[ecis2016.org] Know all about the GST Suvidha Kendra, eligibility, benefits of opening an account and how to open an account.
The government has granted a Goods and Service tax Provider (GSP) licence to private companies to set up GST Suvidha Kendra. Anyone who is interested in opening a GST Suvidha Kendra can contact these companies for a licence and set up a Kendra themselves.
You are reading: All you need to know GST Suvidha Kendra
What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
Read also : Eligibility, registration and benefits of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
A GST Suvidha Kendra is a centre where people can get their queries about GST resolved. You will require a sum of Rs 25,000 to open a GST Suvidha Kendra. A GST Suvidha Kendra is capable of earning about Rs 30,000 per month. Opening a GST Suvidha Kendra will help guarantee employment and income to many poor households.
GST Suvidha Kendra: Facilities provided
Every GST Suvidha Kendra can provide other facilities like, photocopying, scanning of documents, and creating digital signatures.
- People can pay bills via the centre.
- They can also apply for Aadhar cards, PAN cards etc.
- People can register themselves to get a GST number.
- Accounting, and bookkeeping can be done.
- A centre can also help with an income tax audit, Udyog Aadhar and CA certification.
- People can file their GST returns.
GST Suvidha Kendra: Eligibility to open an account
- The applicant must have passed class 12 and should be a graduate.
- Applicants must have basic computer knowledge and should know MS Excel.
- Applicants must have 2 computers, one printer/scanner, morpho device, internet connection and card swipe machine.
- You also should have 100-150 metre square space.
GST Suvidha Kendra: Investment required for opening account
The applicant will be required to pay a sum of Rs 25000 to open a GST Suvidha Kendra. If the applicant plans to keep employees within the Kendra then a sum total of Rs 30000 may be the investment.
GST Suvidha Kendra: Benefits of opening account
- You get to earn an income of Rs 30000 every month.
- Opening a centre is easy – all you need is to buy some equipment.
- The software is provided by the government itself.
- You can provide easier help to many customers in clearing their queries about GST.
GST Suvidha Kendra franchise companies
Read also : TDS rate: TDS rate chart for 2022
Many companies provide franchises for opening the GST Suvidha Kendra. These include Vanwick Tech Solution, CSC, Vakranji and VK Venture. Apart from these, many companies work in partnership with these companies to aid the process. They include Master GST, Botry Software, Master India and Vape Digital Services. You might even find this GST Suvidha Kendras near me.
How to apply for opening a GST Suvidha Kendra?
It is not essential to perform GST Suvidha Kendra login for using the website.
- Visit the official website, on the homepage open the list of companies granting franchisees for opening GST Suvidha Kendra.
- Select the company you wish to apply to, and click on the company.
- The official website of the company you selected opens up.
- On the company page, look for the option of requesting a callback or contact us.
- Fill in the form that opens up, and enter all your details correctly.
- A company representative will call you back soon, after which you can gather information about how to open a GST Suvidha Kendra with help from the respective company.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows