[ecis2016.org] In this article, know things related with Udayam Aadhaar including memorandum, registration process and documents required
Udyog Aadhaar registration is a free online process that makes it easier for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) to get government benefits. It is a huge boost for all the small-scale industries in the country. Earlier, to get registered as an MSME, a company owner had to fill in two separate forms: the Entrepreneur Memorandum I and Entrepreneur Memorandum II. Now, the introduction of Udyog Aadhaar has drastically simplified the process.
You are reading: All about Udayam Aadhaar
Registration for Udyog Aadhaar helps MSMEs become eligible for various benefits such as subsidies and tax relief. However, the Udyog Aadhaar registration now needs to be migrated to Udayam registration before 30-06-2022. Failure to do so leads to the invalidity of the Udyog Aadhaar. MSMEs will have to re-register themselves to enjoy all the other benefits.
What is the Udyog Aadhaar memorandum?
Udyog Aadhaar memorandum is a registration form that is important for MSMEs to certify their existence along with mandatory information such as the owner’s Aadhaar card and bank information. After this acknowledgement form, the registration form will be emailed to the applicant along with the unique UAN.
Udyog Aadhaar: Eligibility criteria
|Turnover amount (in Rs)
|Investment amount (in Rs)
|Upto Rs 5 crore
|Upto Rs 1 crore
|Between Rs 5-50 crore
|Between Rs 1-10 crore
|Between Rs 50-100 crore
|Between Rs 10-20 crore
Udyog Aadhaar registration: Documents required
|Name of the Document
|Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number. The Aadhaar number of a managing partner is required for proprietary enterprises, and similarly, of an authorised partner for partnership enterprise and of an authorised person for other forms of enterprises
|Address of the enterprise
|Bank details of the enterprise
|Name of the Business as decided by the owner
|OBC, SC, ST or General
|Date of commencement
|Date of starting the business
|District Industry Centre
|Nearest DIC to be mentioned
|Investment in plant/machinery
|Total investment done
|Name of owner
|As present in Aadhaar card
|National Industrial Classification (NIC) Code
|The NIC code must be according to government norms
|Number of people employed in business
|Previous registration details
|Details of previous MSME registration (if any)
|Type of Organisation
|Business or Legal entity
Udyog Aadhaar registration process
- SME business owners need to fill in a form that can be done both online as well as offline.
- If you wish to register in more than one industry, you will have to do individual registrations for each.
- Fill in the relevant details for the industry in the form.
- Provide your self-certified certificates along with the form.
- After this process is complete, the registration number will be generated and sent to the applicant’s email id.
Udyog Aadhaar registration: Advantages
- Registering as an MSME gets the company all the benefits offered by the government including loans without guarantee, subsidies and others.
- The government also offers financial support to showcase products at foreign expositions.
- Hassle-free opening of accounts will also be facilitated.
- Businesses can also apply for government micro-business loans, among other beneficial schemes.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org