sum that is decreasing.
- If you pay your monthly charge within seven days of it being generated, you will be eligible for an extra incentive of 1 per cent for fast payment.
- Simplicity and ease of making payments. There is no need to check the status every month.
- You are exempt from having to go to the Customer Care Center in order to sign up for the service or to add money to your balance.
- You will save time and work each month.
How to pay Adani power bill via RTGS/NEFT
Customers who want to settle their AEML monthly electricity bill using the RTGS or NEFT form of payment can do so by following the below steps:
- Connect your computer to the internet and sign in to your online banking account.
- Include your AEML number as a “Payee,” using the format that is necessary.
- In the event that your account number is XXXXXXXX, then Adani Electricity will be the payee that has to be added.
- The following are the specifics about the addition of the payee:
Make a new payee with the prefix “account no.” and add an existing payee with the EPAEML “Adani Electricity Account no.”
In order to establish a payee, you may use the following information:
|PREFIX||BENEFICIARY NAME||PURPOSE||BANK NAME||BRANCH NAME||IFSC CODE|
|EPAEML||ADANI ELECTRICITY MUMBAI LIMITED||Energy Payment||HDFC BANK LTD||Kanjurmarg Branch Mumbai||HDFC0004989|
- Make a transfer of money from your checking account that is identical to the amount of your bill, just as you would make any other transfer of funds.
Payment for electricity bills Via Google Pay
Following are the steps that need to be taken in order to pay your power bill using Google Pay:
- Launch the Google Pay app on the mobile device you’re using.
- Choose the option labelled “New Payment”
- On the next page, choose the option labelled “Bill Payments.”
- To begin the process of paying your account, go to the page labelled “Electricity.”
- Establish a connection between your customer account and Adani Electricity.
- To finish the payment, enter the total due and your UPI personal identification number.
You will have successfully paid the power bill after completing just six easy steps. You now have the option to either keep or share the receipt for your power bill. Below, you’ll find instructions on how to acquire confirmation from Google Pay for your power bill:
- You will be able to locate the option to “Export Receipt” after the payment has been finished being processed via G Pay.
- You have the ability to keep or share your receipt for the payment of your energy bill when you choose this option.
Payment for electricity bills via PhonePe
Another application that allows you to pay your power bill, PhonePe may be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Launch the PhonePe app on your smartphone.
- Under “Recharge and Pay Bills,” choose “Electricity”
- Select Adani Electricity
- Enter the bill information
- Pay using your UPI ID, a credit card, or a debit card.
Simply input the id Number and download the confirmation on PhonePe to get a receipt for the payment that was made toward the energy bill.
Payment for electricity bills Via BHIM app
- Launch the BHIM application on your mobile device.
- Select “Pay Bills” from the menu.
- Select “Electricity” from the selection of categories.
- Select the appropriate electrical panel.
- Provide your customer ID.
- Enter the balance due, followed by your UPI PIN, and then pick the checkmark.
- Your payment will be processed immediately.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org