[ecis2016.org] Labour card Odisha: Know all about labour card Odisha including egistration, benefits, eligibility, documents required and employee exchange registration.
There are various programmes on behlf of the government of Odisha that help workers in the state. The labour card list Odisha is one such program that was just made public by the state government. Various advantages will be provided to residents whose names appear on the Odisha labour card list. Read to know more about the Odisha labour card list 2022. You will learn about the advantages of the Odisha labour card, as well as its goal, beneficiary status, characteristics, eligibility, and necessary documents required for this scheme.
You are reading: All you must know about Labour Card Odisha
Labour card Odisha 2022
Odisha Labour Card is an employment card issued to construction labourers/workers who have registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Odisha Government. To get an Odisha Labour Card, labourers must apply, and when the applications are verified, the Board publishes the labour card list on its website, like the Odisha labour card list 2020-21. This list is normally distributed district-by-district, not labour card list village wise Odisha, and contains the names of labourers who have been granted a card.
The B&OCW (RE&CS) Act was enacted to regulate the commercial and administrative practices of buildings as well as other maintenance workers. Additionally, it takes into account their well-being, and government support measures, among other things. The Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board have directed the B&OCWW Cess Act to include the obligation and collection of Cess on the cost of development work to increase the assets necessary for giving the government assistance benefit to development labourers.
Labour card Odisha: Objectives
There are several government goals that will be achieved by the introduction of the Odisha labour card, including the following:
- Assistance from the labour government and organisation of labour laws.
- Acts and regulations governing the monitoring of security measures in manufacturing facilities and boilers, as well as the organisation of processing facilities and boilers.
- Modern Labourers’ Social Security Plans, as E.S.I.
- Employment and career guidance for adolescents.
- Mechanical issues resolution.
- Government help for child labour.
Labour card Odisha: Benefits
Applicants seeking a labour card in Odisha in 2020 will get the following benefits:
- Support in the event of an accident
- Benefits upon death
- Treatment-related medical expenses
- Maternity allowance
- Financing and advances for home building
- Assistance with skill development
- Assistance with education
- Assistance with the acquisition of working tools
- Assistance with the marriage of the beneficiary’s two dependent female offspring
- Assistance with burial costs
Labour card Odisha: Labour department
For the management of business and governance of building and other construction Labourers, as well as for their safety, well-being, and government support measures, the Structure and Other Development Laborers’ (RE&CS) Demonstration was developed. Both the Odisha State Construction Department and the Odisha State Labour Department ensure the safety of all of the leaders under them and give them a variety of chances and assets.
Labour card Odisha: Eligibility criteria
When applying for an Odisha labour card, the candidate must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- In order to qualify, the applicant’s primary residency in Odisha must be established.
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to apply.
- A candidate’s age must be less than 60 years old.
- It is necessary for the candidate to be employed as a construction worker.
Labour card Odisha: Documents required
- Birth certificate as evidence of age
- Certificate of graduation from high school
- School leaving certificate
- Official government-issued medical certificate
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- Three passport-sized photos
Labour Card Odisha online apply 2022
The steps to apply online in 2022 remain the same as the labour card Odisha online apply 2021 steps. To apply for the different benefits available under the Labour Odisha Card, candidates must complete the requirements outlined below:
- Visit the Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board’s official website for further information.
- From the home page, choose the download option from the menu bar.
- A new page will open with the registration form.
- Take a printout of the form after downloading it.
- Fill out the form with all the relevant information, including:
Father/ husband name
Date of birth/ age
Details of a family member
Bank account details etc.
Attach a current picture and any applicable credentials.
Read also : Best banks for home loans for women in 2022
File an application to the closest department office together with the Rs. 20 registration fee.
Labour card Odisha: Number of beneficiaries
Each of Odisha’s districts has its own set of beneficiaries, which are shown below.
Name of the District
Odisha Labour Card number of Beneficiaries
Labour card Odisha: Employment exchange registration
To register with the Odisha state employment exchange, complete the easy steps outlined below:
- The candidate must make an appointment with the appropriate employment exchange office.
- The applicant must submit an application for registration using Form X-I.
- The documents listed below must be submitted.
- Marksheets and other original documents
- School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of matriculation certificate and grade sheet
- Certificate of +2 along with a copy of the mark sheet
- Certificate of graduation as well as a grade report card
- Certificate and mark sheet for post-graduation
- A copy of your certificate of employment
- Photocopy of Residential proof
- Caste certificate (if any)
- PH certificate (if any)
- Passport size photograph
- Clearance certificate
Labour card Odisha: Labour registration forms
- Registration Form
- Accident Form
- Death Benefit Form
- Major Ailments Form
- Maternity Benefit Form
- Education Assistance Form
- Funeral Expenses Form
- Marriage Assistance Form
- Working Tools/Safety Equipments/Bi-Cycle Form
Labour card Odisha: Contact information
Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board,
Office of the Labour Commissioner, Odisha
Unit-3, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Phone/Fax- 0674-2390079, 0674-2390028, 0674-2390013
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org