[ecis2016.org] Personal loans with the lender are available with attractive interest rates as low as 11.99% per annum, depending on your needs
For unexpected as well as planned expenses, Fullerton India offers personal loans up to a maximum amount of Rs 25 lakh. Personal loans are available with attractive interest rates as low as 11.99% per annum, depending on your needs. The documentation process is also easy.
You are reading: All you need to know about Fullerton personal loan
Fullerton personal loan: Features
Read also : Are you taking a property on rent or buying it from a resident, know the TDS provisions
Fullerton India’s loans offer several benefits, including low-interest rates, minimal documentation, and quick approval. Listed below are some of the major features of Fullerton India personal loan that make it the best option to go for:
- One of the fastest loan approval rates in the financial industry is offered by Fullerton India. Its customers can get their loans approved in just a day, while those who are new to the company can expect the process to take up to four working days.
- A low-interest rate is available to Fullerton India’s loan applicants. As a large number of Fullerton India’s clients originate from smaller centres and semi-urban centres, Fullerton India understands the importance of keeping interest rates low and offering maximum benefits to the clients.
- India’s Fullerton India offers a flexible part-prepayment facility for its loans, which allows customers to make a payment for their loans for up to six months. It does not charge any additional fees for loans that are made after 36 months.
- To meet the needs of its customers, the financial institution of Fullerton India has introduced an online loan facility that allows individuals to apply for a personal loan without visiting the branch. This facility not only saves time and helps in the approval process, but it also provides a win-win situation for both the company and its customers.
- To ensure that its customers have the best possible experience, the company has a dedicated 24-hour customer support helpline. This allows them to get in touch with the company’s staff members directly.
Fullerton personal loan: Interest rate
For unexpected as well as planned expenses, Fullerton India offers personal loans up to a maximum amount of Rs 25 lakh. You can get a personal loan with a rate as low as 11.99% per year, depending on your requirements. You do not have to fill out a lot of paperwork.
Fullerton personal loan: Eligibility criteria
Read also : How to calculate square feet area?
Up to Rs 25 lakh can be borrowed through a Fullerton personal loan. Just meet the eligibility requirements and you’re done. To qualify, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Employees of private or public sector companies must be salaried
- Applicants must be 21 and 60 years old
- Citizenship of India is required
- Those living in Mumbai or Delhi must have a monthly income of Rs 25,000, and those living elsewhere in India must have a monthly income of Rs 20,000.
- At least one year of experience, with at least six months in the current organisation.
- The credit score should be at least 750
Check out:Know about ICICI IFSC code
What is the maximum amount Fullerton India offers for personal loans?
Fullerton India offers personal loans for amounts as high as Rs.25 lakh in the case of salaried individuals. The company’s loans are available with a tenure of up to 60 months. This facility is ideal for individuals who are looking to take out a loan for the first time.
How do I repay Fullerton India’s loan?
Personal loans from Fullerton India can be repaid in monthly instalments. The interest rate on these loans can be reduced by up to 5%. To pay your loan online, users can do so by making a direct transfer to the fund’s online account or by cheque deposit.
Who is eligible for a Fullerton India personal loan?
All Indian citizens aged 21 to 60 years are eligible to apply for a personal loan from a financial institution. For salaried individuals, the monthly income should be above Rs 15,000, while for working professionals and self-employed individuals, the minimum income should be around Rs 20,000.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows