[ecis2016.org] Citizens of Jharkhand can access the official JharSewa portal and apply for various certificates like caste certificate, income certificate, etc. online and avail various government schemes. Here’s a guide.
The Jharkhand JharSewa portal is a part of the digitisation offered by the government, which allows people to apply for various schemes and services online. Through this portal, the Government of Jharkhand allows the citizens of Jharkhand to apply for Jharkhand Jharseva certificates like income certificates, residential certificates, and caste certificates.
You are reading: Jharkhand Jharsewa: Apply online for certificates and services
Most of the official processes for which people had to make a beeline to the government offices and would take infinite time to get solved will now be solved fast through the Jharkhand Jhar Seva Portal. One can also download the Jharkhand Jharseva Praman Patra online through this website.
Jharkhand Jharsewa certificate
The online JharSewa portal has proved to be extremely beneficial for all interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand, allowing them to apply for numerous certificates from their home from a device with an internet connection. It also allows people to download their certificates easily.
Apart from saving a lot of time and money, it also makes the citizens of the state self-reliant. As a part of the National E-Government Plan, the Jharkhand Jharseva portal can aid in improving the standard of living for all citizens in the state.
Purpose of the Jharkhand Jharsewa certificate
The primary purpose of the Jharkhand Jharseva online portal is to allow state citizens to apply for various certificates, including certificates for government services, land leases and social security pension, from the comfort of their homes.
They do not have to visit any government offices to apply for them, saving them a lot of time and money. This portal provides various types of government services, and the people can enjoy the benefits of the social security pension scheme amongst others effortlessly.
Jharkhand Jharsewa Key Highlights
|Jharkhand Jhar Sewa Certificate
|Jharkhand Government under various PM schemes
|Citizens of Jharkhand
|Providing Certificate Online
|Year of working
Jharkhand Jharseva: Online services available on the portal
Here are the types of government services offered at the Jharkhand Jharseva Portal.
The Jharseva portal provides all forms of certificates for various requirements.
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Death certificate
- Local residence certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Marriage registration certificate
Social Security Pension services
- Old age pension scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Election service
- Consumer court service
- Land record service
- Services of Commercial Tax Department
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Cooperatives
- Department Services
- Labour, Employment Training & Skills
- Services of Development Department
- Energy Department Services
- Service Grievance Redressal
- Information about government services
- Government service form
- Online Registration System for Patients
Jharsewa Praman Patra documents to prove the eligibility
Among the prime eligibility criteria, the applicant should be a resident of Jharkhand and include the Jharsewa Praman Patra Documents.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport sized photograph
Jharkhand Jharseva Certificate portal: Benefits and features
- The Jharseva portal allows citizens of the state to apply for the Jharkhand Jharseva Certificate online.
- State citizens can apply for various other certificates online.
- State citizens do not have to visit government offices to apply for certificates.
- It will save time and money.
- Various government certificates can be downloaded from home.
- All interested beneficiaries can benefit from this portal in many ways, including finding their eligibility status for various schemes.
- It will help make the citizens strong and self-reliant.
- The standard of living can also be improved through this digital portal by making people more reliant on technology rather than manual services and applications.
How to apply for Jharkhand Jharseva certificate online?
- Firstly, applicants must visit the official website, after which the home page will open in front of them.
- On this home page, applicants will find the ‘Register Above’ option on the top. Click on the option. You will be redirected to the next page.
- Here, applicants will find the registration form they have to fill out with their important details like name, email id, phone number, password, state etc.
- After that, applicants will have to click on the validate button below. Then they can log in using their username and password. After logging in, they will have to click on the submit button.
- Once the next page opens, applicants will have to click on the Apply Form Services option and click on the View Service option.
- After this, when the next page opens, applicants can view all the services available and can click on the service they want to apply for. Then, another form will open where they have to give all their personal details, after which they will have to scan and upload all their documents. Then they will have to click on the ‘Save Annexure’ option and then submit the form.
- This will complete their full application.
How to check Jharkhand Jhar Sewa certificate application status?
- Firstly, applicants must visit the official website of Jharkhand Jhar seva where they can see their home page.
- On the home page, applicants will see the option to check the status of their applications. Once they click on that option, the next page will open in front of them.
- On this page, applicants will have to put in some important information and then click on the submit button. After this, the status of your application will come on the screen.
Jharkhand Jharseva portal office contact information
State Designated Agency (SDA):
JAP-IT, Ground Floor, Engineers Hostel No. 2, Near Golchakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004,
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org